What's new

The Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread

G

I agree in part, but wouldnt want to look for scapegoats, there is too much blame culture now. I am old eneogh to remember the Cold War Years, through 70's & 80's where people had a pretty miserable time of it under oppressive regimes. Here in UK the older generation would say that they would fight for their freedom, they did not want to live like that. Now the cold war is over, as people have no means to measure their freedoms against others, it is easier for these freedoms to be taken away. Maybe the European Union is as much to blame as USA. People would not have liked this back then, saying it was too close to a Russian Society. .....Funny how times change. :rant:

Right Wing, Left Wing, none of them would let us Fly.

I am sorry if I have interrupted this thread GA, it is nice to see whats up over the sea.. Keep those pics coming. Thanks.
cheers.

V

Verger OG

The cold war in itself was a lie by the us to permanently militarize the nation. Look up on 'Document 68' which is a predecessor of the Defense Planning Guidance of 1992 and later.

A reliable source of information is a documentary by Adam Curtis.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,

Power corrupts, total power is total corruption...

We'll keep on growing folks...
It will be a Purple Peace year this year.
Still doubting where to cross it with.
It will be a purple year for sure.
Don't wonder if you see (besides the "Purple Peace" all kinds of purple "popping up" coming season.
For more background info you can visit also the Canna Embassy website: www.cannaembassy.info for more background information about growing organicly.
Please leave a note in the guestbook...

I enjoyed this weekend some Diesel/Haze and Super Haze.
Specialy the last one was very nice.
You can see some purple shining through.

Keep the lighter burning!!

Peace, G.A.

260108diesel.jpg

Diesel/Haze

260108SuperHaze1.jpg

Super Haze

290108paintingMartinHofererandlight.jpg

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hey guys! sad news from germany:

http://www.zeit.de/news/artikel/2008/01/28/2465069.xml
Kriminalität: Cannabis: Razzia gegen hunderte "Home-Grower"

Ein Unternehmen aus Aachen hat hunderte Kiffer und sogar einige Firmen mit Knowhow und Geräten zum Heimanbau von Cannabis versorgt. Die Polizei legte ihnen jetzt das Handwerk und durchsuchte mehr als 200 Wohnungen in ganz Deutschland.

Bei einer bundesweiten Großrazzia gegen Cannabis-Anbau sind am Morgen 40 mutmaßliche Plantagen-Betreiber vorübergehend festgenommen worden. Sie waren allesamt Kunden eines Aachener Unternehmens, das Zubehör zur Errichtung professioneller Cannabis-Plantagen über das Internet und ein Ladenlokal verkauft und die illegalen Hanfbauern beraten haben soll, teilten Landeskriminalamt Nordrhein-Westfalen und Staatsanwaltschaft Aachen in Neuss mit.

Die Polizei wurde bei rund jeder dritten Durchsuchung fündig und stellte etwa 5000 Hanfpflanzen sicher. Mehr als 200 Wohnungen und Betriebsräume wurden überprüft. An dem Einsatz gegen die Rauschgiftkriminalität in allen Bundesländern waren 1500 Polizeibeamte beteiligt.

Anlagen lohnen sich oft bereits nach einer Ernte

Die beiden größten Plantagen mit mehr als 1000 Pflanzen entdeckten die Ermittler in Hennef bei Bonn und Schönberg bei Wittlich in Rheinland-Pfalz, teilte Einsatzleiter Roland Wolf vom Landeskriminalamt NRW mit. Insgesamt hoben die Beamten 76 Plantagen aus. Sie seien so angelegt, dass vier Ernten im Jahr möglich seien, sagte Wolf. "Häufig amortisiert sich eine Anlage nach einer einzigen Ernte." Seit 2004 nehme der Plantagenanbau im großen Stil zu. Der Wirkstoffanteil Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) sei deutlich höher als noch in den 1970er Jahren. "Deshalb sprechen wir auch nicht mehr von weichen Drogen", sagte Wolf.

Die Durchsuchungen richteten sich gegen die 42 und 43 Jahre alten Inhaber des sogenannten Grow-Shops "Catweazel" in Stolberg bei Aachen und deren Kunden. Insgesamt gab es gegen 214 Verdächtige Durchsuchungsbeschlüsse. Durch die Großrazzia wollten Polizei und Staatsanwaltschaft Cannabis-Plantagen aufspüren, die mit Technik aus Aachen ausgestattet waren.

