What's new

The Gardening with free supplys Grow! Check it.

LOVING IT!

I gotta say that this is my favorite grow I've come across here on IC..... As a permaculture guy myself, it really is great to see these tactics being used for ganja. And I can attest to the lasagna bed technique, it is the main way I build garden beds and they always kicks out some great veggies! In fact my veg garden last summer was built by digging down about 24", slapping up some 12" scrap cedar raised beds, and then doing the lasagna stack with straw, weeds, horse manure, compost and then making compost about a 4-6" topping, compost tea once and water only, oh yeah and mulch of course!

Yeah Manitoid, you got it down with using free materials, normally just takes a bit more work but well worth it to build a true living soil. And there are so many free goodies floating around out there! I responded to an ad on craigslist and had a guy drive 20 miles with an 8 yard dump trailer which plopped that massive pile of poop about 40 feet from my garden, all for free!

Oh yeah, the alpaca manure is some good shit! You can use it fresh and it is quite nutrient rich. I went to a local alpaca ranch and just loaded the back of my truck a few times. I am a firm believer that one can create a rich soil by using only "waste" products.......

And props to you for giving away some meds!

ghettochild

glad to see you back manitoid. one of my seed ak-47's pulled 8lbs and the clone pulled 5.5. All for free. :dance013: gives me time to eat all the food i planted with my ganja! lets see what can happen this year for free!

T

Trinity Gold

Your dollars to pounds ratio is truly inspirational. I'm going to try out a couple lasagna mounds for fun

Manitoid

truely broken down

truely broken down

Your dollars to pounds ratio is truly inspirational. I'm going to try out a couple lasagna mounds for fun

So it looks like approximately 27 pounds on 12 plants. On $300 of fertiliser (if you count the $75 air pump). grade A for sure!

$300/27 = $11.11/lb

$11.11/454g = $0.0244 per gram

12,258 grams @ $0.02(44) / gram = $300 + a lot of work.

That is the sort of 2 pennies I can sign up for...

That's my :2cents:...

Manitoid, I love the fact that you got so many types to bear real large yields. I SERIOUSLY need to find a caregiver that can help me accomplish something similar. The problem i have is that i live in pew town and the pickings are more than miserable. I keep wondering if the dispensaries are better up North around Denver. Springs even seems like they are shaky at best.
The so called White-widow clone i got looks to be mostly sativa and already flowering out on me. I seriously doubt the Hawaiian i got is what they claim also. The only one i am slightly believing at this point (or actually really hoping) is the Blue Berry/Northern lights cross i bought in Springs and the Sour Diesel i got from my brother's friend...but got raped on the price.
If you are close to pew town (if you are then you know where i mean) PLEASE pm me if, and/or when, you might want another patient.

You knew...but maybe not certain??? They called it pew town because of the mill. Some-one said it had to do with the flood around 1900. Either way it knida fell out of use durring the early 90s.