What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Building a second breeding chamber today also.... shittiest trash can i have (already had holes in the bottom!) a cfl light, 4 inch fan, small filter.
Male is Blueberry Lemon Larry OGK x the regular bunch; Gorilla Glue #4, Cookies by swerve, pura vida (bodhi), Cannatonic x Sour Tsunami (CBD strain) and Buddah's Sister.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
found a cluster of hermies on lower branches, looks like this room is coming down at 60 days, not too short, but not the 70 that i usually take all crops to.

puffed a branch of glue that snapped off the other nite....
so damn delicious.

both breeding cans are setup now and will be flipped ASAP, perhaps today even.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Pics of the cans or it didn't happen.

Iyn.jpg

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics of the cans or it didn't happen.

View Image

30v2f6o.jpg

^still need to install the feeding tube on the new can. and yes i know that is technically an INTAKE filter, seems to be working tho. when pollen is present in the cans i will have a lil misty-spray bottle in the room and will mist the "exhaust" filter and the room; also will just mist the air to avoid any trace contamination (yes im being crazy, just wana be careful with pollen and the crop).

this is how i'm controlling the environment in the 2 cans...
33ys0ty.jpg

^one controller runs both exhaust fans, keeping the cans similar temps

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pre-Harvest Photo Dump

Pre-Harvest Photo Dump

Getting ready for the first chop of 2015 so here are some pics i have neglected to post in this thread (although u may have seen them around in other threads on icmag)

glue:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Photo dump

Photo dump

kindness from week 6 or 7;
picture.php

gonna re-veg this plant AND pop more seeds of the strain. looks like a great yeild on this plant, huge cola... thick but not super dense, def not airy or loose at all.

picture.php

OX on the left, Blue Ox on the right, both by Rare Dankness, the Ox is much denser, harder buds, the Blue ox is more airy. love the kushy earthy smell from both of them, stronger on the Ox and more fruity sweet on blue ox.
both turning nice colors upon maturity.

picture.php

OX pre cut, might reveg this one also.

picture.php

^"Miles' Bubba Kush" VERY dense HARD nugs, should be a good yeilder, for being so small when flipped it has really shown it's worth, so this plant will most likely be re-vegged and used for future seedstock creation.

closer-er up of the MBK:
picture.php

very earthy smells and acrid ("green coffee") smells as well coming from these buds

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first harvest of 2015 photo dump

first harvest of 2015 photo dump

picture.php

"Boss' Sister" by Sin City Seeds is Buddha's Sister x El Jefe
nice frost on this one, other than that it's unimpressive i must say, lacking any real STANK yet, kinda sweet earthy but not strong smell.

picture.php

^^ Boss' Sister Sin City Seeds

picture.php

^^ Kachook by Tierra Rojo seeds is (Kuchi x Tom Hill Haze)
Have a few of these in the room and are sativa structured, in that they stretch alot and seemed to veg fast. all phenos are very nice smelling, some have a REALy Hazy smell, spicey but not peppery, and just hints of sweet fruit on this particular pheno (but not all of them)

picture.php

Serious Seeds (NOT Ace, like i previously had thought) Bubble Gum IBL x Rare Dankness Cornbread
another very promising cross, slightly denser nugs than the bubblegum but similar plant structure to Bubblegum... much less stretcy than the cornbread. More complex smell on this cross than on the bubblegum, altho much less kushy than the cornbread it's still very earthy kinda acrid with the bubble gums sweet (almost fruity, but NOT, more sweet like syrup or sometihng) coming thru as well
I have more seeds of this stock so wont be keeping any of these back for reveg.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this Dieselrella x Pakistani Chitral Kush is amazing, nice and spongey thick buds and a sweet purple smell alongside an equally strong acrid Afghani type smell almost spicey hazey but not quite, very complex smell that i really HOPE will translate into the flavor of the smoke.
picture.php

picture.php

^ also the plant's structure is promising, for being flipped into flowering when it was very immature, only 2 nodes or so when flipped, yet good lateral branching. probably will re-veg this plant also for breeding in the future.

picture.php

calling it "sweet purple pakistani diesel", very interesting smell, love it.

