What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Gardening with free supplys Grow! Check it.

Manitoid

trellising finally

trellising finally

Durban Poison
picture.php

DP flower
picture.php

Casey Jones. biggest one
picture.php

Hawaiian
picture.php

BUbba Kush
picture.php

Random flower
picture.php

smallest plant in GH...
picture.php

took < 30 hrs to recover from me flogging them with the trellising. I love my ladies. thanks for viewing!

dickcorn

Absolutley beautiful. How long did it take you to wrap each plant? Was that the final one or are you adding another layer still?

Manitoid

hope that to be the final and only one... waited kind of late to do this. I could have let them grow through, but waited to long to get roll of trellis. Money has been tight so far this year.

Casey J took 45 minutes... Durban and Hawaiian 25 minutes... rest 10-15 minutes as my efficiency went up and the plants got smaller.

Hi Manitold,
Dude, you are killin' it here.
I personally love your style of growing and your strain selection are primo choices. That grand daddy purp is wicked.
Is your trellis work done from a roll of wire fencing material, cut and then pushed into the ground encircling the plants?
Also, I am brand new to greenhousing as of this year.
I only have a frame up right now that is 12 x 20 and am wondering what material to cover it with.
I am wondering what type of fabric that is on your greenhouse.
Years ago I had a vegetable garden and used horse compost and had the best veggie garden ever that year.

What's a hash goblin?:dunno::laughing:

Manitoid

I use greenhouse film purchased at wholesale greenhouse supply store locally. I used the home depot paint dropcloth for a while, knowing it was temporary. It lasted about 2 months in my extreme weather. The greenhouse film is warranty for 4 years. You get what you pay for... and a piece for a greenhouse your size would not be too much for the nice plastic.

The wire trellis is found at the home depot in the concrete section. It would be layed down to reinforce concrete.

2 things are great about it:

1) i can reach my whole arm through the 6"X6" openings and am unrestricted for pruning

2) it is so strong no fence posts needed. just affix it to itself with itself in a circle, set it. structurally sound without fence posts.

concrete section. 150' X 5' tall for $100... 15' circumference for each of these trellis

as far as the hash goblin, what i see that hash as like seeing a dragon or ship in a cloud. thanks for tuning in.

Last edited:
I use greenhouse film purchased at wholesale greenhouse supply store locally. I used the home depot paint dropcloth for a while, knowing it was temporary. It lasted about 2 months in my extreme weather. The greenhouse film is warranty for 4 years. You get what you pay for... and a piece for a greenhouse your size would not be too much for the nice plastic.

The wire trellis is found at the home depot in the concrete section. It would be layed down to reinforce concrete.

2 things are great about it:

1) i can reach my whole arm through the 6"X6" openings and am unrestricted for pruning

2) it is so strong no fence posts needed. just affix it to itself with itself in a circle, set it. structurally sound without fence posts.

concrete section. 150' X 5' tall for $100... 15' circumference for each of these trellis

as far as the hash goblin, what i see that hash as like seeing a dragon or ship in a cloud. thanks for tuning in.
Ohhhh! Stuff to reinforce poured concrete.
Now that is the size stuff I am looking for.
I think I am going to do the same as you and order some real greenhouse covering since we have such harsh winters here.

The question about the hash goblin i was teasin you about. I knew what you meant when you said it.
I just wanted to see you explain it:laughing:

THANKS a Bunch:thank you:

Manitoid

Well i cannot post any updates with pictures until i hit 50 posts and get more storage space.

I now have 42, so this will not be too long.

Truly good show!! Another CO grower that is great. CO represent I am originaly from there and have recently found an urge to go back after 2 years of being gone. Things have changed!!!. Anywho the plants look amazing, well well done. I'll be watching.

Manitoid

50 posts = more space for photos = update deluxe!

50 posts = more space for photos = update deluxe!

Hi again. These photos were all taken early this morning. i love mornings.

they have also all received their 2nd dosing of awesome compost tea (ACT) haha

Durban Poison
picture.php

DP flowers
picture.php
picture.php

Casey J about 7 ft high now very early flowers showing, super sativa!
picture.php

Hawaiian sativa goddess
picture.php

Hawaiian flowers forming...
picture.php

Jack Herer WIDE not tall
picture.php

Grand Daddy Purple
picture.php

Sour Diesel
picture.php

Sour D flowers on top
picture.php

So, what do you all think?

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Your plants looks supremely healthy.
I can't recall any grow log I've seen which such healthy plants going to this size.

Bravo!

NUG-JUG

I am not positive what the difference between Aerated Compost Tea (ACT) and Actively Aerated Compost Tea (AACT).

ACT is when just air is added and not much agitation occurs..This is my 32 gallon ACT..

The one your getting ready to build in the organics forum is AACT (the badass kind lol). But Manitold! My god man your plants are exploding! And for free! :tiphat: You are a grow store's worst nightmare...

memphis man

manitod i love it your what i consider a role model to other stoners. you know the ones of us who like to macgyver shit lmao. gotta love the macgyver grow props

Manitoid

flowers update.

flowers update.

Here are some flower shots for the faithful.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

purple bean flowers...
picture.php

Turn into purple beans...
picture.php

Fried green tomatoes anyone?
picture.php

Tiny ripe roma hiding in a "sea of green"
picture.php

the garden is bountiful!

feenom

ingredients...

mollasses (1-0-5, so K, and Mg, and others)

Fox Farm Peace Of Mind Flower (5,8,4, fungi and bacteria innoculant out the ass)

High P Bat Guano (1,12,0, indo bat, cannot go wrong)

Kelp Meal (all them trace minerals! can you get more from anywhere else)

Earthworm Castings (innoculant and lovely stuff)

Little bit Soft Rock Phosphate as a vehicle for fungi to attach to in the tea

so 6 things...

are these ingredients in addition to a nylon sack ( tea bag ) filled with compost ?