What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "cleanest" grow contest!

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
congratulations barefoot for the win and congrats to all who keep their gardens squeeky clean

D

DHF

Congrats BFS and all other entries......and to Eureka for makin it happen......Respect....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

Thanks y'all. If any of you have questions feel free to ask

is that a 6ft wide canopy ?
Yep the spread is exactly 6 ft.

Since the contest is all over heres a dirty room picture passed out dog and trimmer and all
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I feel like that guy sometimes when Im trimmin 2 elbows.
I cant imagine a huge room like that. Uhg!
Rewarding none-the-less. Great job and congrats barefootseeds.

Ras Mason

Veteran
:comfort:the real problem is in the air and starting water. «your mix is only dangerous if you gave an abnormal amount of a rarely found compound in water or if you introduced some real nasty organic compound in your tea, like fucking blood or other animal part. Air borne viruses and smog contaminents or aflatoxins will take most of you down in that kind of setup... howerver neet and clean and obsessive of a grower you are...

i like to use vortex brewers in rockwool....:comfort:

Ras Mason

Veteran
:wave:
these guys had some work know how. but ego sometimes won t let people see their own shortcomings.
sad.

Ras Mason

Veteran
as the great philosopher fu shang wu once uttered on his death bed while trying to pass all his knowledge down to his pupil...: Less is more.....

Ras Mason

Veteran
but seriously, the group i am working with right now in mmpr wants to expand from 100 k to 1000 in two years. International transactions in medical field are very inticing for these boys... i am just the guy that fires the engine...

Ras Mason

Veteran
that would be a hard room to walk away from .

the cops that saw it had troubles leaving too.....lol...
there where many rooms. each time they found one they where screaming like slaughtered hogs...

Two weeks later, after having pointed like ten gats in my face, the chief narc asked me to participate in the filmng of a movie on canadian cannabis with a weel reknowned filmmaker...haha.
anyways, we had like 40 plants less than legal plant count...on the phone with health canada they where screaming : ya! but there are trees in there!!!! trees!!!!:dance013:

being a simple consultant is an ingrate job to do. but a mofo has to do it. if not, they run like headless chickens ...

E

Eureka Springs Organics

:wave:
these guys had some work know how. but ego sometimes won t let people see their own shortcomings.
sad.

God damn!

I could tell this was a Canadian grow. Funny how grow styles differ.

One more time for good measure, God Damn!:)

Ras Mason

Veteran
yes....they differ immensely. the bickering is un tolerable after a while.....made me literally sick in the head.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

It was a very clean setup though. Seems there was a lot that could be learned from a setup that nice.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Ras Mason, that's an incredibly clean kick ass grow , a lot of work and know how put in obviously :respect: !
i think this thread should go on for ever, its becoming one of my favorites, a clean grow is always something to look upon, i for once am a failure in that department, but im trying to adjust that step by step, and seeing this examples will help to motivate others like me that lean on the lazy side of things wen it comes to cleaning!

Latest posts

Latest posts