szhf33vu0bs31.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 23
  • v5dzh6dnb0441.jpg
    v5dzh6dnb0441.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 19
M

Mr D

Hello all,

How is that champ?...Further, what if the SC upholds the lower courts decision?

Answer me that.

And to be sure...the senate will not convict dirty Donald....there is no doubt...but he will have a crimson "I" pinned to his legacy. His great great grand children will be reading about him. I am ok with that.

minds_I

Are you asking a serious question or do you think you have come up with some kind of gotcha question?

For the sake of argument I'll assume you don't understand the separations of power.

SCOTUS granting certiorari means it's an undecided issue between the two competing co-equal branches of government in which they (the court) presumes to have the final say in such matters, as it is also a co-equal branch.

certiorari is the word of day and google is your friend. It's shit like this that should be evidence schools need to teach civics

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The United states isn't a Democracy, it's a constitutional republic.

A democracy would be 2 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to eat for dinner.

Which is exactly what we have now with a 2 party system. As you may recall, Harry Browne was the 1st and only "3rd party" candidate to be on the official ballot in all 50 states yet was not allowed into any of the debates and unless Brian Lamb/C-span televised the "3rd party" debates nobody would have even known......what a scam this has turned out to be, all this bullshit about being a constitutional republic blah blah blah and meanwhile we get fked again and again while the people continue to be dumbed down into nothing different eventually than anybody else.......but using different names that don't mean much in some cases and nothing at all in others.

Some of Harry's television ads from 2000- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pIYIB4JfzA

Harry speaking in Portland in 2000- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-rGmI4SWzU

In Floriduh, not only was it almost impossible to get the signatures needed to get Harry on the ballot ( which we DID succeed in doing ) the LP also had to come up with a huge fee of thousands of dollars which was then divied up between yup you guessed it the democrats and the republicans. How's that for freedom?

It only happened one time in the history of the world and this is that place where it happened and it didn't happen politely, or nicely and sigh, will probably never happen again. I was recently a little excited watching what they are doing in Hong Kong....but then I head I can't remember his name, the young man who was jailed for quite some time who is now a leader mention they are fighting for "democracy" and then said fighting for freedom. I'm certainly willing to do my part but with a broken old body maybe all I can do now is help spread the word, supply some money.....but this is something frankly I do not ever see happening again.

I could be wrong about this next statement, maybe some of the scholars on the board can correct me but was it lenin who when asked when will they beat America responded and I paraphrase " there is no need to fight America militarily...all we have to do is help confuse language and America will break down from the inside.

Kind of like asking, are you a free man? :tiphat:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How has that whole labor party thing worked out for you folks?

Pretty cool how old Tony hooked up with George W. to commit wholesale murder of brown people. Yeah let's kill some more brown people because they have WMD's and shit.

I'll bet you were pissed when Labor off shored your jobs to nations with poor environmental regs.

Wrong country I believe. [edit; I see Teddy beat me to it aye mate?]

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, Gypsy. People nearly always choose to continue things as they are. (Plus this is not a collapse of the financial system or a violent threat to normality as in war.)

To my way of thinking the Post War Economic Rationalist Dream is almost over. Symptoms of this are observable in many countries where there is rioting over reducing standards of living and the gap between rich and poor.
I see that the younger generations will not have the affluence we have enjoyed.

This is all part of the capitalist plan to keep the boot on the throats of the workers/consumers. the fart of the deal.

M

Mr D

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/secret-fisa-court-issues-highly-unusual-rebuke-fbi-mistakes-n1103451

More proof that the FBI was acting outside the law in orchestrating the overthrow of the dually elected president of the united states of america.

Fitz that's just Judge Collyer covering her ass because she has known about this for 2 years and done nothing.

It's just a bunch of words with no action AND it sounds exactly the same as the 2002 FISC bag of nothing but words.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fisa/fisc051702.html

Our friends on the left won't care about these blatant abuses of the FISC and FISA process. Since the time Trump was elected they seem to have fallen in love with rouge police state tactics.

