What's new

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread brought such refreshing happiness.

Such a treat compared to the mass media concrete corporation of a world im stuck in.

N

noyd666

this crud is good fer rolling pastures.:biggrin:
picture.php

N

noyd666

yo winter's here and every thing is disappearing, need to put some poop down and build up reserves again.:biggrin:

Apache Kush

That bison photo was too gross, what are you talking about editing. im confused,

ooh I thought i posted a pic of some sunflowers in this thread, and it got deleted , nevermind all good

Last edited:

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
What is this "winter" of which you speak?:dunno:

DSCF7963.jpg

a t-shirt turning green.JPG

Sometimes, life is good.

Aloha y'all,
Weeze

harry74

Veteran
Urban garden

Urban garden

We are having a quite fresh weather still, with rain showers nearly every day, clouds and sun.
The parsley is coming nice&green as other herbs... the thyme has been into flower since late february/march...
I have left the chilli plants outdoors to harden them a bit.

R

recent guest

Wow nice sunflowers! I grow those red ones too, Velvet Queen from seed savers exchange, and I found an all purple one last year (purple stems, leaves and petioles with an amazing streaked red/orange/yellow flower pattern) so I only let that one seed and now I've got a bunch of little purple guys coming up!

Last night I encountered this guy and he was like, hey, lets start a riot, so I smoked some Haze with him and settled his nerves

picture.php

Apache Kush

All purple and shit sick!

I was thinking of doing selcetive breeding to on that.

Is that like what they consider its ''Pheno-type'' hmmm close enough idk...

I have never taken them to seed, first sunny grow..

. ~do they make hella seeds? howmuch longer there getting close, lots of bees pollinating big time resin >

im thinking by fourth of July

maybe August, eh? seed will pop?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I was going to ask if you grew them for seed to eat. Mmm fresh baked, with Harrys herbs, and a bit crispy, just like bears. ;)

That purple one sounds real nice Bear. Throw up a pic when theyre blooming?

Latest posts

Latest posts