What's new

The Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
where did you hide the alcohol my friend, lol?

i have the same sprouts here darpan! later this week they promise frost. small will die but new ones are ready hehe

powerhouse(deep chunk x c99)
8344powerhouse_1002082.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello all,

Esben, that cross looks fine.
Deep Chunk I like very much.
I don't know Cindy 99.

It was freezing last night, so yesterday I decided to bring the seedlings in.
It's a Green Ambassador Purpurea cross.
That the seeds sprouting that early shows that they are totaly adjusted to this climate.
The biggest problem is the change from cold to warm.
It might shock them a little.

Have agreat weekend folks....

Peace, G.A.

150208seedlings.jpg

150208sproutcloseup.jpg

G

hello G.A :wave:
Nice to see some new seedlings:D :yes: New life, new adventure:D In PL we are having some frost and snow(south PL) but the weather is changin!We also having some Spring signs:D Best luck and karma goes to your way!:wave:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
nice alijah!

damn darpan. my small ones are just self planted. you have a real early start man!

wintertime doesnt mean no life! temps at night will be minus the next days. actually these survieved two days of frost now
140208wintersproutsyn4.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg1hu6.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg2de6.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg3ny6.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg4ae6.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg5ru1.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg6oi1.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg7ed5.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg8sm9.jpg

140208wintersproutsjpg9th0.jpg

whazzup

Veteran
Hi guys, spring is in the air :D. Funny, I took out a pot with 5 seedlings last week (left over from a germination test) and they are surviving. :D

Just finishing 2 Feminised Warlocks from test seeds. They will go down tomorrow. Great plants btw by Magus Genetics.
gallery_5211_3806_77585.jpg

gallery_5211_3806_244884.jpg

These 2 Amnesia Haze in scrog still need a week or two, they are now in their tenth week. try counting the buds ;)
gallery_5211_3806_172474.jpg

Then at last... a go at my own strain, Anesthesia. There are about 10 test grows at this moment, in the UK, The Netherlands and even in the Canaries :D. Looking very promising. Old genetics with new potential.

Greetings from Rotterdam!

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hello G.A. and friend hope you all have it good :)

long time i havnt been here just want to show what i got out of the purple princess trim i used in bubblebags....

purple princess

big bud

them all

here is my OG kush x blue satelittle 2.2 dusted whit esbe male....

cure after 6 month

peace maffe

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,

Good to see you guys..

Lovely pics....
Thanks for sharing.

Maffe, that's a nice piece of homework!!
Looks tasty!

I moved the early "born" seelings to the guestroom.
At night it's still -5 degrees and by day 6 degrees and sunny.
Winter convulsions...
Coming week is forecasted 6 degrees by night and 12 degrees by day.

The two GAP (Green Ambassador X Purpurea) were just saved from the frost.
There were three of them. One didn't survive the frost.

If the two others will survive I will combine them with the Purple Peace and Afghan Peace.

This year 25 years of growing...

15 years of Purple...

To celebrate 25 years of homegrowing the Canna Embassy will send 25 ICmag friends 5 seeds to celebrate 25 year's of homegrowing.
The only condition is that you will grow them organicly outdoors and make a report with pictures at this thread.
If you are interested in some Canna Embassy beans to celebrate with us, just drop a pm.

Keep on growing, take care and stay safe folks...

(purple) Peace, G.A.

170208PotsinfrontwindowGP.jpg

170208GAPsproutcloseup.jpg

170208GAPsprout.jpg

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spread the seed, Canna Embassy, spread the seed!

After last's yr's attempt ending in heartbreak, I will be putting little effort into an outdoor crop this yr. but I do want to join in the fun of 15 yrs of Purple, and will pop some Purple Peace beans. :wink:

Indoor has been good to me so far.

whazzup, nice to see your garden! I like Magnus Genetics a lot! The Biddy Early is a great outdoor strain!

Maffe, beautiful work! How do you press your hash? Lovely end-result. :respect:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi High... :wave:

By the way, the first 25 are in!!

This picture was once picture of the month a couple of years ago at Overgrow.

These are three house strains..

From left to the right: Purple Peace, Green Ambassador and Purple Princess.

PurplePeaceGreenAmbassadorandPur-1.jpg

Last edited:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello All :wave:

Congratulations to the GA on his 25 yrs of growing! I wish you many more! :yes:

It's crazy to see those seedlings surviving the cold and frost. It's never too early to start you could say :D

I'm holding myself for some weeks, seems to cold outside for now...

K

Karma Genetics

Going to be a great year 2008.

What are your crossing plans for this year GA ?

A SAGE mom waiting to get polinated by my JH#22male..

DSC02227.jpg

whazzup

Veteran
nice shots everyone! Nice purple GA, some fine hash maffe!

