What's new

The Best OG kush cuts, potency, yield and flavor

The Best OG kush cuts, potency, yield and flavor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All i see you doing is talking shit on ppl hoarding cuts. Your not contributing anything but your childless attitude whining about ppl not sharing cuts!

Your view of preserving genetics is bullshit when you dont even poses a ogk cut. Take your crap eleswhere where someone gives a shit about your bitching and whining

UNREGISTRD

Your saying that certain strains will be lost becuase people dont want to share, Well they share with people that are in their circle of friends, they pass the cuts within each other so pretty much they wont be lost.

Well have fun hating strain hoarders, Doesnt bother me in the least....

:thank you: And ive had years of legal trouble and my cut was right on my doorstep about 24hours after I was out..So Ya Hoard between your homies and thats it!!

lulz

Somebody is angry.

Ur the one thats obviusly angry..:laughing:

:thank you: And ive had years of legal trouble and my cut was right on my doorstep about 24hours after I was out..So Ya Hoard between your homies and thats it!!

That's the point, though. The original post that started this discussion was from a guy who had a homie who refused to gift him a cut of the Original Larry. These guys were supposedly friends and the guy still wouldn't gift a cut.

Behavior like this is the reason the original OG isn't on this list.

If you say so. :tiphat:

lulz

Somebody is angry.

LOL not me not at all, I dont have to prove you what cuts I have or dont have, just because I have a ogk cut and it doesnt have a popular name infront of it doesnt mean anything. theres still unknown ogk cuts out there!

I agree hoarding between friends and family.

I think hes upset about something jaja

^^^ Cause its in my Room and very few others..Thanks Dave...

I'm sure you believe that, but most people who were around when OG came on the scene in the 90's say that none of the stuff around today is exactly like that was. It's similar, but not the same stuff.

I was always under the impression that it was the same, but I keep hearing guys say otherwise on various forums.

What would that have to do with what we're talking about?

It's still probably one of the cuts on the list. You just don't know which one. lulz

I have a cut im willing to share with you, My blue dream and Ill give it you with restrictions not to pass it around hahahaha...

If its on the list or not I dont care, Its really dank and thats all i care about.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
shakes head
ok buddy, u are gonna feel how ya feel
just remember that when u say these things about people, those people include members, vendors, small breeders, moderators, website owners u name it.
just about all serious cultivators at one time have had a gem to hold tight for themselves or a friend or a project. guess we are all douches... but I seriously doubt it.

besides being a lil offended by the douch comment, my whole point was that it wont speed legalization, that is just moronic logic. but u hold tight to that idea. ill do my own deducing about what that makes you.

seems many vs 1 so I will not further the argument, as it makes zero sense to me. I usually wont even engage in these sorts of posts but what the hell its good to debate now and again so on with the og show for me at least

I just got a new OG myself Face Off OG. must have been hoarded cuz its been around and I just got it lol
im comparing it to SFV to see who stays.... anyone else got the Face Off. anything I should know. got a couple from a friend with no info other than it out yields sfv and may not smell as good, or maybe just different and less preffered?
SFV og
picture.php

no perfect but a great example of sfv last run or so.

shakes head
just remember that when u say these things about people, those people include members, vendors, small breeders, moderators, website owners u name it.
just about all serious cultivators at one time have had a gem to hold tight for themselves or a friend or a project. guess we are all douches... but I seriously doubt it.

besides being a lil offended by the douch comment, my whole point was that it wont speed legalization, that is just moronic logic. but u hold tight to that idea. ill do my own deducing about what that makes you.

seems many vs 1 so I will not further the argument, as it makes zero sense to me. I usually wont even engage in these sorts of posts but what the hell its good to debate now and again so on with the og show for me at least

I just got a new OG myself Face Off OG. must have been hoarded cuz its been around and I just got it lol
im comparing it to SFV to see who stays.... anyone else got the Face Off. anything I should know. got a couple from a friend with no info other than it out yields sfv and may not smell as good, or maybe just different and less preffered?
SFV og
View Image

Back to the og topic..

Nice score on the face-off og. Post up some pictures of it when you get a chance.

That picture looks mouthwatering.

shakes head

No duh. Did you think that slipped my mind? Hoarding is common practice in the Cannabis subculture and genetics has been permanently lost, as a result. Kind of the reason we've been having this discussion. I'm not attacking you personally, but you take it personally because you participate in a common practice used by Cannabis growers around the world for decades.

I don't think you've ever stopped to think about whether, or not that practice is a good idea. You just jumped on the band wagon and hoarded away.

just about all serious cultivators at one time have had a gem to hold tight for themselves or a friend or a project. guess we are all douches.

Yea, I guess so. lulz

besides being a lil offended by the douch comment, my whole point was that it wont speed legalization, that is just moronic logic.

You're right. Mediocrity on the streets will help out with that far better. What was I thinking? People just love spending top dollar on the mid grade and will go the extra mile to see it legalized.

but u hold tight to that idea. ill do my own deducing about what that makes you.

Sounds like somebody is in denial.

seems many vs 1

Yes, there are many many egotistical and greedy hoarders out there. I appear to have offended them. Your point is?

so I will not further the argument, as it makes zero sense to me.

Why would it make sense to you? You're a hoarder.

I think we established that the points I've made here are way over your head long ago. It's like that show on A&E. You see how hard it is to get those hoarders to understand. Same thing here.

article-0-165CCB8A000005DC-601_634x420.jpg

That was dumb and you know it.

No ill charge you 15000 for it its very elite no one will have it but you and me. Your a douch you fucking moron. Im done with your stupidly, bitching because people hoard.

Oh gee

Ive had the face off cut. Very potent high, more fuel than lemon or pine. Ive definitely had better tasting og's.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
No duh. Did you think that slipped my mind? Hoarding is common practice in the Cannabis subculture and genetics has been permanently lost, as a result. Kind of the reason we've been having this discussion. I'm not attacking you personally, but you take it personally because you participate in a common practice used by Cannabis growers around the world for decades.

I don't think you've ever stopped to think about whether, or not that practice is a good idea. You just jumped on the band wagon and hoarded away.

Yea, I guess so. lulz

You're right. Mediocrity on the streets will help out with that far better. What was I thinking? People just love spending top dollar on the mid grade and will go the extra mile to see it legalized.

Sounds like somebody is in denial.

Yes, there are many many egotistical and greedy hoarders out there. I appear to have offended them. Your point is?

Why would it make sense to you? You're a hoarder.

I think we established that the points I've made here are way over your head long ago. It's like that show on A&E. You see how hard it is to get those hoarders to understand. Same thing here.

View Image

That was dumb and you know it.

picture.php

picture.php

No but seriously..........YOU SUCK.:tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
shakes head

SFV og
View Image

Tasty lookin SFV Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.