What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Flower Show

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Beautiful flowers, mate.

How long do you expect the ssh/ogka to take? 9 - 10 weeks?

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Much appreciated, Blimey.:respect:
The first time we ran her we took her 10 Weeks, second time 10 1/2 and this time she's going 11 Weeks.
At 10 she all high," makes your forehead sweat" a freind quoted.
Hopefully a little more body will come with age.
Thanks for stopping in.
Happy growing

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
nickman, thanks mate.
It's the first time flowering for this girl and we all can't wait to try her.

~Shhh~, thanks muchly. Still allot of learning to do on this DSLR, but thanks.
Once a few things are tried and tested i am sure they will be floating around .

Core, we still trying to find something special, got a Thai leaning Casey Jones that's looking promising.
Thanks for stopping in.

SDHK Week 8 End

woolybear

Veteran
hope you're doin ok mrbiggs, I still have a mom plant of your uk cheese x ssch in my stable... much love and whatnot... peace!!!

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Been searching through some beans that Easy and I made.
Got four fems, 2 cheese leaning, 1 chem and 1 haze.

UKC x SSCH 4 W9 of 10
This one is clearly Chem leaning, with a nice half cheese pong.

J

jaded1

Very nice mr biggs!!Have had some v good plants from this cross and lots of fems(have had 12/15!).

Am really liking the looks of a female i've got in flower atm,different to most of the plants i've had,no real cheese in the smell,more of a meaty,sour, incense.

Also have a cheesy pheno

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hello mrbiggs and easy_does_it. Just wanted to say you have some beautiful plants there. They all look delicious, especially the SDHK. Also wanted to thank you and easy for the Powerhouse X Cinderella 99 freebies you sent in back in 2010. Received a 5 pack of them, and grew out 4 . Out of the 4 I got two great females. 1 of them was a great yeilder, the other 1 was a smaller yeilder but tasted really good, smelled of minted peaches, and the high was incredible. All in the head, it also created waves of body sensations, really really nice. Unfortunately, I only have a few pictures of the big yielder pheno and no pics of the other plant due to a laptop harddrive crash. But, I do happen to have a few Bud shots of the minted peaches pheno. Thanks again, fellas!

Big yielder pheno...