What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Best Haze

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

NIfty: I think you dont have to wait for nothing, Mr.Nice has lovely Nevilles Haze that might look like this:

Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
Peace Out Growers!
:joint:

aborted

Nifty said:
5) Flying Dutchmen Thai-Tanic x3 (I want to find a Chocolate Thai pheno, Oh yes...!)

Yeah :yoinks:
Chocolate Thai Pheno sounds delicious :joint:
I hope you will find the right pheno,
Good luck brethren

Blessings

hazelover

wow youve made my day seeing thoes old haze posters and the Tshirt thx HHF :woohoo:
maybe the owner should put on ebay LOL.
if anyone has a pick of the old wooden boxes they use to sometimes sell haze in id really love to see it pls, i remeber seeing a pic on OG dam wish id kept it.
and your right HG !! but i thought we have to thank Romberryherm from what i was told.for keeping the strain going.
glad to see you will get the real haze when you can nifty.
nice thread!
red :sasmokin:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Do you think Original Haze from Seedsman is any good? I have an Indian Haze (Kerala x O haze) vegging right now. Really a pure sativa?

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Seedmans haze is from old FDM stock from what i can gather and i've grown that and there malawi out and there both excellent pure sativas,and with the haze you'll be best using clones to flower as from seed the haze took me 10 month from seed to harvest and even then it wasn't ready but i needed the room so i hacked 3 fems down,but now i'm running clones from the original 3 haze plants there responding realy well now .

Heres a few pic's of a few seedmans haze.

Last edited:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Ten months!! :yoinks:

I hope the Kerala cuts down the flowering time a lot. But then again there's no guarantee my plant is even a she. If not, I'll use him to pollinate some early maturing sativa dominants and lowryder 2. That should to the trick.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
The Indian Haze isn't looking too good at all. It's now over a month old, but it's still very tiny and it has pale leaves. I haven't given her any nutes cause she really hasn't used the full potential of the soil she's in. She just doesn't grow.

I'm using a 125w energy saver lamp a 125w high pressure sodium. The dirt is normal stuff, shouldn't be too rich in nutes.

Are hazes picky on nutrients?

Bake_McBride

Nifty said:
Looks like Seedsman's Haze, Malawi and Kush x Skunk are excellent strains.
Any more reports??

I just started my second run of Sk#1xOHaze from Seedsman. Very potent weed. Took 11 weeks to finish, but well worth the wait. According to their website, THC content is supposed to be approaching 25% and I'm a believer.

Bake

Latest posts

Latest posts