What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The funniest OG memory I have..

G

Sup MAIG! :D

the good ole daze... loose or bundled

Kindi had me laughing to tears so many times

G

I still remember OG like it was yesterday. With all the kids and trolls around at the end I saw some really fucking idiotic posts, I mean , some of them I couldn't believe how dumb they were. It was fun at OG though , A flame war could go on for days, and they never deleted those really dumb threads that always made everybody laugh.ah...good times.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Does anyone remember the, "How much does this look like?" thread where the guy made a Paint file of his weed bag.

YES!! I remember that lol it was sooo funny. I laughed so hard at that shit. Actually thanks for reminding cuz now i'm reflecting on a great trip.
peace

G

That "growing plants upside down" thread with a picture reply "Yeah sure and this is my truck full of niggers driving up a cliff" With a 90deg tilted picture of rusty car full of black guys.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Right I recreated the photo the best i can. For anyone who wasn't around on OG. Some dumbass kid posted this pic and asked "is this a good deal for 20 bucks?". It was the funniest shit i ever saw on OG.
here it is
peace

Chief Stupafyah

genkisan said:
My fuuniest memory is either the "How many 5 year old would it take to take you down" thread, anything kindigaum (and his alter ego kongoguam) posted and the thread on the "microgrow" that was a small shoebox with a flashlight reflector on it....... that one was a gag thread, and one of the best. It was in Comedy Gold.

Wish I had that one saved......

Heh,

That "Is My Box Too Small' microgrow thread was Me dude.

Hows it going Genki :)

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
anyone remember the troll who kept posting grotesque images in forums and getting the sent to the bin. Not a happy memory but a memory nonetheless

G

haha I remember some good times on some old forums

thanks for making me chuckle +rep

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mostly remember the mass influx of kids on spring break. They'd be online for a week or so, then retreat back to college-camp until Summer... lol

who was the kid that got banned daily??? :chin: he was fun :D

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Rat Fink said:
I remember when Perry the Ninja was posting a lot, and there was a pic of him smiling with a big bag of weed. that was funny.
Yeah, Perry was a funny one. :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been thinking about OG...

1) the dude that planned to breed a strain of aquatic-cannabis that would grow completely underwater... :biglaugh:

2) Green Shamans insistence that it was impossible to flower a plant to display opposing inter-nodes only at harvest... hehe

3) The people that told the kid that lived on a farm that he had absolutely no hope of growing MJ without access to commercial foxfarm nutrients... lol

4) The many threads with the theme of 'There's a bug in my growroom that I don't know the name of,,, should I kill it'. To the reply: "Quick kill it!",, to the demise of many an innocent lace-wing. :no:

5) The dude that suspected that a cobra was in his growroom,,, and was then too scared to go check if it was.... and the many that then freely admitted to keeping lizards in their growrooms to control the cockroaches (?) :chin: :D

6) Finally, when Yummmy-bud went A.W.O.L. ...lol

happy old times... :wink:

peace

Last edited:

Guvnor

genkisan said:
"How many 5 year old would it take to take you down"

In tear's over here- Fucking classic overgrow that is. The most worrying thing is that you actually try and figure out how many 5 year olds it would take to give you a pasting. I think I could easily take 40, but you know they'd be that little ginger kid(always ginger) that would kick you in the nuts, and end it all.

I miss OG, while all the young'uns were, on a whole, absolute tools- they did provide classic threads like the above mentioned. Growing a plant upside down also had me in a great deal of pain, and can I grow with 10,000 watts in my parent's attic without 'em knowing? :biglaugh:

All The Best
Guv'nor :wave:

Thanks for this thread guys, that 5 year old thread was Classic! going into details about whether or not they were trained on how to fight, or if they would work together to take you down.... great stuff!!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guvnor said:
and can I grow with 10,000 watts in my parent's attic without 'em knowing? :biglaugh:

The kid that grew 12g Northern Lights bonsai,,, in a PC case,,, under LEDS,,, so his dad wouldn't stop his pocket money again was more realistic in approach...lol

And the classic thread: "Is this Safe?" ...(the kid with the bulb resting directly onto his yogurt-pot plant pot...) :chin: the one when everyone said they weren't willing to answer any of his questions until he documented a full health a safety inspection of his room. ..lol

peace all