What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Blueberry Trials

F

Frylock

There definitely are blueberry smelling flowers and raspberry and blackberry....

I've never had a 'clone only' everything is from seed, but i have found a blueberry bubblegum smelling plant which i wished that i kept but i thought it wasn't resinous enough and was a little leafy.

I also had Jackberry which didn't smell of berries in flower but did smell of frozen blueberry muffins when dried and a seed from Sensi seeds indoor mix that smelled like blueberry gummies.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Ive come across that Skunky Berry while breeding various BB lines.
Skunk Berry is usually the most potent. Its still euphoric but doesnt have that trademark motivational coming-up-on-acid euphoria.
The straight fresh blueberries and the blueberry muffin top plants have my favorite high, but have a lower perceived potency than Skunky Berry.

Now Baby Poo Blueberry is the perfect goldilocks zone of having that up buzz, amazing flavor, euphoria, and better yield.

Then I've also come across floral perfume, which usually are the tallest and are almost all headiness with the buzz. More elongated buds instead of the tiny balls or even the golfballs, but better resin glands than straight sativas.

Ive also come across pie crust, with and without blueberries.
Not as narcotic as Skunky Berry, but more along that line than the others.

The more I play with Blueberry lines, the more I love BB

As far as True Blueberry (TBB), Golden Tree did a 100 plant search for the perfect parents. He graced me with some of the progeny and they are amazing.
Excellent Chocolate Thai dominance that is reminiscent of Choc Trip - just amazingness the moment you take that first toke.
I cant remember, but I wanna say TBB was made with a different male than original BB. Might be different from the BMS line.

BMS/OTM is another great line that throws out great BB-smelling plants with better potency than original BB.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Ive come across that Skunky Berry while breeding various BB lines.
Skunk Berry is usually the most potent. Its still euphoric but doesnt have that trademark motivational coming-up-on-acid euphoria.
The straight fresh blueberries and the blueberry muffin top plants have my favorite high, but have a lower perceived potency than Skunky Berry.

Now Baby Poo Blueberry is the perfect goldilocks zone of having that up buzz, amazing flavor, euphoria, and better yield.

Then I've also come across floral perfume, which usually are the tallest and are almost all headiness with the buzz. More elongated buds instead of the tiny balls or even the golfballs, but better resin glands than straight sativas.

Ive also come across pie crust, with and without blueberries.
Not as narcotic as Skunky Berry, but more along that line than the others.

The more I play with Blueberry lines, the more I love BB

As far as True Blueberry (TBB), Golden Tree did a 100 plant search for the perfect parents. He graced me with some of the progeny and they are amazing.
Excellent Chocolate Thai dominance that is reminiscent of Choc Trip - just amazingness the moment you take that first toke.
I cant remember, but I wanna say TBB was made with a different male than original BB. Might be different from the BMS line.

BMS/OTM is another great line that throws out great BB-smelling plants with better potency than original BB.
The DP Blueberry i pictured in the first pages was blueberry skunky abit like UK Cheese. It had a proper "dutch skunky" smell to it, and yes was more potent than the sweeter blueberry (candy/syrup) tasting one i tried in Amsterdam

Koondense

Veteran
My Blueberry sativa comes from Koma and smells of fruit candy with a touch of pine/mint syrupy underground.
Growing two pet plants just for curiosity, searching for interesting tastes and aromas.

Here are two phenos of BBS
picture.php

Very similar growth, one was more light green compared to the other. Bud structure is a bit different and the smells also. On the right is my favorite, stronger smelling and maybe faster finishing.

A photo of BBS pheno#2(upper pic - on left)
picture.php

Cheers

Happy Times

My Blueberry sativa comes from Koma and smells of fruit candy with a touch of pine/mint syrupy underground.
Growing two pet plants just for curiosity, searching for interesting tastes and aromas.

Here are two phenos of BBS
View Image

Very similar growth, one was more light green compared to the other. Bud structure is a bit different and the smells also. On the right is my favorite, stronger smelling and maybe faster finishing.

