What's new

The good people at Solo cup hook us up!!!!!!

I

idoreallytry

Ok the title says it all. For all of us who start out in solo cups and transplant to square or just prefer square pots. The people at solo must have a lilstoner blood in them:nanana: lol.because they have gave us square beer cups.. If someone already posted this sorry, just trying to help everyone out,,,

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish i could get those i can only get bullshit little cups i think they are 1/2 beer cups 8oz they would be great nice find

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
personally I think Wal mart has a bit of grower in them too.

Who else but MJ growers are buying jiffy pellets in December

I

idoreallytry

personally I think Wal mart has a bit of grower in them too.

Who else but MJ growers are buying jiffy pellets in December

for sure they are grower friendly,,,peace thx for pointing that out as well thats where i got these,,,peace

and another hting about these cups maybe they will set up a lil better les toppling over, well i am sure they should help with that,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Unfortunately my Walmart doesnt carry them outside of the summer season ;( Ill be on the lookout for them cups though next time i hit up the stores! Thanks for the find Ido

I

idoreallytry

hey anytime i didn't know if these had already been seen by a lot of people but i figureed i would spread the word,,,peace

S

ShoeboxSherman

What am I missing?

What am I missing?

They look like regular old cups to me. The top is still round, looks like, and only the bottom is square. Maybe I'm missing something in the pictures.

I

idoreallytry

yes you are missing it the cups are square all the way to the top except last inch, i mean they aren't perfect squares but squared,,,and do you use rounded beer cups if you do then you know htey fall over these should improve on that, so yes it looks like to me you missed something actually a couple different things lol have a good day,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

yeah, i got exited for a second too.

yeah u missed it with him,,you guys got unexcited together lol,,,peace

now get excited they are squared almost all the way and they won't topple over as easy,,,peace

i will take a pic out of bag so everyone can see and not just try to say why is thta better, or looks just like a regular cup to me or whatever,,,try to help people out and this is what they do,,,try to make you look like your idea is dumb,,,good one people,,,

I

idoreallytry

here maybe this helps like i said these aren't perfect squares by any means but better than the round ones,,,use them if you wnat take this advice if you want makes no differnce to me,,,but i know a lot of people on here will like them better for sure,,,peace

yeah, i wasnt trying to be negative. They are definately more stable that way. I was just hoping they were sqaure at the top so you could put a bunch together without leaving gaps like regular circle containers would. I appreciate the info and would rather use these over traditional. Do you have a top view?

I

idoreallytry

yeah they're still rounded at the top,,, but the reason i was pointing them out was for roots and for the stability,,,and i don't think you lose that much room with tops being round because they are smaller than square ones,,peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
the cupz R....g8t......I go thru them alwayz.......
just wish they had more colorz available all the time.......
Im tired of the red...........

I

idoreallytry

hey guys i didn't say i found a cup that will revolutionize the way you grow i said the people at solo are hooking us up, with square cups, for better stability and i have read that your roots like square containers better,,,i am just putting something out there for you to use or not,,peace

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well I for one am verrry excited!
I saw them at Target and bought a bunch. The Safeway round beercups are a bit cheaper, still, especially if you have a club card. So far, though, I'm loving the squares..... I haven't grown any to transplant size in the square cups yet but I don't think they'll make much of a difference relative to the rounded ones. 18 oz versus 16 oz.......

S

ShoeboxSherman

I wasn't being negtive either, just didn't see it. Now I do, those are pretty cool. Good find IDRT.

Latest posts

Latest posts