What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Flower Show

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
DSD had to be chopped, as she's throwing a few nutt's and developing PM on some lower leaves.So she gone.
Here is the harvest, these buds are solid as a rock.

woolybear

Veteran
That harvest would last me at least until the summer, congrats!

For some reason I'm trhinking your in england mr biggs, greeting and thanks from the US of A... you truly are helping 'overgrowing' the world!

About 40 days until my mr. biggs cross ares ready to chop.... have taken clones, looking good sir!

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Yeah Woolybear i am in Blighty, chillin with the Queen.:tiphat:
All harvest's are split between a few people, so no buying from the streets, which is extortionate.
I will be watching out for your update. Thanks Mate.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
What a great grow, Biggs!! I have read this thread at least 5 times but I havent' been here in a while! NICE WORK, it's obvious to see that your a great grower, all your planks look so good!

How does the DSD smell? She is a great strain, sorry you had to cut her a lil early. She has been on 'the list' for a long time lol. Hopefully Rez will consider another run with her :D:D And that SDHK looks like a great commercial strain, she looks HUGE!!

Good Vibes Your Way.

HGO

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Much appreciated HGO, especially coming from the 2010 420 cup winner.:respect:.
This DSD is not a keeper, she lacks smell's, just greasy.
Luckily I still have some seeds, as i am fond of the strain also.
The SDK is the beez kneez, massive, thick resin and reeks of Diesel funk.Can't wait.
SSHxOG is looking to be a keeper also, she's the most manageable(hight), pretty dense and smelt very unique very early.
Thanks for stopping by HGO, it's good to chat to you again.

woolybear

Veteran
Oh my goodness! Those plants are looking fantastic!

I have updated my UKC x SSCH grow log - currently at day 40. half way thru, i just realized that the buds still have a lot of buddin' to do... Very excited, especially with chem&m's 'out of this world' comment. Super sweet

thanks mang

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Checked out your grow Woolybear, tiptop mate, frosty.

Update.No descent pic's until chop, as they are all over the place.Only tent shots.
Group

SDHK week 8 Day 58

SSH x OGK A

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Next run:
1 meter tent
600w dual
Coco
Modified Lucas + Potash (boost)

6 Plants:
2 x SSH X OGK A
2 x Sour Diesel's (Unsexed from seed)
1 x UK Cheese
1 x SDK

Just been potted up. Going to give them 3 days of veg under the 600, then filp.
Here they are recovering from transport and potting up.

woolybear

Veteran
the sd x hk turned out fantastic! is that how the leaves turn out when you flush? yellow, crispy and crunchy!

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Hey Woolybear,thanks mate

No the leaves should just yellow.And the water leaves may die off.
These girls were too tall for the grow, so they got intense light with no nutes. If i had room i would back the light off toward the end.what i should have done is swap the 600 for a 400.
should look more like this.
47909new11_051.jpg

This run I'm going to give them a longer, more gentle flush. Thanks for stopping in Wooly.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Seed popping day today, nice to get some new shit on the go.
All germed before 48 H
We have :
2 x Sour Diesels (as my other two turned out male)
2 x 4SD
2 x Sour D x Chem D
2 x Mass SS x Hindu Kush
4 x Casey Jones

The Sour D's that were male, are going too pollinate all the girls,which are:
Sour D x Hindu kush (SDK)from the last run.
SSH x OGKA from the last run
Uk Cheese

Pics tomorrow

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Thanks -Shhh-. Yeah that is one plant.

Could only get some quick pics.Mothers day and all
Everything is 10 days in to flower.

UK Cheese

SDK

SSH x OGK A

Sour Diesel Males

woolybear

Veteran
Nice.... note the males in the glasses of water technique... what a space saver!

I'm thinking my girls are all 10-weekers as well... Gonna take them until their 50% amber unless persuaded to do something else! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts