What's new

The Chem family

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the 91,,,the D ,,,the 4,,,all sound like stinky funky weed to me,,,,all sound like worthy breeding specimines,,including the 4!!,,,i love that the chem family has divercity

BigBudBill

I am really loving my Chem 4 ladies. This is my first experience with any in this family and she really vibes well with my grow style.

She was topped in veg and didnt trip, BUT during the stretch, I broke a branch and the other 2 on that bush stretched. I also threw some pollen on the broken branch so it is possible that may have contributed to the less full heads on the other 2 stalks. All other plants are nice considering I am running into a humidity issue 70%. I am on day 47 and no sign of nanners.

I haven't feed her as heavy as I have fed past hybrids as I wasn't sure she could take it. She took everything I gave her and I still haven't been able to push her hard enough. Next run I would increase feeding frequency a bit but keep my same formula as I like to see signs of being pushed the week before I begin a 3 week water and molasses schedule.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
shit what up BHT?....skimming tru chem threads like WoAh.....hope life is treating you well.....this is pre amsterdam HP...grown in the states......

good man good>>>>> thinkin it's time for another west coast N&J ,,,,trim up the list a bit,,, Vegas was insane

Burt

Veteran
"this is pre amsterdam HP...grown in the states...... "
gotcha pimp-any pics and it originated in the states too right? the predam HP?

S

SCROG McDuck

I've read the whole thread and new at: 'chemdog'.
It sounds impressive and I'd like to give it a go.

I'll be in NoCal in 2 weeks, from florida, is ther a chance I could
stumble upon a cut of 'chemdog' ? Odds are, no, I know.
My wife and I will still to 'try' to woo a local.

So I ask, are rezs' IBL seeds a good representation of the local cut,
presumably a 91, or D? yes or no?

BigBudBill

McDuck. Chemdog cuts are easy to get here in the Bay Area. There is a dispensary 5 minutes away with trays of Chem 4 and xxx/chem(whatever that is! Someone on this site supplies that cut to them). Send me a PM and I can help you locate that cut(s).

S

SCROG McDuck

McDuck. Chemdog cuts are easy to get here in the Bay Area. There is a dispensary 5 minutes away with trays of Chem 4 and xxx/chem(whatever that is! Someone on this site supplies that cut to them). Send me a PM and I can help you locate that cut(s).

HAHAHA!!!! Thank you for the information bill, that is good to hear, and I will PM you,
but, at the moment, can not because I do not have 50 posts. I think this is 48>>> yeeha! Fuggin newbe.

The bay area is where the relatives are and the first couple days of the trip........... then I'm thinking Clear Lake area... few days.

Everywhere here is like tropical islands (I love it) but I need some "HILLS!" and real trees.

S

SCROG McDuck

Never mind that vacation shit... post 49...<HA!

I'm going chem.

Y

Yankee Grower

Rez's IBL is based on Chemdog D; As far as I know, there aren't any finished grow / smoke reports on them yet, but plenty in the works.
Crazy Composer did a grow/report someplace on the forums.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
So...nobody knows were did the Chem family came from? No idea about the genetics in it?

Can't understand how they breed with unknown bagseeds, but if the quality deserves..

salud!:tiphat:

Darth Fader

Yankee, I think that's the link that Highlighter posted.

Thx Highlighter, just what I was after as far as comparison of the 4 vs the D. Now about that original '91 ...

Clone clubs have them all and hopefully they're legit cuts. In the end it sounds like none of them are bad - all worth running. So it's just a question of doing it and drawing my own conclusions.

I've pretty much decided to let the C4 go at this point though, although I honestly haven't done them justice. Need to keep trying new strains. Need somma-dat stinky D!

Y

Yankee Grower

Yankee, I think that's the link that Highlighter posted.
Nope...that link is CC's side-by-side of Chem D and Chem 4. Could swear he posted some comparo photos of the D and Rez's IBL where he said Rez nailed the D in seed form. Ooops...after some research it was CC's Sour Diesel comparo.

T

Teeg420

Is blue skys chem 4 legit? Anyone grown here out? What about the blue sky Chem Sis as well how does it yield and grow?

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
ive done 91 chem sk va cut , Chem4 , ChemD ,
91Cskva is my fave very skunky sour
Chem 4 little more lemon sour
Chem D i dont care for , Chem/ sulfur type taste
i can see a lot of OG in 91 and 4

ive been crossing my 91 and my 4 , im trying to do a RKS x 91Cskva i think thats gonna be the stink ball

joaquin386

So...nobody knows were did the Chem family came from? No idea about the genetics in it?

Can't understand how they breed with unknown bagseeds, but if the quality deserves..

salud!:tiphat:

Ras Pablo read Neville reply on MNS he stated there that diesel IS SSH so from there comes the Chem family.

F

FreshGenetics

the 91,,,the D ,,,the 4,,,all sound like stinky funky weed to me,,,,all sound like worthy breeding specimines,,including the 4!!,,,i love that the chem family has divercity

So now you got me curious, english.

What if you had a Chem cut?

How would you breed?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in my dreams i have every Chem cut:),,,lol,,the 4,,,the D,,,the 91,,,the 3

id self the lot and start genomic testing emidiatly,,:),,,depending on the results it take it from there:)

why do you think im lookin at Mike`s chem91 S1 an creaming my pants,,,,if this is the best snip in the world,,,im fukin dying to see this 1 selfed ,flowed, an smoked,,,

mike is about to blowup

Latest posts

Latest posts