Geschäftsbesitzern drohen bis zu fünf Jahre Haft

Die beiden "Catweazel"-Inhaber seien einschlägig vorbestraft, sagte Staatsanwalt Bernd Schulz. Ihnen drohten wegen Beihilfe zum Handel mit Betäubungsmitteln in nicht geringer Menge bis zu fünf Jahre Haft. Sie hätten ihren Kunden auch Tipps zum Hanfanbau gegeben.

Ein Inhaber des Aachener Großhandels bezeichnete sein Geschäft als rechtmäßig. "Wir verkaufen Gewächshaustechnik", sagte er. Er vermute zwar, dass die Technik von Kunden überwiegend zum Hanfanbau benutzt werde. "Aber es wird immer wieder von uns darauf hingewiesen, dass der Hanfanbau in Deutschland genehmigungspflichtig ist", sagte der Inhaber des 1989 gegründeten sogenannten Grow-Shops in Stolberg. (jvo/dpa)

http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/
"criminality:

Cannabis:

Raid against two hundred "Home Growers"

An enterprise from Aachen supplied hundred Kiffer and even some companies with know-how and devices to the cultivation of home of Cannabis. The police put the handicraft now to them and scanned more than 200 dwellings in completely Germany. With a country wide large raid against Cannabis cultivation in the morning 40 presumed plan day operators were temporarily arrested. They were all together customers of a Aachener of enterprise, the accessories for the establishment of professional Cannabis cannabis-Plantagen over the InterNet and a restaurant to have sold and the illegal hemp farmers advise are, communicated state criminal police agency North Rhine-Westphalia and Staatsanwaltschaft Aachen in Neuss. The police became fuendig during approximately each third search and guaranteed about 5000 hemp plants. More than 200 dwellings and operating rooms were examined. At the employment against the drug criminality in all Lands of the Federal Republic 1500 police officers were involved. Plants are worthwhile themselves often already after a harvest The two largest plantagen with more than 1000 plants discovered the Ermittler in Hennef with Bonn and beautiful mountain with Wittlich in Rhineland-Palatinate, communicated employment leader Roland wolf of the state criminal police agency North-Rhine/Westphalia. Altogether the officials dug 76 plantagen. They are so put on that four harvests are possible in the year, said wolf. "frequent amortizes a plant after only one harvest." Since 2004 increase the cultivation of plan day on a large scale. The active substance portion of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is clearly higher than still into the 1970er years. "therefore we speak also not more of soft drugs", said wolf. The searches were directed against the 42 and 43 years old owner of the so-called Grow Shops "Catweazel" in Stolberg at Aachen and their customer. Altogether it gave against 214 suspicious search resolutions. By the large raid police and public prosecutor's office wanted to seek out Cannabis cannabis-Plantagen, which were equipped with technology from Aachen. Owners of business threaten up to five years detention The two "Catweazel" owners are relevantly previously convicted, said public prosecutor Bernd Schulz. Them threatened because of aid to the trade with Betaeubungsmitteln in not small quantity up to five years detention. They would have given also Tipps to their customers to the cultivation of hemp. An owner of the Aachener of wholesale called its business legal. "we sell greenhouse technology", said it. He assumes that the technology is used predominantly by customers for the cultivation of hemp. "however one points out again and again by us that the cultivation of hemp is subject to approval in Germany", said the owner 1989 created so-called Grow Shops in Stolberg. (jvo/dpa)"

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Esben,

I am curious what the court will decide in this case.
This is clearly a "political" move again.
Nordrhein Westfalen was till now a more liberal state compaired to other German states.
Probably political pressure.

It's a pitty....

A seed given by god, the creator, universal force, whatever you like to call it,
prohibited by the arrogance of the human mind... weird.
The same people that pretend to be religious..

"Everything the creator made is holy, everything men made is not holy"

(Archie Fire Lame Deer).

If millions of people around the globe enjoy drugs, why don't nations take care to deal with the "bad side effects" and quality of the drugs, so people can use and enjoy drugs in a save enviroment.

To criminalize means more problems.

Overtime for the health department and justice, more pressure and problems in the streets.

Keep on growing (your own) folks, take care and stay safe, weherever you are...

(purple) Peace, G.A.

PurplePrincessseeds.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello all,

Can't get out of my own house at the moment.
Walking area under contruction.
Preparing for special guests to come tonight... lol.
I hope to be free in 2 hours!
Catch you later folks...