This shit was the whole reason I ever got involved in discussion about Trump and Russia. Unfortunately taking a stand against a corrupt police state means you love Trump, Russians and Nazis.

It's so sad we can't get a bipartisan agreement that this kind of shit can not be tolerated.

We knew we lost the republic when the patriot act was passed and this is just more evidence. This is why I say whenever congress comes to a bipartisan agreement on anything it's we the people that get fucked.

This is why I say I never will vote for R's or D's.

It's big fuckin club and we ain't in it.

minds_I

Veteran
Are you asking a serious question or do you think you have come up with some kind of gotcha question?

For the sake of argument I'll assume you don't understand the separations of power.

SCOTUS granting certiorari means it's an undecided issue between the two competing co-equal branches of government in which they (the court) presumes to have the final say in such matters, as it is also a co-equal branch.

certiorari is the word of day and google is your friend. It's shit like this that should be evidence schools need to teach civics

Hello all,

"...supreme court that blows the hell out of the obstruction of congress impeachment article."

Again, professor, being the student I can't seem to follow your logic...how does the SC taking up 3 cases about blow the hell out of obstruction of congress impeachment article?

With regard to separation of powers....SC in '74 made that decision I do believe. As you say, Google is your friend...well maybe not your friend but do try to Google Watergate

They have not made a decision. And I further asked f the SC should uphold the lower court. Not going to venture a guess but I would bet a penny that they uphold the lower courts because as has been noted in the lower courts...Trump is not king.

And while I am still on the taxes, do you recall when he said he would make them public...but it was a lie, one of many.

Why would you accept a president that lies to you daily? That, young son, baffles me.

Thanks for playing, as usual, you have not contributed in any substantive way.

M

Mr D

Watergate was about crimes, here no crimes have been alleged in the articles of impeachment... Apples and oranges.

You must think RBG decided to take this up for shits and giggles instead of letting the lower court decisions stand. Damn bro sometimes you can be pretty dense.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello alll,

As I am sure has been already noted, dirty donald wrote a 6 page mental meltdown to Nancy Polosi....whinry little bitch should not mess with Polosi...she will reach down his throat, grab his asshole and shake him inside out.

Read the full letter Trump sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on eve of impeachment vote
In the letter, Trump invoked the Salem witch trials and questioning whether Pelosi, as she has said she does, truly prays for him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...-sent-house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-eve-n1103476

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Watergate was about crimes, here no crimes have been alleged in the articles of impeachment... Apples and oranges.

You must think RBG decided to take this up for shits and giggles instead of letting the lower court decisions stand. Damn bro sometimes you can be pretty dense.

don't need a violation of a criminal statute for impeachment....been listening to hannity again haven't you.....a friendly word of advice, broaden your news consumption....

OS RGB took it up because it was in her district where the appeal was filed...as to why she took it up...don't know, but I will bet on her good judgement.

M

Mr D

To my point.....

The Supreme Court on Monday rejected to hear a major case concerning homelessness, thus allowing a lower court's ruling to stand allowing homeless people to sleep on sidewalks or in public parks if there are no other options for shelter.

The supreme court doesn't take up cases if they find the lower courts decision acceptable and/or Trump's concerns without merit.

M

Mr D

So Wray released a statement and as expected it amounts to a "we'll do better" nothing burger.

Message is Flynn gets prosecuted for "lying to the FBI"....but the FBI can commit crimes and they promise to do better and no one has to answer for those crimes.

So where is Barr?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all.

We will see in June.

minds_I

PS... Rick Gates gets 45 days on weekends and 3 yrs probation...Good for him.

M

Mr D

But hey Flynn was on Trump's team so fuck em..right?

Yovanovitch lied under oath when she said that she had not heard of any concerns about Biden's kid.....until the gentlelady from NY "reminded" her the Obama administration prepped her on that exact topic before Senate confirmation hearings.

Yet Democrats hold her up as some moral authority.

Latest posts

Latest posts