What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The funniest OG memory I have..

VictoryGardener

holy hell
whaddaya mean funny? like ha-ha funny? what like a clown? I don't fuckin understand.. what the fuck do you mean by FUNNY?

haha.. Goodfellas..; )

LIMELIGHT

my old kitten thug threads,,,

my old kitten thug threads,,,

dam,, i lost those to a g5 meltdown,,,,,,,sup country! peebs

BACKCOUNTRY said:
I made a few pics for the last thug thread, the one that was running when OG went down. There were like 6 threads or so.

7710DSC01463-med.jpg

7710God_kills_stoners_copy-med.jpg

7710Thugliger.jpg

7710hitler_mussolini_thugs.jpg

dbuzz

Veteran
good ones doc!! so very funny. gotta say the paint file marijuana-lookin' bag takes the cake. that guy should win an award

DocLeaf said:
Been thinking about OG...

1) the dude that planned to breed a strain of aquatic-cannabis that would grow completely underwater... :biglaugh:

2) Green Shamans insistence that it was impossible to flower a plant to display opposing inter-nodes only at harvest... hehe

3) The people that told the kid that lived on a farm that he had absolutely no hope of growing MJ without access to commercial foxfarm nutrients... lol

4) The many threads with the theme of 'There's a bug in my growroom that I don't know the name of,,, should I kill it'. To the reply: "Quick kill it!",, to the demise of many an innocent lace-wing. :no:

5) The dude that suspected that a cobra was in his growroom,,, and was then too scared to go check if it was.... and the many that then freely admitted to keeping lizards in their growrooms to control the cockroaches (?) :chin: :D

6) Finally, when Yummmy-bud went A.W.O.L. ...lol

happy old times... :wink:

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Does anybody remember Mr. Floyd? He started a few bizarre OG threads. He was what you could call a funny, kind troll. He kept a fince balance between humor and non-sense, and whenever people commented on it, he stuck to them like a leach, covering them with compliments and surupy comments on their greatness.

I remember one thread, Mr. Floyd was whining about stomach pains (or something similar), people were basically teling him to shut up. Then Mr. Floyd said that he is now Mr. Floyd's best friend, and that Mr. Floyd had been rushed off to the hospital for chronic stomach surgery. This went down one evening in realtime, people were on their toes asking what was going on with Mr. Floyd, and the friend filled in with reports from the hospital, "he's on the operating table right now, fighting for his life" etc. If I don't remember it wrong, the friend insinuated that Mr. Floyd had been under a lot of stress, because of people being mean to him at OG, so one thing led to another, and he asked people to send Mr. Floyd a lot of Karma, to show him that he was liked (yes, he was karma whoring).
At that point, the moderator intervended and questioned the friend's motives.
While in a tight spot, the friend suddenly announced Mr. Floyd's death. He had died on the operating table.
The details escape me now, but I remember the friend going on about Mr. Floyd's mum being out of herself, and a memory fund being put up in Mr. Floyd's name. A few sceptics were right on him, pointing out details that didn't make sense, and when the friend just couldn't go any further with his thing, the real Mr Floyd suddenly turned up. He wasn't dead at all, that was just his kid brother who had hijacked his account. Then a new handle turned up, which was supposedly the kid brother, and the two started arguing between eachother. A few other handles were very mixed up in this as well, because Mr. Floyd kept at least three or four (maybe more) different handles, with characters backing him when he was in a tight spot, so in the end, there was like four different handles flaming eachother, and they were all Mr. Floyd, plus one or two very confused non-Floyds, wondering what was going on.

I still remember the Moderator's last words.
"I don't have a clue what is going on in this thread, but I'm closing it."

RIP Mr. Floyd.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
there was this amazing thread in the hall of fame i remember, from a outdoor grow from the 70's. 3500 plants. they got busted. this guy had a thread with pics and was looking for his ex partners. He wanted to write a book. Dont remember his name.......

hmmmmmm....not really funny....

Last edited:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
There was also that super weird incoherent chinese guy, who posted these loooong rambling rants that made no sense.

R

Ronley

And someone who had all the time in world. but no money to buy a fan. So he wanted to sit in his grow room and blow onto his plants all fan like...

Yummybud

Veteran
genkisan said:
There was also that super weird incoherent chinese guy, who posted these loooong rambling rants that made no sense.

lol I remember that. It was like a full page long too and it just looked like he posted randome words scrambled together.

classic.

Drugcheese

Moppel said:
there was this amazing thread in the hall of fame i remember, from a outdoor grow from the 70's. 3500 plants. they got busted. this guy had a thread with pics and was looking for his ex partners. He wanted to write a book. Dont remember his name.......

hmmmmmm....not really funny....

yep...i know what you're talking about..those pictures were badass.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I know it has been said alot.
but that how many 5 year old would it take to take you down thread was hilarious.
f-ing funny!
man those were some great times.
peace

AlaskaGrows

well this isnt exactly funny, but one of the only OG memorys i have.

i was 14 at the time, but not like other kids there, i didnt ask the stupid questions :D just read and learned for years before i could grow.

anyways, anyone remember the "14 y/0 going to rehab" thread??? could have been 15.

AG

HuffAndPuff

Yummy,
you don't think that chinese guy might could be the same one from the bus, do you?

I really loved all of the "micro-grows" that got posted. There were some that were obvious jokes, but plenty that should have been. Those kids LOVED to grow weed in cardboard boxes! God forbid someone would tell them that it could be a fire hazard! You'd have a whole ton of kids, also growing weed in boxes in their bedrooms, jump all over the dude. Too funny.

Stay Safe,
HuffAndPuff