What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Grow is bangin Avi! Haven't forgot bot the Canna Tsu, just had a appendicitis an got layed out for a bit. Getting back on my feet, I'll hit ya up on G mail next weekend.

Lyfespan

I joined the 100,000 watt club this week, pulled the trigger on 10 nanolux de fixtures, gotta try to blow it up like you, lol

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grow is bangin Avi! Haven't forgot bot the Canna Tsu, just had a appendicitis an got layed out for a bit. Getting back on my feet, I'll hit ya up on G mail next weekend.

aint forgot about u either, bud.
found some errant random "bagseeds" in the cannatsu, could have hermd on herself, could have been hit with some other random herm.... only saw nanners on the gg4 late week 7 and the jamaican.

I joined the 100,000 watt club this week, pulled the trigger on 10 nanolux de fixtures, gotta try to blow it up like you, lol

bigups
personally i've never used a double ended (DE) bulb, I'm looking for added efficiency in new lights, not just better production, that's why i'm all about the 315w CMH's (they are REALLY catching on in Colorado, seems like every week there is a new company selling 315w, or other wattage CMH systems).

I've been meaning to grab a photo of the breeding chambers....
a few clones (females) died in the boxes due to underwatering. I think i need to let the roots establish better in the soil bed before flipping into flowering. Nonetheless there is tons of pollen dropping in the Blue Ox male chamber, the BluBerry Lemon Larry male is just now dropping balls, no pollen in that chamber yet.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
personally i've never used a double ended (DE) bulb, I'm looking for added efficiency in new lights, not just better production

As far as I'm aware, the DE's maintain something like 90% of their original power in lumens after like 2 years of burn time... I dont reckon you get much more efficient than that... especially if you can run em at 440. I plan to get on some soon as its feasible...

Lyfespan

As far as I'm aware, the DE's maintain something like 90% of their original power in lumens after like 2 years of burn time... I dont reckon you get much more efficient than that... especially if you can run em at 440. I plan to get on some soon as its feasible...

I got 3 phase but no 480v, I'm on 208/120 going to just have to make due for now. Maybe the next space, I went de fixtures for the cost effectiveness to output. I wish I had LEP and CHM coin, but I'm just trying to get started so, it's all about budget here.

Mikenite69

Veteran
On eBay there are company's that are selling DE complete units new for like 350.00 shipped to your door that run on 120v unlike the gavita that only runs on 220v or 240v?. Gavita does have the 600/750 DE that runs on standard 120v this is a option I am looking into or the other units that sell there 1k models that operate on 120v.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yhea, the DE's sound great, for sure, no degradation of light quality is nice. still tho, burning 1000w to light a 4'x4' footprint, right?

germinating some wheatgrass for a sprouted seed tea;
picture.php

also, i used up all of the "bloom recipe" (fermented fruit), so made another batch, this time with banana and papaya, fresh flower heads plus some "leftover" fruit from last batch; pumpkin, pomegranate and flower seeds. The new batch fermented much quicker (warmer temps/ better fruit to sugar ratio) and finished to be much more ferment-y smelling, which i can only assume is a good thing. I've used the new batch for a couple waterings, everything seems to love it. Also been rootfeeding my cal-phos at about 1 teaspoon per gallon.
The mosquito dunks have put a dent in the flying bug population around the surface of soil, but not wiped them out entirely.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yupper 1k 4x4 so if I got a DE setup I would still get a 1k and dim it down. I am in the process of looking for a bigger spot to setup 4k atleast maybe bigger just gotta find the right spot.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 30 pics

day 30 pics

picture.php

canopy in the kiddie pool, cookies in the front (more sativa looking leaves) and glue in the back.

picture.php

"BLL" or Blueberry Lemon Larry

picture.php

the Ravnus, another oddball in the room (SG1 strain, Minions of the Dark). This is the only plant in the room that has this yellowed out look, still frosting up on time and beginning to put on bulk (also right on time for a 8 1/2 - 9 week expected harvest).

Lyfespan

View Image
canopy in the kiddie pool, cookies in the front (more sativa looking leaves) and glue in the back.

View Image
"BLL" or Blueberry Lemon Larry

View Image
the Ravnus, another oddball in the room (SG1 strain, Minions of the Dark). This is the only plant in the room that has this yellowed out look, still frosting up on time and beginning to put on bulk (also right on time for a 8 1/2 - 9 week expected harvest).
I hate you guys with the bloom pix so much right now, lol. I want my lights :(. Shit is looking like it's starting to get stinky and sticky

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate you guys with the bloom pix so much right now, lol. I want my lights :(. Shit is looking like it's starting to get stinky and sticky
don't hate, anticipate :tiphat:
yhea, the last few nites the room stinks like cookies as soon as you walk in. (cookies and fermented fruit extract, that is). Swelling is just getting started now, just like the smells.

just blended my sprouted seed tea, smells very green delicious. Added a table spoon of molasses to the "smoothie" (smells even better) and will feed it to all plants tonite, veg and bloom.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn that BLL is looking like she is frosting up properly and damn look at the stack she is putting on! Looks like she is gonna yield some decent sized frosty cola's and I am loving the pointy top bud structure the way she is forming maybe from the cookies in the lemon Larry. Either way I can't wait to see that girl finish how is she smelling so far? Is the lemon Larry coming out with that lemon head candy smell or totally different?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn that BLL is looking like she is frosting up properly and damn look at the stack she is putting on! Looks like she is gonna yield some decent sized frosty cola's and I am loving the pointy top bud structure the way she is forming maybe from the cookies in the lemon Larry. Either way I can't wait to see that girl finish how is she smelling so far? Is the lemon Larry coming out with that lemon head candy smell or totally different?

unlike the LCB (lime cookies bubba) the BLL (bluberry lemon lary) doesn't have much smell. The LCB has a subtle sweet-earthy stink coming out.... the BLL is just kinda a bitter green smell still, i'm expecting this or next week every plant to start putting out their true stink.

i dig the nicely stacked nodes and spear shaped pointy buds on the LCB also, very unique. the BLL looks like dinosaur cannabis, BIG ass leaves, very "basic" structure, like a bouquet of flowers, it wants to grow all up, needs training (imo) that it did not ever get. Buds are looking bubba like for sure, not much stretch on the BLL either, like a bubba (ime).
Cookies and GC (g13 x cornbread) are the stinkiest in the room at the moment.

finally; here is a pic of a "golden grape" indoor tomato starting to put on fruit:
2vi1ah1.jpg

Last edited:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Maybe the BLL is a late stinker I have had that happen before when strains don't really start putting out the funk till later on. As a matter of fact the forum and chem d where like that didn't really start funking up till about week 7. The forum was subtle smelling on the plant until it was getting chopped then it just overpowerd the room with kush funk.

The blueberry in that cross one pheno was kinda vanilla smelling subtle but nice and the other was more fruity berry.

Well look forward to hearing how they all finish out for ya. Now I am about to go release another 7k of californicus into my grow space. So now that brings my total of 12k californicus released and 50k of cucumeris plus however many baby's they layed already Lol I probably got over 300k or more predator mites running around my house by now better to be safe than sorry.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
] Now I am about to go release another 7k of californicus into my grow space. So now that brings my total of 12k californicus released and 50k of cucumeris plus however many baby's they layed already Lol I probably got over 300k or more predator mites running around my house by now better to be safe than sorry.
cool,
what are those protecting against specifically? spider mites? broads and HRMS? everything?

Latest posts

Latest posts