Peace, G.A.

010208walkingareaunderconstruction3.jpg

010208walkingareaunderconstruction.jpg

010208walkingareaunderconstruction2.jpg

010208walkingareaunderconstruction1.jpg

010208walkingareaunderconstruction4.jpg

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
G.A....Say hello to your special guest.
Sorry I could not join....there will be lots of possibility´s in the good future my friend

Peace, love and understanding
Paddi

V

Verger OG

What strikes me about thata rticle is that police and justice departments are desperate to re-classify weed as a harddrug because of the higher THC content these days. We all know that is rubbish. Mopre THC is better and healthier as somkers will need less and thus inhale less ash containing carcinogens.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello all,

Paddi I did

They send their love from The Hague...

Esben and friend arrived yesterday.

We had some visitors, nice smoke and squeezing the juice of life!

Peace, G.A.

020208dynamiteonorange.jpg

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
cheers to the green embassy and the worlds best stoner host, the green ambassador himself. i and a friend had the pleasure to visit the great nation of holland once more. we will never stop coming back!

let me present for you, DARPAN!
haagmaastrict010208jpg2bp3.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg2py6.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg3ns8.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg2hu7.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg5wz0.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg1ae7.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg5dx9.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you, esbe! I especially liked that souvenir!
Was that a Mardi Gras parade?

Always makes me happy to see you all getting together! :D:yes:

G

heheheheh! Oh yeah! :D i had a lot of fun watching the pix...Yu guys seems to had a lot of FUN too:D:D Thats what we fighting for...Canna freedom! Amazing pics and possitive vibes! thnx for sharing!:D YU RULE!!!Nice to see yu together!

PS: wheres the spring?! :chin:!

Greetings from Poland!!!

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
its was the karneval in maastrict bro, crazy thing. beer allover, we was hiding in a smartshop, hehe

charas, straight from india by darpans friend
haagmaastrict010208jpg4nn9.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg6fg3.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg7al7.jpg

super haze from haag coffeeshop
haagmaastrict010208jpg2ic5.jpg

amnezia
haagmaastrict010208jpg4wd4.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg4vo8.jpg

karmas holy grail stuff, also known as the happy brother
haagmaastrict010208jpg3wu2.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg3mp7.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg4gk8.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg4yh5.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg4qp6.jpg

haagmaastrict010208jpg4aj1.jpg

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,

Esben, it was great to have you guys.
It was a great weekend!!
Realy nice to meet Alan.
I love people that can relax and enjoy!
I am not much of an entertainer... lol

Maastricht was realy relaxing.
We were invited by Karma and friends to try out Karma his own organic grown.
Happy Brother, Cheese, Amnesia, Sage... such sweet herbs.
It's so rare to come across very nice organic grown.
I loved the Happy Coco Brother...
Thanks guys for the hospitality... very special place.
Spiders are interesting animals...
At one of the pictures artist Bob. He designed the shop.
At the shop we stayed it was warm and relaxed, but outside....!!

Carnaval is a so called Dutch tradition.
Parades, dressed people and music.
Drinking like crazy, screaming, vomiting and pissing all over...
There were no public toilets at all!!

Thanks Karma and friends for having us...

Thanks Esben and Alan for the nice time and friendship!

Next month we'll start to spread the seeds again.....

Peace, G.A.

020208EsbenandAlanCannaEmbassy.jpg

020308EsbenandICmag.jpg

030208AlanandEsbenScallywags.jpg

030208entryshop.jpg

030208EsbenandKarma.jpg

030208rollingjoint.jpg

030208happysisterandbrother.jpg

030208boxesHappyBrother.jpg

030208esbencheckingHappyBrother.jpg

030208Happyweed.jpg

030208Bobandcreation.jpg

030208spiderJackAss.jpg

030208totalspider.jpg

030208parademaastricht.jpg

030208carnavaldressedpeole.jpg

030208purpledressedfolkscarnavalmaa.jpg

030208vikingcarnaval.jpg

030208manonwagonwithconfettie.jpg

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
First sign of spring!!

Those 2 little seedlings came up spontaneously at the terrace.

110208firstsignofspring.jpg

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

I am happy you enjoyed your visit here GA en Esben . Yes inside it was a real smokers vibe and when you walke out the door it was the drink till you drop vibe ha ha .........

Congratz on the first two sprouts to pop. Spring is coming..........