Purple pheno of Fukushima:
picture.php

picture.php

^ Very sweet smelling, super floral. also nice good density to nugs, def something im looking for in keepers, which this one will def be re-vegged, all of the phenos from this seedstock were extremely frosty, and I have several more seeds of it that will be popping. I would consider using a male from these seeds for crosses simply because they all were so dang frosty.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice avi! Getting this harvest knocked out and I'll hit ya up in a day or so in a pm. Sorry for the delay brother didn't think harvest would take me this long.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice avi! Getting this harvest knocked out and I'll hit ya up in a day or so in a pm. Sorry for the delay brother didn't think harvest would take me this long.

all good mike, i know how harvests can drag themselves out, like that house guest you are happy 2 see at first but that wont let u put it in jars when you want to... or something like that.
the only one of those "BLL" (bluberry lemon larry, i believe) came out to be a male, but I'm happy to make lemonade with my males... or make seeds with my males
shit im terrible at this today :D

iced some roots today, getting ready to put the axe to Swerves Cookies, the rest of the bubblegums, and whatever else looks the closest to being done. cutting a few every day or so; letting it take a while.

flipping those breeding cans asap, ready to make some beans to replenish this seed-stock that i have been using up

Jhhnn

Veteran
It all looks yummy & expertly grown. Much respect! I like your let 'em grow technique, mostly just letting them express their natural form. I hate to pinch the growing point, knowing that the plants have huge investment in that.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It all looks yummy & expertly grown. Much respect! I like your let 'em grow technique, mostly just letting them express their natural form. I hate to pinch the growing point, knowing that the plants have huge investment in that.

thanks J, appreciate the kind words and you checking in on my thread.
& ya, especially from seed and flowered immature i dont top at all.. generally if im gonna take the tips or tops i wait 2 weeks at least to flip into flowering, let that apical dominance be achieved BEFORE flowering starts imo.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most of the room has been chopped;

working mostly in veg now,

Using a kiddie pool for about 8 plants and some larger totes (25 - 40 gal) for 2 plants, trying to give these ladies plenty of legroom to really grow into.

strains for nxt round: mostly GG4, swerves cookies, Buddha's sister and Pura Vida, plus a few Boss' Sister (new phenos from seed, still have hope for this strian, supposed to be one of sin city cherry line highest yeilder), a few Bubblegum (seriuos seeds IBL) x Cornbread (rare dankness), 2 plants of G13 x CornBread, and a few other randoms (perhaps the Ravnus, SG1's Minions of the Dark strain).

flipped both of the breeding cans today; they should stay between 70 and 80 degrees inside, so long as i keep them from getting thirsty, both cans should yeild several nice sized baggies of seeds of 10 total crosses (2 males x 5 females each).

found a male of Rare Dankness OX that will probably be pollen stud for next round of seeds.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
most of the room has been chopped;

working mostly in veg now,

Using a kiddie pool for about 8 plants and some larger totes (25 - 40 gal) for 2 plants, trying to give these ladies plenty of legroom to really grow into.

strains for nxt round: mostly GG4, swerves cookies, Buddha's sister and Pura Vida, plus a few Boss' Sister (new phenos from seed, still have hope for this strian, supposed to be one of sin city cherry line highest yeilder), a few Bubblegum (seriuos seeds IBL) x Cornbread (rare dankness), 2 plants of G13 x CornBread, and a few other randoms (perhaps the Ravnus, SG1's Minions of the Dark strain).

flipped both of the breeding cans today; they should stay between 70 and 80 degrees inside, so long as i keep them from getting thirsty, both cans should yeild several nice sized baggies of seeds of 10 total crosses (2 males x 5 females each).

found a male of Rare Dankness OX that will probably be pollen stud for next round of seeds.
Nice man, I'm about a week an a half out from flipping my lil isolation chamber. Finally a place to let the pollen fly, nice new flavors ya got coming up.:tiphat:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well everything is done on my end thank god! Man ecsd sucks trimming what a pain in the ass!

Ill throw ya a pm later on buddy.