What's new

The Gardening with free supplys Grow! Check it.

Manitoid

Early morning flower shots

Early morning flower shots

we are getting close! here are some flower pics

Durban P.
picture.php

Casey J finally with nugs. wonder when she'll be done?
picture.php

Another nug of my (Bubba X Cali 06 outdoor pollen) affectionately called "Bubba Ho Tep"
picture.php

Hawaiian
picture.php

Thanks for tuning in! We will soon (by oct 7th) starting the Indica portion of the teardown...

We're excited over here!

Manitoid

The beginning of the end!

The beginning of the end!

Finally have come to the beginning of the end!

I started hand trimming yesterday. The Durban snuck up on me. All white hairs with amber trichromes. The smell though is beautiful.

In 20 hrs of trim labour split between two people we've finished about 50-60% of the Durban. I want to keep track of my trim hours and weight produced to see how fast we are at trimming. Have been doing it for years, and have been an immigrant farm worker in Cali 3 years, so I think Im at least fairly efficient at it. We shall see. She will be finished tomorrow and then We will move on to the Purple Urkle that never turned purple.

Ill take some pics tomorrow morning of what half of one plant trimmed and hanging looks like. I think I may have exceeded my expectations this year.

I have a long road ahead. hand trimming everything. Very particular about trimming. Will not have a lot of help bringing it down, but Ill have help from my 5 patients trimming from time to time. I perceive Ill be trimming every day through Nov. 10th is my guess.

Manitoid

Durban Poison took 51 total hours of labour between 5 people. One down... the rest to go!

Picture Update coming.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Thats a LOT of trimming.
Its heart warming to see people that don't run to machinery in times like this.

Manitoid

10/5 trimming pics

10/5 trimming pics

Well it is still going. 124 total trim labour hours invested between Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! 2.333 plants cut down.

Today was mostly the Jack Herer. The most crystal laden plant i had, milky and ready to go.

nug with my hand as comparison
picture.php

My name is manitoid and I approve this message:
picture.php

We trim in a home made geodesic dome tent (trim fortress of solitude) that we built a couple years back for semi permanent (+2 wks) camping trips.
picture.php

This is a picture of a patient of mine hiding behind some nugs. We do not hang them to dry this densely packed (duh!) but we are getting ready to carry them to where they will dry.
picture.php

Thanks for tuning in. I will take a picture of what is currently hanging and you can guess the dry weight of it before it goes on the scales

Happy Harvesting y'all!

PS. WAIT UNTIL THE GDP. Any nugs in these pictures pale in comparison to the nug fury of the grand daddy purple. it has bottom nugs that look like colas, and top nugs that look like my calf. Can i get an Amen?!

Manitoid

first day of durban trimming went into jar yesturday. today it was moist again and so there is no smoke report yet.

the smell report is of a musky evil super powered lemon. amazing

Manitoid

Sorry Ive been neglecting the reporting. Been working my ass off. Took a day off of trimming to work a 9 hour day. ha.

i worked 89 hrs last week.

I do not work Fri-Sun so the trim-pocalypse continues tomorrow morning

140 total labour hrs and 3 plants down. 12 more to go

Manitoid

Results thus far! and hanging footballs

Results thus far! and hanging footballs

Durban Poison = 894g = 1.97 lbs after much constant smoking before final weight taken

Jack Herer = 1002g = 2.2 lbs after much constant smoking before final weight taken (could not help myself either time :) )

was a little over on first estimate of the Durban. The quality of smoke with both of these is epic. the GDP currently being cut down has taken up more room than both the jack and durban hanging, with bigger nugs... and its only 70% down, so i totally want # 5+ off of her

all of the following pictures are of the GDP hanging... and my hand for comparison
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

all pics are different nugs. As you can see the clone sold to me did not turn purple, but I am not disappointed because it is my weightiest plant in the GH

Manitoid

Man. Humboldt Local and Ganja D are way more busy than I and manage way more updates.

Durban Poison = 1.97 lbs
Jack Herer = 2.25 lbs
Grand daddy purple = 4.25 lbs ONE PLANT!!!!!!
Purple Urkle = 1.4 lbs
Bubba Ho Tep (2 plants) = 4.0lbs
Hawaiian (2 plants, one big) = 3.0 lbs
Grape Krush = 1.25 lbs
Salmon Creek Big Bud 2.25 lbs
Casey Jones = 4.25 lbs one plant!!!
Sour Diesel = 2.5 lbs

So it looks like approximately 27 pounds on 12 plants. On $300 of fertiliser (if you count the $75 air pump). grade A for sure!

I hope everyone will tune into the next grow. A different approach than last. Still cheap organics, but 8KW indoor sealed with money is no object. It will be in the grow room build section. It will focus on solid build leading to solid grow. I believe all will enjoy.

Happy Holidays everyone! Do not forget to give away some smoke to the less fortunate!

Latest posts

Latest posts