What's new

The fraudulent impeachment of President Trump

Medfinder

Chemon 91
GORDON SONDLAND.. FIRED!

SONDLAND out as well: “I was advised today that the President intends to recall me effective immediately as United States Ambassador to the European Union,” he says in statement

end quote.

M

Mr D

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hello alll,

Buahahahahaha, yeah, sure.

Fat conald* will be record for history as the first president to have willingly betrayed is own country in service to his own personal/political benefit. His acts of treason will be taught in history books for generations to come, and the name "tRump*" will be synonymous with treachery.

History will record his lies, crimes and deception for all to see.

One day, your grandkids may ask....what did you do to stop tRump*?

minds_I

lots of us already knew that he was willing to do/say anything to further himself/ his wallet/ego. lie, cheat, steal, no sweat. that's why there are "never trumpers". i see what you mean though. maybe we could have a medal made up for him - Benedict Arnold Service Award maybe? the "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" participation trophy? so many options...:tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That's the state of our nation at large now.

It's cool to sow division, it breeds contemptuous behavior.

Make America Hate Again

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
the guy admits to wrongdoing publicly, his repubelickan goons in senate agreed he did the thing and they don't care, even flat out deliberately lying to the public about it, creating a human body shield for great overlord trump... but yeah sure keep telling yourself he bested the big conspiracy to take the great saint down.

the whole thing was a sham, yes, (kinda like the oj trial) and thanks to unscrupulous religulous regressives now he gets to continue to drop the ball left and right. hopefully the election sets things straight so we don't have to impeach him again. and again. for the crimes he and his administration are clearly committing...

you elect a lying crook and he fills his cabinet with lying crooks (once all the decent people have quit), this is what you get.

deep state psh... ok alex jones

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the guy admits to wrongdoing publicly, his repubelickan goons in senate agreed he did the thing and they don't care, even flat out deliberately lying to the public about it, creating a human body shield for great overlord trump... but yeah sure keep telling yourself he bested the big conspiracy to take the great saint down.

the whole thing was a sham, yes, (kinda like the oj trial) and thanks to unscrupulous religulous regressives now he gets to continue to drop the ball left and right. hopefully the election sets things straight so we don't have to impeach him again. and again. for the crimes he and his administration are clearly committing...

you elect a lying crook and he fills his cabinet with lying crooks (once all the decent people have quit), this is what you get.

deep state psh... ok alex jones

i'm out of rep, but will get back to you...:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts