What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

Hempy McNoodle

Have you ever googled "SV40" and found the National Institute of Health Standards official government webpage? It's funny because they admit that the cancer epidemic all over the world is from botched polio vaccinations which led to a genetic oncological virus that is now widespread and passable thru heredity. Yet, all you hear in the media is about 'how dangerous vaccine safety scepticism is.' But remember, it was only supposed to be a de-lousing (Nazi death camp reference). And the small pox blankets that wiped out the indigenous peoples of the Americas were to keep the exterminated peoples warm. And, though the US government shows all these clear signs of sociopathy, they for some reason, put great emphasis on whitening our teeth with mandatory water flouridation.

Also, Frylock and armedoldhippy, you are right, these things (intelligence and sanity) aren't mutually exclusive. Very insightful. Thanks for pointing that out for us!

Hempy McNoodle

It's all a bit troubling. With known Neo-Nazis (see my comments on Bayer/Monsanto/IG Farben) holding such political influence and this vaccine situation, are we living through a new, kinder, gentler holocaust?

Drop That Sound

The initial polio epidemic they refer to wasn't even a communicable disease anyway (unless you catch the shedded live virus from the vax that some guy miracuosly came up with in a few days, which was different but same types of symptoms). They were just covering up the result of the pesticides they allowed to be sprayed at the time, like DDT, etc by calling it a virus and so much more. There is a whole host of new ilnesses now that have the same symptoms as what they considered polio to be at the time, and was back then too. And ya i'm aware of the botched sv40 vaccines that gave everyone cancer, and still is which is no real secret. And also the pesticides that are still saturated in the ground everywhere that continue to make certain people sick. They have the nerve to say they eradicated "polio" lol.

But all the older folks say to me "it was real, I know people who couldnt walk anymore etc".. ya because they were probably misdiagnosed as having it due to the fear campaign and then jabbed with a bunch of needles right afterwords, or directly ate the pesticides, either of which cause similar symptoms, just like all these new relabeled polio type diseases that they have no idea of the real cause..

F

Frylock

United States started on slavery... no you fucking retard the United States was started on religious freedom. Fuck off with your racebaiting bullshit. Where is your outrage at literally every other culture who owned slaves? Where is your outrage at the Africans who SOLD the slaves? Oh there isn’t any... why? Because you spout off the ‘woke’ liberal boomer cnn bullshit

What will get interesting about Epstein is Drumpfs EO regarding forfeiture of assets by human traffickers. In ‘07 Epstein’s lawyer Dershowitz filed paperwork of JE being one of the founders of the Clinton Foundation. Not that CF is worth much atm, but I’m sure enough to build the wall

Religious freedom.... and slavery.... did the slaves have religious freedom? :biggrin:

He didn't seem 'outraged' at all TBH, just noted a truth that makes you squirm.... you seem a whole lot more outraged that he pointed to a truth, than he seemed outraged at the truth.... what does that say about you?

Hempy McNoodle

Good on you, Drop That Sound (and anyone else) for your awareness on SV40.

Polio as a fabricated pretext for mass vaccination and to cover up intentional chemical exposure; that IS an interesting angle...

dddaver

Veteran
United States started on slavery... no you fucking retard the United States was started on religious freedom. Fuck off with your racebaiting bullshit. Where is your outrage at literally every other culture who owned slaves? Where is your outrage at the Africans who SOLD the slaves? Oh there isn’t any... why? Because you spout off the ‘woke’ liberal boomer cnn bullshit

What will get interesting about Epstein is Drumpfs EO regarding forfeiture of assets by human traffickers. In ‘07 Epstein’s lawyer Dershowitz filed paperwork of JE being one of the founders of the Clinton Foundation. Not that CF is worth much atm, but I’m sure enough to build the wall

I can't believe they you let this MOD cuss, call people names, and say shit to people. The 1st draft of the Declaration of Independence had slavery abolished but was eliminated so it could be ratified idiot. Bate this asshole.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What MOD is cussing, and calling people names? - I can't see any doing that - but I can see you two at it - so please refrain from the inane and the profane.

I can't believe they you let this MOD cuss, call people names, and say shit to people. The 1st draft of the Declaration of Independence had slavery abolished but was eliminated so it could be ratified idiot. Bate this asshole.

dddaver

Veteran
So, me and everybody who doesn't agree with this idiot, who most likely isn't even an American yet goes ahead and voices his opinion anyway, IS a FUCKING retard?

No wonder no one goes to chat. They don't dare. I'm WAY out. Bye.

F

Frylock

What MOD is cussing, and calling people names? - I can't see any doing that - but I can see you two at it - so please refrain from the inane and the profane.

FWIW badfishy often leaves offensive little profane (usually racist or bigoted) messages in the 'reputation' field, i could care less myself what he leaves for me.... but i think dddaver is on the moral high ground here :ying:

Him complaining about 'race baiting' is pretty ridiculous....

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
My favorite conspiracy theory is Russiagate, because it's proven on so many levels to have been a big conspiracy, and a lie conjured up to deflect from an embarrassing loss, yet soooo many people still choose to believe it. Then when you point out how it's all in the emails, people call *you* a conspiracy theorist! :biggrin:

It's a brave new world, y'all.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
FWIW badfishy often leaves offensive little profane (usually racist or bigoted) messages in the 'reputation' field, i could care less myself what he leaves for me.... but i think dddaver is on the moral high ground here :ying:

Him complaining about 'race baiting' is pretty ridiculous....

Hey hey... I love fish with his negative rep. Leave him alone. Every forum needs a whip.:D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
yeah - can you knock that sorta crap off fishy - members be getting all offended and stuff -

Gry

Veteran
My personal favorite has to do with how we rat fucked the Russians during the second world war.
We then spent a fortune convincing our population that they were bad guys to be feared.
As opposed to damned solid allies which deserved to be recognized for having borne a far greater load than any other.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
20 million people? Something like that.

It's estimated that China lost up to 80 million.

But lets focus completely on jews.

But I'm not anti-jew. Just that some got it worse.

Badfishy1

Religious freedom.... and slavery.... did the slaves have religious freedom? :biggrin:

He didn't seem 'outraged' at all TBH, just noted a truth that makes you squirm.... you seem a whole lot more outraged that he pointed to a truth, than he seemed outraged at the truth.... what does that say about you?

Wasn’t built on slavery Hanz al bagdadi... you are spouting some cnn talking point