What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Blueberry Trials

midwest

I'm curious if DJ, Chimera, Red, or Steve have tried this alternate blueberry line in the digiberry.

It sounds interesting

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some neat crosses there VG

wow those BlueDigiberry went fast

are they sold out already? i have plenty more seeds for now so will send in more next week.
Should also be a test grow of the F3s posted up very soon. Germination rate was good.
VG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Blueberry lines are notoriously finicky. Which I believe is why so many growers think blueberry sucks. They do not posssess the skills to make her shine.

They are sensitive to Nitrogen. I feed bloom nutrients in veg and occasionally a blend of veg and bloom if I see any yellowing lower leaves.

Ever try tossing a little bit of chicken shit in the feed water? Not a lot, maybe a 3/8" pellet in a gallon.

midwestkid

Veteran
I placed an order for 3 packs of the Digiberry but never got the follow up email? I have an order number and everything. And I took a screenshot, but I reached out through email and asked where to mail payment to and got no reply from either of the emails!

ricardox

I managed to get the last pack of Bluedigiberry F3 from Seedbay.
I will be growing these next to Blueberry BX3 by Lemonhoko and SOL Bonic to see which of these 3 give me the best blueberry.

LostTribe

Premium user
F-13 3 weeks

dark purple stem on right and light green on left. Light green has no trichomes and no smell. The dark one is starting to smell a bit and has trichs.

Darker one and the cut on top is the same.

Attachments

• photo2108175.jpg
    photo2108175.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 38
  • photo2108177.jpg
    photo2108177.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2108179.jpg
    photo2108179.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 44
  • attach18063692.jpg
    attach18063692.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 48

...CR500AF...

I managed to get the last pack of Bluedigiberry F3 from Seedbay.
I will be growing these next to Blueberry BX3 by Lemonhoko and SOL Bonic to see which of these 3 give me the best blueberry.

Let us know how you did with the Digiberry real interested...:)
Lester was there anything you can remember to look out for with these good or bad ?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Lots of Digi info in this thread.

Nothing bad to look out for, I liked all the plants. Excellent effect and flavors!