What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Blueberry Trials

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not the best pick, but this is Seedsman Blueberry fems. I grew these outdoors and did good with them last year. This is nearing harvest in a few wks. There alot fruiter than any BB Ive ever ran....but they yield good and smoke good. I had a nice sativa BB pheno I got last year, but this Indy pheno is a good one also. For the price I promise you won't find a better BB

Seedsman isn't pure blueberry just for everyone's info....They hybridised it with something was really disappointed in this. They state this in their own forum.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where can we get seeds?

Checked Seedbay and don't see Blue Digiberry listed anymore.

Is there any other way to get seeds?

Grew lots of Blueberry back in the late 1990's early 2000's. Would love to get a nice Blueberry plant back in the garden again!

Thanks!

I'm just waiting to hear back from Real Gorilla, but i have the LAST half a dozen packs of BDB F2s to send in.
After that i am popping seeds to start selecting for the F3 generation.

browntrout

Veteran
Here is my Blueberry Sativa pheno of Tripleberry. She goes from sour blueberry to spice to blueberry muffins by harvest. I've been around lots of blueberries and berry strains but to get a blueberry muffin consistently indoors and outdoors is something I've finally found.

She's got the BB Muffin smell wet and dried where as most fall short during drying. The taste however is ultra sweet and vanilla like with a little spice and faint blueberry undertones, I'm hoping some further breeding and dialing should produce some more blueberry forward taste.

She is very vigorous.... and a little rangey, here she is Sept.27 at 45N after multiple frosts.

View Image
View Image
View Image

This BBsativa pheno was bred to a few Tripleberry x GodBud/White Rhino males, I intend to do a backcross indoors and look for even tastier and unique phenos.

If anyone in California/Oregan that's growing trees wants a try let me know, vigor of this caliber would be interesting to see in a climate that is much kinder.

For anyone who is very serious and willing to do some testing I have created pure feminized S1 seeds of this specific pheno.

The longer I keep it in clone form the more loud and pronounced the blueberry syrup/jam smell is during bud, she fades to blueberry muffins/vanilla/baked goods with a slight sour/earthyness, very pungent overall and tasty.

Also went through 6 fem recently BCBD Blueberry, looking for suitable outcrosses to have potential breeding paths for the future.
Not like the pictures, similar to other blueberries, but all strongly musky in smell no berry whatsoever.

QQNPK

I just grew 3 of DPs Blueberry and 2 smell kinda like laquer/woody with some sourness to it and one was abit earthy too, then 1 smelled what i think is blueberry muffins on one pheno but it was 1 week ago ago and i hope it stays im about to cut them down soon

Attachments

• IMG_20200606_083206.jpg
    IMG_20200606_083206.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20200606_083135.jpg
    IMG_20200606_083135.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20200602_190258.jpg
    IMG_20200602_190258.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 53

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Seedsman isn't pure blueberry just for everyone's info....They hybridised it with something was really disappointed in this. They state this in their own forum.

I still have 3 unpopped female seedsman beans jtrich sent me.

Here in socal blueberry has taken a backseat to many new clone only choices.

I miss the smell of the dabney blueberry for 10 years ago.

Last week during l.a. riots my friend paid 50 for a clone at green dragon collective.

U can smell straight roadkill skunk on the stem rub.

I may run these Seedsman blueberry s oct...
Here is one pheno from last years Seedsman blueberry..

picture.php

midwestkid

Veteran
I'm just waiting to hear back from Real Gorilla, but i have the LAST half a dozen packs of BDB F2s to send in.
After that i am popping seeds to start selecting for the F3 generation.

Hi Verdant Green. How's that F3 generation coming along?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Verdant Green. How's that F3 generation coming along?

hi mate, i'm running the previous good plants i've found to make seeds atm, and evaluating a batch of new ones to add diversity.... i think the F3s will be ready before Christmas. :tiphat:

midwestkid

Veteran
hi mate, i'm running the previous good plants i've found to make seeds atm, and evaluating a batch of new ones to add diversity.... i think the F3s will be ready before Christmas. :tiphat:

That's great news! Maybe I will buy myself a Christmas present

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Howdy Folks!
​​​​​​
I have some new blueberry plants growing and they are DJ Short Blueberry F4.

Thanks to DJ Short, Miraculous Meds, OZ, Elanius and all the others working the Blueberry!

The member who gifted me these seeds sent Fruity, Frosty, tropical, indica, and musky lines. Naturally I dropped fruity first. Big thank you for these beans!!! Goddamn hero you are Sir!

I will get some pics up ...

Stay toasty friends!

funkyhorse

BB F4
I dont know what to do with these guys but they are really beautiful
These guys are outdoors on hot weather in 1 liter pots and they stretch big time, almost like sativa
The girls indoor dont stretch much at all. Is it a feature of the strain or girls outdoor stretch like the males?
Will the girls keep flowering outdoors under 14 hours of sunlight or will reveg?
I am a sativa lover and it might not be my taste in ganja, but watching and contemplating the beauty of these guys every day make my day more beautiful
All 3 males are clearly resinous at early stage. I have seen this at the end of the male flowering but not at the beginning. You can smoke these guys
bb male (2).jpeg
bb male (3).jpeg
bb male (5).jpeg
bb male (6).jpeg

quiescent

BB F4
I dont know what to do with these guys but they are really beautiful
These guys are outdoors on hot weather in 1 liter pots and they stretch big time, almost like sativa
The girls indoor dont stretch much at all. Is it a feature of the strain or girls outdoor stretch like the males?
Will the girls keep flowering outdoors under 14 hours of sunlight or will reveg?
I am a sativa lover and it might not be my taste in ganja, but watching and contemplating the beauty of these guys every day make my day more beautiful
All 3 males are clearly resinous at early stage. I have seen this at the end of the male flowering but not at the beginning. You can smoke these guys
just seed plant vigor, the clones wouldn't stretch as much

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Digiberry Got to get me some lol hope everything is going well Mr V...:)

Good seed harvest... will send some stock into real gorilla in a week or two ! really pleased how this went.. (except for how long it took lol )
VG :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Dj Short Blueberry f4 "fruity" line sexing. The smaller plants are the BlueBerry "indica".

Just some quick shots. Once they sex I will get some proper detailed photos.

Mars Hydro TSW2000 in a Mars 3x3 tent.
Light dialed back to 70%
Soil mix made from Build-a-Soil amendments added to peat and compost
These are so incredibly finicky I will be feeding them as needed individually.

Smells so far... BLUEBERRY