A photo of BBS pheno#2(upper pic - on left)
View Image

Cheers

Looks a little like Super Silver Haze

Thanks for sharing!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a couple of Joey Weed Blueberries in flower i bought the seeds around 2006/2007 i believe. This pheno i chopped today it went 8 1/2 weeks smells like dark berries not blueberry but a medley of dark berry mix. I have another thats going to go to 10 weeks that is much more fruity berry bubblegum smell i'll post right before chop chop.I also crossed a very skunky berry dj short/green path blueberry to the two phenos i look forward to getting some of those going in the near future.
picture.php

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the best, Lester,,
Love me a blueberry and will be running “ Seedsmans” blueberry in my next run,
Watching with much interest,
All the best mate,,s2

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning ICMAG!

So sorry for the delays, I'm trying to wrap up my disaster of a farming season.

My order from attitude never made it. Says it's in Boston. I don't know what's up with it. Will look into that when I get a chance.

Thanks everyone for the awesome pics and blueberry experiences!

Be back soon to kick this off.

Have a great day!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning ICMAG!

So sorry for the delays, I'm trying to wrap up my disaster of a farming season.

My order from attitude never made it. Says it's in Boston. I don't know what's up with it. Will look into that when I get a chance.

Thanks everyone for the awesome pics and blueberry experiences!

Be back soon to kick this off.

Have a great day!
If it's in Boston, it got hung up in customs.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just took this joey weed blueberry down at 9 1/2 weeks fairly strong smell, it smells like fruity/berry/bubblegum more sativa traits then the other pheno but still no "blueberry" from the 3 plants i grew ....
i did have a blueberry muffin smell/taste from joey weeds blueberry x c99 i grew about 10 years ago but didnt keep it because it gave me a nail biting paranoia high. I still have lots of beans & hybrids so maybe i'll look deeper some other year.
picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Blueberry sativa by Koma,
right now close to 60 days, should be a 70-90 days but looks almost done to me.
I'll cut the feed next time and start flushing.

BBS#1
picture.php

Cheers

Still reading the thread but I gotta say that Blueberry is probably my #1 Favorite Strain ever.

The happy, relaxing high that just makes you feel good and the great Blueberry taste...

The closest thing I’ve had recently is Member Berries and that’s a Blueberry x Skunk cross of some kind. It did remind me of the Blueberry taste and high though!

Subbed...

nickman

Veteran
I have a couple of Joey Weed Blueberries in flower i bought the seeds around 2006/2007 i believe. This pheno i chopped today it went 8 1/2 weeks smells like dark berries not blueberry but a medley of dark berry mix. I have another thats going to go to 10 weeks that is much more fruity berry bubblegum smell i'll post right before chop chop.I also crossed a very skunky berry dj short/green path blueberry to the two phenos i look forward to getting some of those going in the near future.
View Image
View Image

I just took this joey weed blueberry down at 9 1/2 weeks fairly strong smell, it smells like fruity/berry/bubblegum more sativa traits then the other pheno but still no "blueberry" from the 3 plants i grew ....
i did have a blueberry muffin smell/taste from joey weeds blueberry x c99 i grew about 10 years ago but didnt keep it because it gave me a nail biting paranoia high. I still have lots of beans & hybrids so maybe i'll look deeper some other year.
View Image
View Image

Such nice looking plants there icon ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Well that blows if they’re caught up in custom’s...

That’s y I don’t order from the rude anymore... too many good seed distributors in the states...!!!...

Best of luck to you Lester...
can’t wait until this thing finally gets rolling...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that blows if they’re caught up in custom’s...

That’s y I don’t order from the rude anymore... too many good seed distributors in the states...!!!...

Best of luck to you Lester...
can’t wait until this thing finally gets rolling...

Agreed. Especially after what happened to me recently.

I had my money nicked in the mail for my first order. My second order got shorted a pack or Verdant's Digiberry F2's.

Like you said, there's no reason to buy from overseas anymore now that we have a good selection to choose from state side.