What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

S

Sertaiz

theres this conspiracy where somehow things we put into our bodies do not need to be labelled with ingredients. eg laundry detergent which wicks into the skin.
and more directly, vape cartridge solvents...
people vape gasoline derivatives with their meds, thats another crazy one to me

Drop That Sound

Level 8 - When they start coming after you because you know to much.

Level 9 - You decided not to tell anyone, join up with them instead, and feeling good after that first hit of adrenachrome kicks in. ;)

redlaser

Veteran
theres this conspiracy where somehow things we put into our bodies do not need to be labelled with ingredients. eg laundry detergent which wicks into the skin.
and more directly, vape cartridge solvents...
people vape gasoline derivatives with their meds, thats another crazy one to me

I should look it up before I ask, but glycerin for example in vapes, what the fuck, how can that be ok or even sound reasonable?

Rosin seems ideal for cartridges, but solvents can be done properly by the right person. Rosin effect is best in my opinion though, something is always missing, mainly the “brightness” like effect it seems with solvent extracion

Drop That Sound

I vaped over a half gallon of glycerin in the last year. 99.9% food grade vegetable glycerin to be exact. Pretty sure its palm based. Way better than cigs for sure.

The other half gallon or so was mostly propylene glycol, again food grade, same stuff used in many products, some you probably use like skin care or shampoos even. Not really the same as used in car antifreeze..

As far as vape carts, Im pretty sure they use PEG-400, or should I say a special blend that contains mostly polyethylene glycol, which is more suited for suspending extracts like cannabis oils etc, usually at a 1:1 ratio. I guess they add pure terpenes and other stuff. The good stuff probably uses c02 extract without as many contaminates. I don't really vape my THC though very often so i'm not 100% what they do these days.

I do have a bottle of PEG-400 though and i'm sure if I warmed it up and mixed it with some Rosin it would work :)

glycerin wouldn't really work that well on its own, the extracts would probably separate and it would be too thick to wick up anyway.

Before the first vape carts were really around I used to take apart cheap e-cig pens and just pull the cotton wick out of the coils and dab it with chunks of hash.

I agree about all the home and care products (and food), not listing how toxic they actually are. They constantly change the names of ingredients around so people don't find out as well. I brush my teeth with straight coco oil, shower with a small cup of apple cider vinegar as a body/hair wash, and maybe use a couple other single ingredients for damn near everything.

Anything that has a perfume or made to smell like something I stay the f away from. I won't really go near a woman with perfume, unless she smells like natural cannabis terpenes or other natural oils lol. If someone throws a dryer sheet in the laundry i'll have to re wash my clothes over.

I do vape artificial flavors with my nicotine, and munch out on junk foods sometimes still, but I seriously cut out so many other products, that so many people still use.

I been reading about conspiracies since like AOL 3.0 dial up days, so no matter how healthy I try to be, I still feel like a "targeted individual" like they are constantly poisoning me somehow. Meanwhile the people that don't critically think to some degree appear to be glowing with good health even with all the toxins in the environment and the products they use...

S

Sertaiz

agreed.^^^^^ the healthy looking ones who eat crap have it catch up to them eventually. dryer sheets or dish soap, all that stuff bothers me. also getting gasoline splashes bothers me more.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
being able to sleep wrapped in a mylar blanket is strangely impressive
actually sounds potentially dangerous, that mylar getting over your head(in your sleep) and it could be lights out for good

If it happens it wasnt an accident.

Badfishy1

LA ‘training exercise’ was an actual military op. Spec ops come out of Wells Fargo building... immediately after ‘training’ WF operations experience outages across the country. Thoughts?

F

Frylock

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

I want to share with you a secret big $$$ hospitals dont want you to know. Huffing vapor from superglue prevents cancer. How? By gluing shut the holes where cancer forms like tooth cavities. They don't want you to know this because cancer treatment is a scam.

S

Sertaiz

illuminate wow that was crazy, did you see him stop for seconds as he downloaded the next sequence of words... on a level with the al roker freeze

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
You ever heard that one Kennedy speech...he speaks of a "ruthless, monolithic conspiracy".
The rabbit hole goes deep.

S

Sertaiz

alex jones was shitting on rogan before they had another show together..... that was the drama before this podcast....

Latest posts

Latest posts