What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Best Haze

ngakpa

Veteran
yeh damn - how did I forget the CBG Destroyer - that has Hmong (Meo/Meao) Thai genes ... got to be your best bet for a Thai experience I would have thought Nifty ...

Last edited:
G

that has Hmong (Meo/Meao) Thai genes

Sure does, dominant in that respect and F2's show fantastic plants too. Real usefull genetics for any Sativa cultivator. Suprised more dont grow her really..

Bests, hhf

hazelover

until ACE seeds get there real green haze out? if ever? hothouse flowers offer the best and ONLY pure haze genes around for me. AND IVE REALLY LOOKED!
and know what real haze is and that purple haze thread blow me away.
and is one of best threads around around anywere on the subject.
you wont beat this haze strain anywere almost 100% what you see as haze is not haze and just lie.
and what is around is so called protected . so breeders can keep it to themselves.
what i like about HHF is they wont the masses to try the real thing. and for far price even though im sure making the seeds is not easy for them.
well done guys and more power to you. you have my atmost respect and karma is on your side.
im doing my own purple haze, but i made sure they got a big plug on my thread and i will continue to point people to them.
redbeard. :sasmokin:

Last edited:

Germanator

In my opinion I'd go with Mr. Nice's Neville's Haze, I wouldnt compare the high it with anything else I've smoked. A fellow medicinal grower let me sample his NV HazeX OG Kush and it was possibly the most clear uplifting and staggering stone I have ever experienced. I was discussing different dimensions, space travel and the meaning of life for 3 hours...

Go with the SSH if you are looking to sustain a high yield.

Germ

G

Nifty said:
Thanks Germanator.

Yield is at the bottom of my list of requirements but I have heard Nevilles Haze is excellent anyway which is why it was on my original shortlist.

It looks like FD Haze is closer to the real deal so I think I will be going with that.

Thank you anyway
I'de go with the Nevil's Haze , it doesn't have a legendary reputatation for nothing.I've got a pack of the nevil's I'm going to try when the time is right, and I have Mr. Nice Nev's Hazexmango haze in veg right now...can't wait to smoke it. Also, that sucks about Bbay not lettin' ya in because I was going to try some HotHouse's haze too.

G

"Best Haze"....nice art work......always nice to see ya around friend.......

hazelover

ndnguy said:
Best Haze?? :yummy:

is that the orginal haze bros design? im sure i saw it on a T.shirt somewere? nice to see!
i just wanted to say no ones saying that Nevil's Haze isnt strong even my mates rated it very highly in the dam near the best. but its just that nevils haze. and it has N.lights in it. i believe about 5-6% so if you really want to try pure haze if want the real thing everything changes when you x it. sure its close but if you really want that high and taste&smell that everyone raves about. theres only one real Haze. the problem has been for many till recently, were to get it? red

beancounter

Veteran
Not that you can find it very easily (Gypsy may have a few packs left), but what about Tom Hill's Haze?

Just look at the Haze plant in his gallery, with all due respect to HHF's beautiful Haze plants and pictures, Tom's Haze pic was the first pic that really made me wanna try Haze (i'm an indica lover)..

Anyways, i'd love to hear more haze info :smile:

H

h g

with the exception of farmer John...no-ones mentioned the breeder responsible for us having haze

without him not only would the genetics have died out some 20/30 years ago, neville and shanti wouldnt have had anything to work with to create their strains in the first place

happy new year to you Sam and thanks for what you've done :)

G

anyone got the old o haze poster with the stoned looking eagle wrapped in the american flag?

G

jingles said:
anyone got the old o haze poster with the stoned looking eagle wrapped in the american flag?

And the O Haze Tshirt...this ones a members here.

G

also i think i remember small wooden boxes that would contain a lid sealed with a o haze sticker.?

Latest posts

Latest posts