What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Flower Show

IndicaFarms

How long are you vegging those monster bushes for. I like the branching you seem to have a nitch for creating. Do you have any certain training technique to force the kind of growth that you tend to get. Regardless great job on these babies great yield. keep it up.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
rastaidd, thanks man. Always enjoy checking out your pics.

Indicafarms,
The last run, SSH x OG, DSD and SDK were vegged for 5/6 weeks and the little Cheese's were 3 days veg and 10 days.
This run,SSOG and the two SDK's got around a month, cheese had about 2 months.All under 250w MH.

As for training i like to try different things. Bit of LST and topping.
I like to concentrate on building the roots,more than the plant in veg.
Stretchy girls get multiple tops and go in short, Less stretchy's go in taller.
Thanks for stopping by.

Day 26 Cheese

Seeded calyx

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Cheers mate.
Yeah, it's og Abusive S1 pollen. Not for breeding but plenty of killer pheno's to be had. Howz the new job treating ya?
thanks for stopping by.

Chem&M

Cheers mate.
Yeah, it's og Abusive S1 pollen. Not for breeding but plenty of killer pheno's to be had. Howz the new job treating ya?
thanks for stopping by.

New job is great, but I'm exhausted!!! This is my first time in a warehouse and it's definitely different. I've been lucky to get 4 hours of sleep a night recently, but it's all starting to level out. I'm by far the youngest, and feel like I can learn SO much from older, experienced dudes. . :thank you:

Thanks for asking brother! Just finishing off tghe last of my UK x SSCH smoke. Picospoisonftw LOVED it. I'll get to a report one of these days soon. (I know. I keep saying that.)

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Had some salt buildup due to bad watering technique by the help, this has led to some burnt leaves.

In 1.4 ec 6.0ph Out 1.8/2.0 ec 5.5/5.7 ph

These girls are so thirsty had to move to 2/3 waterings a day, about 7 L.

Girls are 47 Days in.

Cheese