Assaulting your eyes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Its definitely fungus, Kal. Its brown and when it passes it gets slimy. The ground covering there is woodchips and there were a lot of saplings and scrub there too.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Although can be a pest some fungus is just amazing in the way it grows. Not sure if you've ever seen it before but google Cordyceps if you get a chance.. That is really crazy shit when it takes on a host and roots through the brain of its host...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I just quickie wiki'ed it. Pretty crazy the way it makes a host crawl to and die where it has an optimal growth and dispersal environment.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Yup, what's more crazy is the fact that in China and the Tibetan Plateau they dig up caterpillars from under the ground that have died from Cordycep infection, dry them and eat them.. Legend tells of how goat herders saw there goats eating a strange blue grass and wondered why even the old goats became full of energy. Supposedly an emperor from the Tang dynasty attributed it to his good health and old age.. crazy stuff..

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ya, I saw some pics of it being weighed out in Asian markets. They can keep it. I don't need strangely colored Bart Simpson hair growing out of me while Im inexplicably perched high in a tree.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can't you see all the torment and ugliness wildgrow must live with... if you had to suffer this way you would want to vent to someone I think

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Stupid butterfly.

picture.php

Stupid flower.

picture.php

Stupid bed.

picture.php

Stupid whats going on under that tree in the stupid bed.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts