What's new

The Colombian Krippy Origin Thread

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Bro, (Pongster), I have nothing against you. I'm not taking anything personal.

I'm simply pointing out RR's blatant hypocricy and contradictions throughout this thread, and waiting for them to be addressed, but little to no hope they will be.

It doesn't affect me personally, I just think that ICMAG is the best cannabis forum on the internet, and should be filled with unbiased information and facts. Opinions are fine, as everyone has an opinion on everything in existance.

I'm just really confused how someone can be against something, yet within the same thread, state they always have it around, have bought all that his friend had on him, and then the following day bought another 20 grams, how he claims he always has some around, and how he claims that it's looked down upon in Colombia and that his friends hate it, but yet also mentioned his friend in a band loves crippy. It's like "Make up your mind already".

I can't be the only one on this forum who see's this.

Hookahhead

A local shared this picture with me of this seedless Colombian Crippy. $71 an oz in the local currency.

picture.php

MtnGanj

Bro, (Pongster), I have nothing against you. I'm not taking anything personal.

I'm simply pointing out RR's blatant hypocricy and contradictions throughout this thread, and waiting for them to be addressed, but little to no hope they will be.

It doesn't affect me personally, I just think that ICMAG is the best cannabis forum on the internet, and should be filled with unbiased information and facts. Opinions are fine, as everyone has an opinion on everything in existance.

I'm just really confused how someone can be against something, yet within the same thread, state they always have it around, have bought all that his friend had on him, and then the following day bought another 20 grams, how he claims he always has some around, and how he claims that it's looked down upon in Colombia and that his friends hate it, but yet also mentioned his friend in a band loves crippy. It's like "Make up your mind already".

I can't be the only one on this forum who see's this.

Good, its not just me....