What's new

The Dr.Bud Method by Thundurkel

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
hdn155 - I believe I have Urkel but if they finish over this last week then I will say it's GDP but from everything I've read about the way it smells and how it looks I think it's Urkel... I'll let you know as soon as I do and they are turning purple finally so I will post some pics Monday when they have a little more color

Reefdoggie

Props to you for pulling it off! The good Doc has helped pave the way for new & fun ways to cultivate the goddess herb. Great thread, really enjoyed the pics & info during the process. Clearly you enjoy your hobby. Congrats & thanks from this noob CFL grower...

tngreen

Veteran
great job Thundurkel! very happy to see you hit your goals, knew you could pull it off. buds look very tasty as well! my grow is still going strong, just havent been posting much. The Kush is coming down today or tomorrow and the Sharksbreath will be another week or 2. The SB is amazingly potent, very glad i listened to ya and kept her. My sample quick dried bud of her kept me very high for a solid 3 hours. ill have some preharvest pics for everyone. keep it up man!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Oh they do Hempbucquet, and I have great news cuz I'm harvesting my Urkel/Grand Daddy Purple in the morning and will take pics.. They are getting cut at 60 days but I think I will let them go a full 9 weeks next time and use less N in my nutes towards the end so the colors show more but I'm getting nice purple calyx's already they started to turn purple last week

B

Bigtimer7

Have you found that the colors come out in the end when the N is in low supply?

Im new to working with colors now that its gotten colder though im getting them and just trying to figure out the way to maxamize color...

Thanks man and great pics bro!

bigd21

awesome brother, I am going to start keeping my grow updated here also...............may come to you for some help if thats ok....where are the pics of the harvest?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Alrighty folks here is some photos before and after I harvested Urkel 2 & 3 a few days ago..

These are some close ups of the purple that was coming through in the end of flowering, I chopped at 60 days and I could've let them go another week and they would've been completely purple but I needed me smoke :joint:

Urkel 2 before she got cut

Urkel 3 before the chop

Here's Urkel 2 after getting trimmed up

Urkel 3 after her trim job :jump:

Squeeky

Thundurkel, you mentioned in your cloner thread that you go directly to 20oz, I'm curious if you place then back in veg room and if so for how long. Also I'm going my first grow and have clones bubbling following your guide. How long do I want the roots before putting them in the bottles? Squeeky

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Squeeky - I put them under 24hr light after transplanting until they hit 4" which is 2- 3 days then it's off to flowering... As for the roots in the cloner I let them get kinda long and wait till they have side roots shooting off the first few roots that sprouted

White

Hey Thundurkel,
Been watching your grow for ~2 months now and it looks great man. I'm starting a Drbud style grow within 2 weeks myself, can't wait. Anyways man, just had a question, how does the bloom plus fert. work for you, any problems?
Peace man,
White

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice thread man.
good job with the dbg stilo.looks like its workin out great for you.
i'll be watchin this one if its still rollin?
peace