What's new

The Come Up?

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Or were one of them mom/dad havin jews. I used to take their paper/folders...candy?/whatever I didn't have I took from them lol. :bulle:

SmellyFlorist

No, that's not good news fifth.... and I hear on the arrested point also.... hate those dirty fucks too... Please say it wasn't coz of the ladies?? You gotta get that thing up an running again...
Well its kinda nice to have a purpose, and that term sounds good to me lol..... You tell yourself you lucky not to live here..... When I face my problems I tell myself at least Im not in Syria.... Theres context for you....:laughing:
Yeah with regards to mine that was fuct, drastic measures have been taken again, everywhere, bout to heat up the room again as its stooped hot right now... wish me luck, IM gona need it....
Pop back over to checkup on how im doin......
Like you Im also hating bugs everywhere, any bug I see Im freaking!! You winning with them thou??
Donuts looking good brah...:dance013:

5th

Veteran
High School was fuckin SHIT.

Thats what everyone tells me. I quit school on my 16th B-day. Had to get the fuck outta that place.

Like you Im also hating bugs everywhere, any bug I see Im freaking!! You winning with them thou??
Donuts looking good brah.

Yeah I've nuked 'em all pretty good. I didn't spray anything in the flower room though....I still have to smoke that shit eventually lol.

Can't wait to start growing hydro again. I've got the room, in my room....so I'm thinking maybe the running both of those tube set ups...

I got arrested because someone ratted out my baby mama. Said she was a shitty mom and not taking care of the kids. (she was, but thats not the point)

So some fucks come over to the house to make sure the kids aren't dead or starving or something...baby mama doesn't know her rights...lets these fucks walk right into my house...they find my room...everything went to hell.

Went from this...

picture.php

....to this in a couple of hours...

picture.php
picture.php

Had to take the last pics with my phone...pigs took my camera lol

JointOperation

hope it works out but.. damn..jesus christ.. lol.. and thats the reason.. when growing with anyone else around.. they need to be coached.. over an over to know there rights.. or post them right on the wall near the front door.. so they can look at it lol.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Ya do shit different I'll give ya that...clean setup man. Yeah...HS...meh. College for that matter too owe them bitches 20g's was recently told I'm not even eligible to test for the job I want :laughing: GONNA BURN SHIT DOWN WITH THIS FIRE BRO....PLANTIMUS MAXIMUM :respect: Git'r dun

5th

Veteran
or post them right on the wall near the front door.. so they can look at it lol.

lmfao Yeah I should have brought her up to speed on things. Got to spend alot of time on bail brushing up on "illegal searches" though.

Damn man, I feel for you! :(
Hopefully things will all fall back into place!
Best Wishes your way!!

Thanks foxy.

I'm playing this next grow pretty close to the chest. Even told my neighbor that I accidentally killed all my plants. Wasn't gonna bother anymore. Maybe put out some seeds in June...but thats about it for me n' growing weed.

Only other guy is my mentally deficient friend who comes over to water the girls when I'm away for a stretch of time.

JointOperation

woo.. u mean your back drinking again? .. how long were u sober for?.. and if so.. dont screw that up because u got busted man.. thats not a reason to self destruct lol..

and in reality.. i wouldnt set that room back up in the same house lol.. not worth another bust.

5th

Veteran
Nah I haven't been in that house for years. My sobriety is kinda fucked...as in I'm usually not sober.

My thoughts were to cut down on the drinking n' use the money saved to update my grow gear.

Regardless of where I grow...I'll stay under 200 plants. :biggrin:

JointOperation

lol.. ya good luck man.. and if your ever serious about staying sober.. look into IBOGAINE.. me and my gf.. have been saving for 2 years.. slowly saving up to get the treatment .. allows you to live a normal life.. and helps you get threw the issues that made you use or drink to begin with .

5th

Veteran
That shit looks pretty hardcore dude. Think I'll just use some good ole fashioned will power.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
addiction is a bitch! been there, done that. always light at the end of the tunnel. rootin fer ya 5th!
:tiphat:

SmellyFlorist

:jawdrop:OMFG that sounds like a horror movie!! legal systems are just as much of a fuck up hey.... bunch of thugs....Its the Same here 5th, people just cant mind their own business... we all know where they need to go.....:moon: I agree Its best to know where one stands, piggies love to bullie, and will never really help out, unless it helps them... swine.
Your set up looked so sick! Spes that octagon!! Always, always wanted something like that...
I cant wait for you to start growing hydro again too.... lol :dance013:
So you say you got the room......? you gona have to make it happen... you'll inspire, trust :woohoo:
Hey brah, nothing wrong with a cold quart after a miff day of graft.... something I really appreciate actually....:tiphat:
Rock it brah....

5th

Veteran
Nope.

I'm getting wasted.

Ever wanna kick life in the nuts as hard as you;ve been kicked?