What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

Hempy McNoodle

Well, you may be right, especially in some individual cases. But, I will say that I've personally explained this very situation to maybe 100 people or so. And, I've never met a single individual who was aware that Bayer is a Neo-Nazi corporation. And, almost everyone whom I've told tried to uncomfortably change the subject or derail the conversation. Not because they don't care, but because they care, but are horrified. I can see it in their faces. It makes people uncomfortable. It makes people feel stupid for not knowing and I see a little bit of shame in their faces. I often can't help but feel that most people are gutless. They lack the courage that it takes to be an independent thinker. But, I'm not gutless. I think of the guts it took to live in a nazi death camp. I think of the guts it took to fight the nazis. And I think of the gutlessness of my peers in comparison. I am proud to be an independent thinker and I am proud to make people a little uncomfortable because I am letting them know that we are surrounded by Neo-Nazis and that America did NOT win that war.

S

Sertaiz

i was not aware of this fact, and happy to hear it!
life is like a movie, you can decide which layers to watch... actors acting or the movie. etc. some people are grateful for the chance to find new angles and some find the occasional letting go of old angles too painful to go on looking at new ones.

Brother Nature

Well, you may be right, especially in some individual cases. But, I will say that I've personally explained this very situation to maybe 100 people or so. And, I've never met a single individual who was aware that Bayer is a Neo-Nazi corporation. And, almost everyone whom I've told tried to uncomfortably change the subject or derail the conversation. Not because they don't care, but because they care, but are horrified. I can see it in their faces. It makes people uncomfortable. It makes people feel stupid for not knowing and I see a little bit of shame in their faces. I often can't help but feel that most people are gutless. They lack the courage that it takes to be an independent thinker. But, I'm not gutless. I think of the guts it took to live in a nazi death camp. I think of the guts it took to fight the nazis. And I think of the gutlessness of my peers in comparison. I am proud to be an independent thinker and I am proud to make people a little uncomfortable because I am letting them know that we are surrounded by Neo-Nazis and that America did NOT win that war.

I understand what you're saying, I'll elaborate a little on what I meant. There's certainly been a lot of companies, US based or not that have been involved in terrible acts, Coca-Cola, Ford, Bayer, DuPont, HSBC, Bechtel, IBM, Facebook, etc... A lot of people are very aware of this, but in all reality what are you as a single entity going to do about it? Informing people is great, but at the same time most people have serious struggles in their own lives and are simply trying to get along and be the best people they can be, changing the past is impossible, but I agree we should learn from it. I sit in your generational demographic as well, I understand what you say about our peers. I don't think it's because of an inherent cowardice though, I think a lot of it is due to the overwhelming inundation of advertisement, propaganda, manipulation, and negative imagery that is beamed at us 24/7 365. That informational overload causes a lot of people to retreat inwards into their own worlds, like a protective shell. When people are always in a flight response, they don't have time to fight or even develop that instinct. It's great that your eyes have been opened to the injustices of this world, but outlook is also about perception. If you only view the world negatively, you only see the negative and vice versa. I think a healthy acceptance of both is paramount to a content existence. I hope that makes sense and not too rambly, this purple haze is overwhelming me at the moment haha.

F

Frylock

The US collected up the best minds from Nazi Germany and 'kept' them as well though, USA is not the beacon of pure goodness it likes to assume.

The victors write the history books.... doesn't mean they are accurate.

The whole world, people, reality.... everything overlaps and nothing is all evil or all good. Exactly what this symbol means :ying:

Last edited:
I'm living in the conspiracy of '' they want you to bee pour'', broke, no money. I'm in my 30's and I'm stil working for shit money.
Imagine people who work in, let's say East Europe for 300-500€/month, paying 100-250€ rent for a one 1room apartment and making kids, imagine Africa.
I am from east Europe and when I finished school at 19 people advice me to go in west Europe and so I did, its like a fucking tradition, now days its the same young people go to west. I worked 1 year in East when I was home sick,it was struggle man fuck that shit and still don't get people from west to, making kids paying rent with minimum pay 1000-1200€/month. For real now I don't have enough for me to fully satisfy my self a kid in my life would struggle.

Last edited:

dddaver

Veteran
While it's true Bayer has neonazi beginnings or Mitsubishi made zeroes, I think you need to look at the big picture. The United States was started and based on slavery. Many elements still exist today. Does that mean it is a bad thing and should be scrapped? No. The idea is great. Lets not throw out the baby with the bathwater. Bayer/Monsanto are bad entities and need abrupt changes. But vindicating them because of bad beginnings won't fly. Karma does sort things out in the long run.

X

xavier7995

The United States was started and based on slavery. Many elements still exist today. Does that mean it is a bad thing and should be scrapped? No. The idea is great. Lets not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Lol, i get what you were saying but this group of words on its own had me crackin up.

I'm living in the conspiracy of '' they want you to bee pour'', broke, no money. I'm in my 30's and I'm stil working for shit money.
Imagine people who work in, let's say East Europe for 300-500€/month, paying 100-250€ rent for a one 1room apartment and making kids, imagine Africa.
I am from east Europe and when I finished school at 19 people advice me to go in west Europe and so I did, its like a fucking tradition, now days its the same young people go to west. I worked 1 year in East when I was home sick,it was struggle man fuck that shit and still don't get people from west to, making kids paying rent with minimum pay 1000-1200€/month. For real now I don't have enough for me to fully satisfy my self a kid in my life would struggle.
:laughing:
There is no conspiracy, you're just stupid. Only inteligent people make money.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have met some borderline idiots that were stinking rich before - - wealth is not primarily spread only to smart/intelligent people - although if you want to get wealthy it does help - if you are at least of average intelligence.

:laughing:
There is no conspiracy, you're just stupid. Only inteligent people make money.

Hempy McNoodle

I am loving what I've been seeing in the news and what I've been reading between the lines. I think many a conspiracy theorist will soon be proven quite sane, lol. History may never be the same!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I am loving what I've been seeing in the news and what I've been reading between the lines. I think many a conspiracy theorist will soon be proven quite sane, lol. History may never be the same!

sanity and stupidity are not mutually exclusive. you can be totally sane, yet dumber than a box of river rocks...:laughing:

Lyfespan

this world is a funny place lol, so many scandalous topics and secrets. you guys like all these billionaires feuding, and killing each other. you didn't think that church bomb was coincidence, or clines heli and daughter, epstein's pants pulled down, a billion in coke seized at a dock, foreign officials flying coke around the world. theres a real shit slinging fest about to arise

dddaver

Veteran
Always ABOUT to happen.Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, same shit pat answer for millennium now and even used by Christians.