What's new

The Funny Picture thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know, I come to this thread daily to brighten up my day. You idiots are going to get it shut down. You know good and well it is a violation of the rules to discuss politics in here.
The election is OVER and I'm damn glad it is. So get the fuck over it and move on.
Now, anybody got any funny pics?
Burn1

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
You know, I come to this thread daily to brighten up my day. You idiots are going to get it shut down. You know good and well it is a violation of the rules to discuss politics in here.
The election is OVER and I'm damn glad it is. So get the fuck over it and move on.
Burn1

Bravo!

I just happen to have a couple handy . . .

Real life Three Stooges short?

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Burn1

Exactly.

There are political forums where you can call people names who don't agree with you..then pound your chests and mark your territory...so GO THE HECK OVER THERE,and leave this forum alone,because I am sick and tired of reading it.(and I'm not the only one).

Last edited:

ChinggisKhaan

quote-if-you-want-to-avoid-heated-arguments-never-discuss-religion-politics-or-whether-the-al-yankovic-66-6-0684.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burn1

Got that right Burn, that's the last thing I want to see is some bullshit political fucktards!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope, not the neighbors retriever in a lions mane costume

nope, not the neighbors retriever in a lions mane costume

aaa2767_zpsauph56nu.jpg

t99

Veteran
What the hell is a cow worshiper? :biglaugh:

Golden calf, false idol in Christianity, also a slur towards Hindus
From Wikipedia:
In Hinduism, the cow is thought to be sacred, or deeply respected. Hindus do not worship cows, although they are held in high esteem. The reason has to do with the cow's agricultural uses and gentle nature. Hindus rely heavily on cows for dairy products, for tilling fields, and for dung as a source of fuel and fertilizer. So, the cow is seen as a 'caretaker' or maternal figure. One Hindu goddess is usually shown in the form of a cow: Bhoomi (ভূমি). She represents the Earth.

Most Hindus respect the cow for her gentle nature. This represents the main teaching of Hinduism, which is do no harm to an animal (ahimsa). The cow also represents butter (ghee) and strength. The cow is honored in society, and many Hindus do not eat beef (cow meat). Beef consumption is more prevalent among Hindus in the larger Indian subcontinent, for example, Tamil Hindus in Malaysia. In the majority of Indian states it is illegal to eat or possess cow meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.