What's new

The Dr.Bud Method by Thundurkel

InPotiTrust

Didn't get to go to the Nugs and Jugs event but i got to chill with the people that started it.It really sucked that i could not go as they where telling me about the last one and how great it was.The only shit that had pink pistils that i came across was a bagseed.I'm gona be running A99XFreezland,G13 Diesel F2,Highend,The White,Mendo purps,Chocolate DieselXlemon thai,ECSD,SSHXWW(Sterling Widow).

clowntown

Veteran
I think pink pistils can be had outdoors on many strains. I'm not sure what causes them... perhaps cold nights? I asked this question once: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=61434

MaFFe said:
here a apollo 11 cross i try outside for a friend last year

smurfin'herb said:
Here i found this in a thread in the outdoor growing forum labelled "The potential of outdoors'' i think. I thought it was fake but after seeing all these i guess not!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Well Jorge Cervantes says that pink pistils is genetic and has nothing to do with temperature so I'm trying to find the strains that have it in them... I've seen soooo much green bud it's just cool to see colorful nugs... Nice pics CT

clowntown

Veteran
Thundurkel said:
Well Jorge Cervantes says that pink pistils is genetic and has nothing to do with temperature so I'm trying to find the strains that have it in them... I've seen soooo much green bud it's just cool to see colorful nugs... Nice pics CT
Check out the thread. Yes it is in the genes, but what causes it to come out? I've never heard of such pink pistils indoors... although the same clones placed outdoors will exhibit it. Check out the thread I linked.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words...
Here we are folks and things are coming along alright, I slightly burnt my Urkel clone 1 but flushed it and it's picking up and the spots have stopped...
On with the pics

These are Urkel#1 at the end of week 5

Here's Urkel#2 at the end of week 3 of flowering :joint:

This is Urkel#3 at the end of week 3 as well looking sexy

And the last in the line up for this thread is my Maui Waui Tutty Fruity at the end of week 3 tossing out crystals and stinkin :rasta:

Forgot the shot of my flower chamber today :joint:

all looking good as hell, thund.. but that urkle 1 is going well.. makes me want a joint.. lol

edit: are you in the 37" tall cab yet? if not, how tall is the one you've got? am trying to figure my light placement heh

Last edited:

maxima32

dude greeat job you is a entrepanuer. keep proving them wrong and definately keep growing. i love the bubble cloner and it is very tech savy. I use the same method.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks guys, yes I'm still in the 37" dresser and can't wait to get some money cuz I just found 3 pieces of plywood that are like 3 feet wide and 8 feet long so I have enough wood to build a cab how I want!!! I also have a desk ready to go as well with a mum/clone chamber on one side and flower on the other...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I felt like adding some more pics today cuz it's just swelling up every day and now it's starting to turn colors the tips of the leaves are dark as hell about to be pp p ppp p p p pur rrrrr pppplleeee hahah enjoy...

See what I mean???

And some macro's for ya :joint:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
It's that time of the week again where I show you folks here at IC what I got going on so here we gooooooooooooo

These are Urkel 1 at week 6 of flower and the curl is on the leaves that were burnt from too much bloom nutes 2 weeks ago but other than that she's looking nice and smells sweet I hope she starts to turn purple soon it looks like she will be due to how dark the tips of leaves are and the sides of some of them..

Here we go with Urkel 2 at week 4 looking good and healthy this one isn't getting burnt I got the dose down now :joint:

Urkel 3 nice and sexy at week 4 also :rasta:

This is my lovely Maui Waui x Tutty Fruity stinking like crazy hella skunky and pungent smell I can't wait to get this one finished and I have a 2 cuts that are veging 1 to be a mom and the other to flower in a week :jump:

Here we go with a line up of my bitches :joint: well thats it for now hope you enjoyed the show and stay tuned for next week we're getting close to harvest on Urkel 1 ...

awww feeling unloved? is it my turn to make a post? haha trust me we're all watching, lookin good! hurry up n harvest already! i'm interested in what u get per plant

B

blackfoot

no man, I'm hatting because the current strain I am working on won't do that.:D

Last edited:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Blackfoot don't feel bad dude I have 2 cuts of this strain that I put in at the same time and they are short as fuck so I don't even want to show them! it's all about that week of veg to let them root completely from what I'm learning and so far Jiffy Pellets are the best way I've found to clone.. well it's jiffy and perlite I will post pics next time around it's a really great way and you have a explosive root mass and the plants just take off with rapid growth ..

SirSticky thanks bro I can't wait to harvest either!!! I'm pretty sure I'm getting 7-8 g dry on Urkel 1 the bitch is heavy right now so in another 2 weeks she'll be plump!