What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The CannaBunker Begins

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
I don't remember exactly, but these looks like it's at about week 5-6.

I think this is the batch that I decided to push out to almost 70 days to see how the flavor and high developed. Green Crack is a fast finisher, a lot of people say to take is at day 55. I'll have to agree. The high got a little too stoney, and there wasn't any real increase in yield past day 60. From now on, I'll hack GC at 55.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Oh, these pictures are definitely not in order. Oh well, picture smorgasbord!

The 3rd picture makes me a little sad. It reminds me of Dr. Seus's, "The Lorax". Where did all of the Truffula trees go??? :( :( :(

Everyone needs a THNEED! And a bag of good WEED!

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Normally, I wouldn't post these pictures, since it makes me look like a hack when I have young plants that look like this. They overstayed their welcome in the veg room while they waited, and they got a little gnarled.

The reason I wanted you to see these is to show how resiliant cannabis is. In one week, these ugly little plants had a growth explosion. The plants will fill in the area that is available very quickly

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
The first two (GC) shots are in order, but the next 4 are from a more recent batch.

3rd - GHS Cheese - This fucker stretches like you wouldn't believe.

4th - GHS Church - Nice yielder, big main colas.

5th - Green Crack - YUMMY!

6th - GHS Trainwreck - This is a little out of focus, but this plant produced little purple nugglets. Not a great yielder, or great flavor, but the buds were very nice looking.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
1st off is a good example of one of those trainwreck nugglets.

2nd, 3rd - Green Crack colas 50 days into flowering.

4th - Here's a shot of the room with 6000 watts. You can see the lack of space.

5th, 6th - GHS Cheese - This is the batch that I went on a trip for 10 days. I came back, and the cheese plant had stretched over 30' since I had left. This pheno of Cheese is not really condusive to growing indoor.

If it wasn't for the Green Crack, I'd keep any of these mother plants. It's hard to compete with the GC goodness, but that doesn't mean I won't keep trying.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
All of these shots are within a day or two of harvest, at 57 days.

Church pheno 1

Church pheno 2

Trainwreck

Green Crack

GHS Lemon Skunk

The last picture is a canopy shot. You can see the Cheese towering above everything else. The front left 1/3 are my GHS varieties. All other plants are Green Crack.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Now we're starting to get into the harvest of my most recent crop. It was my first time grossing more than a pound a light. Ever. Looking at the productivity of this garden, I really REALLY want to see a 3 lb./ light grow. I can't even imagine how that would look.

3rd shot - GHS Church

Last 3 shots - All GHS Trainwreck. Very photogenic plant, but unfortunately, that's about it.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
One more shot of the Trainwreck plant before cutting her down.

If you look at the second plant long enough you'll figure out what's happening. It's a weed-valanche!

Oh Cheese plant, you're so scraggly and long. You smell funny. Ima gonna cut you down.

More Thneeds, and good bags of weed.

The last picture is of my plant harem, freshly replanted into their new home. They look a little scraggly, so I took another batch of clones to thin them all out.

O

OrganicOzarks

Checklist

Dig hole
build bunker
set up grow
rock out with my cock out:)

There is just nothing negative that can be said about any of this.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Well, here we are, I'm finally out of pictures. Tomorrow, I'll be finishing up the latest remodeling with some floor paint, so I'll take another round of photos before I unleash the next round of clones on the new setup.

I think I'll start another thread...

CannaBunker Continues?

I can't keep up the same clip with the pictures, since I was saving those up for almost 3 years. At least I won't have to keep living in the past. :)

I'd really like to chat about the big picture, and final thoughts on the whole thing. I've learned a few important lessons that I'd like to share.

Here's an ounce of QWISO, and what looks suspiciously like an advertisement for Pyrex. Fuck, if I saw an add like that for Pyrex, I'd definitely buy more.

Latest posts

Latest posts