What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The funniest OG memory I have..

G

Kindi smashes new light.
Kindi orders 200ft of industrial chain by accident - so not to make that mistake again.
Kindi goes into a deep hallucinogenic trance and finds Jesus...in a big way.

Den killing her dog.

To name but a few..

Last edited:
3250873_a80af12746.jpg

library.jpg

mall.jpg

freeze4kl.jpg

wigger-15513.jpg

wigger.jpg

wigga.jpg

wigger.jpg

stupid_wigger_16.jpg

wigger.jpg

WiggerTop.jpg

MalibuMost.jpg

Last edited:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
I made a few pics for the last thug thread, the one that was running when OG went down. There were like 6 threads or so.

7710DSC01463-med.jpg

7710God_kills_stoners_copy-med.jpg

7710Thugliger.jpg

7710hitler_mussolini_thugs.jpg

Peregrin Took

There was a thread by a higher up, well respected member. April 1st of whatever year it was.

He stated he discovered a reaction between salt (yeah, like table salt) and seeds. He said if you smoke a bowl of seeds mixed with salt, you will get higher than ever before. Better than hash he said.

It went 3 or 4 pages before he said:

"Aprils Fools"

Alot of newbies and kids tried it. Fortunately I wasnt dry at the time. Some people even got pretty pissed.

Anyone remember this? I think it was around '01, '02, or '03.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Seems to me that the OG forum was perhaps shut down too soon...

37bench.jpg

It was kind of nice having your own bench.

hashstar

pugnacious said:
This might not be funny to the people that were affected by the "attack" if thats what you would call it. The damage that was done was fucked up, and alot of content and pictures were lost. But I couldnt help but laugh my ass off at the people that fell for it more then one time.

I dont know why I remembered this out of no where. I remember waking up one morning and going on OG to see if anyone posted replies to my threads or posts. A bunch of hackers found a exploit, where you could delete someones account by disguising a hotlink to the delete account button. It started off as one thread stating to check out a new guys grow. People were clicking the link, getting their accounts deleted, remaking new accounts, and reclicking them again over and over. They would post on the same thread saying fuck you, and then 5 mins later with a new account say FUCK YOU! I couldnt believe how gulable the majority of the OG members were. I couldnt help but laugh. ANyone remember that?

That was -*JUICE*- & PureEvil that did that, I spent many nights fighting with those two ass clowns :dueling:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Meathead said:
Does this look like an 1/8th to you?

Man, that was hilarious. Especially the responses like "Just draw a scale under the bag and you'll know if it's an 1/8th" :biglaugh: I think I was the one that moved it into the Hall Of Classics forum

Latest posts

Latest posts