What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Funny Picture thread.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
8bd1d42a14fb6b58fb023d25d0778eb17190eaba5bde49ba45cb2fb3c31d0870.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

very funny stuff TANITO. I remember the old days @ punk rock clubs in NYC, I saw who succeeded, and then who & why the others failed @ stage diving. To succeed you would have to suddenly w/o warning DIVE!, (not just jump) directly into the crowd, if you give those rockers even a split second to part the seas like Moses, it's gonna happen, face meets floor etc....

the best stage divers would run back n forth a bunch of times along the front of the stage looking for the best (thickest) crowd; and while running along the front of stage they'd build up a bit of speed to help the dive, bam! next thing ya know you're a safety net. no big deal, I was never hurt when being landed on but would move aside given the chance to avoid it.

aaa2805_zpsofirapyk.gif

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
He should have gone with Kramer for VP.

TANITO- If you're fucked up enough, the first gif looks like the guitar player is firing that guy out of his guitar! Man, I love gifs! I'm fucked up, but I really love gifs!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Gifs are like bubble gum for your mind. Probably destroying our attention spans, but that's where we are.

babycricket.gif

1242984703_awesome__shot.gif

Collection-of-21-EPIC-GIFs.gif

And this is a youtube video of Neal Casady and Alan Ginsberg. The part I like is Neal Casady's reply to Ginsberg's question- "Just... enjoy it." @ 1:20-
Neal Casady and Alan Ginsberg video
[YOUTUBEIF]PXitvt24Q6w[/YOUTUBEIF]

N

noyd666

blurry photo off drone camera with wedge tailed eagle coming in for attack, so far they have killed 9 drones worth $100,000 over gold fields in west oz.
picture.php

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
fuck, really?

EDIT- That's for justanotherbozo's Bernie meme. You need to read the Terms of Use for this website. And in case you can't read-
johnny-cash-finger.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
All political bullshit is against TOU.
I'm not a moderator, all I can do is waaah about it, true enough.
I called your meme out because it was a cheap shot against MY guy, true enough. When you see me post shit on your guy, feel free to say something.
I'm not butthurt about Trump winning, but now that he HAS won, that shit's gonna happen. It's just part of being the president.
I have nothing against you or the fact that you like president-elect Trump. See? I'm being nice and respectful. Peace, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.