The Kush x SMM (live on the cam) have survived the frosty nights for about a week now and are doing well. Even 3 seedlings are surviving :D

gallery_5211_3806_163842.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,,

Thanks for sharing all...
The first replies to join the 25 years of purple homegrowing are coming in.
If you still like to join the purple celebration, you got time till the 8th of march to send a pm to receive 5 Purple seeds to join the 25th celebration.
We are still working on the new website www.cannaembassy.info
If you visit the site, please leave a note in the guestbook...
The Canna Embassy makes a fist for the (small) organic homegrowers.
The last couple of years there have been a lot of raids on the (small) homegrowers.
Quality is slowly disapearing in the coffeeshops, because of those raids.
The shops have to compromise more on the price and quality and the suppliers are getting less and bigger, the prices go up, because of the risk the suppliers have to take and the choice for "the market" is getting less.

Politics just check their own interest.
They visit ones or twice a year the shops to check the limit of supply in the shops.
If they pay tax and so on, but they don't check the quality of the Cannabis and hash.
To the Canna Embassy that's one of the most important things, the quality of the product where it's all handling about.

Ofcourse the most shops still sell quality, but if politics go on like this, it won't increase the quality at the market only the prices!

Is there still hope? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3tH4RTG1Os

Keep on growing (you own), take care and stay safe folks, wherever you are....

(purple) Peace, G.A.

"FEELIN FREE"

Cannabisfeelinfree.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Canna friends!

It has been quite some time now since my last visit.
Nice to see everybody is doing good:yes:

Darpan, hoe gaat het?
Of course I remember that winning photo from the good old times on Overgrow... this is not a photo, it is artwork! I would like to dive in those purple and green buds:D
It seems that spring has already arrived at the Canna Embassy! Good luck with those babies!
And you are so right with these thoughts about quality in the shops... I have experienced it by myself (buds polluted with dust or fine sand so they can make them heavier)

Greetings to all, DF, Esben, Highlighter, MaFFe(great hash pics)... anybody has news from hydrofome420?
I was gifted some incredibly good tasting homemade hash recently from a friend of the Canna Embassy that I thank a lot:wink:

Hoi whazzup! the main colas of your 2 Warlocks are impressive... hey are you sure they are not fake?! lol

Have a nice weekend growers!
Keep it green (or purple of course:canabis:)
Ciao,
Picasso

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
He, he, he... long time no see mr. Europe... lol.

Looks like the organic revolution has started...

My favorite smoke shop has listed also which Cannabis is Bio, Hydro, or Coco grown.

These are the actual prices in the Dutch shops.

The 2 sprouts that spontaneously sprouted at the terrace are still surviving.
I put them in front of the open window by day, because the little sprouts need the wind for the stems to build up resistance.
If you leave them in front of a close window they will grow tall without resistance and will finaly break down.
At night, after sunset I put them under a normal light tube and keep the light on till I go to bed.
In the morning I will put them in front of the window and in the afternoon I open the window, so the wind can do his "job"....
If you can't put them in front of an open window you can use a little fan to simulate the wind.

I know the most of you know all this information already, but spring is arriving and some outdoor homegrowers are getting "spring fever" already.
I got some pm's and emails from friends of ICmag (and former Overgrow) that like to know when to start and what to do...
At the moment, just don't do anything yet.. just relax and lay back....
Next month new moon will be the time to put the little seeds into little organic pots, but if you guys just hop on by this thread now and then everything will show itself.

Have a great weekend all...

Peace, G.A.

220208KDwallshop.jpg

220208KDmenuSativa-1.jpg

220208KDmenuIndica.jpg

220208KDrotzooiinweed.jpg

220208PotGAXPurpureainfrontwindow.jpg

220208GAXPurpurea1.jpg

220208GAXPurpurea.jpg

220208plantsunderTLtube.jpg

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Yes i wish more dutch growers would grow 100% bio. Meaning good soil and bio fertz..

There used to be a shop here in the south that only sold 100% bio herbs all grown with guano. Its a pitty the goverment closed them. Hmmmmmmm there shiva was so sweet.

Yeah Power to the ECO growers....

I will grow some Purple Peace and some of your mix GA to celibrate your 25 years of growing.

V

Verger OG

Hé! Silver Orange? Wat moet ik me daarbij voorstellen. De naam klinkt goed. Wat is dit voor varieteit? Een orange soort met een Silver Haze of zo?

Wie kan me meer vertellen?

En wat is dat voor zaad distributie? LOL. 5 zaden purple? Wat voor soort is dat dan? En is dat voor buiten?

Ik ga dit jaar buiten kweken. Ik heb stekken genomen van mijn Orange Bud en Durban Poison. Die beginnen al aardig groot te worden, zo rond 17 cm. Ik heb ze vandaag verpot.

Ik laat nog wel wat foto's zien in een andere draad. Maar ze zijn al best groot zo richting Maart. Ze gaan op het balkon. Ik denk dat ik misschien heel wat moet trimmen?
Veel toppen en zo.

Morgen foto's maken. Ze hebben vandaagal genoeg meegemaakt. Dit is de eerste keer dat ik stekken heb genomen. En het gaat nog goed ook.