What's new

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

very nice construction blazeoneup,

that grow room has some serous potential!

keep up the good work theres more need of members like you on here

hunterwoundedft

glad to see everything is going well B! i like to send clones already rooted. do u prefer them rooted or freshly cut? those GDP and NYCD are 2 of the best strains i have seen in a while and really the GDP is as impressive a strain as i have ever seen. it yields well begins turning purple about week 6, is dense as i have ever seen a hydro bud and the quality is second to none!!!!!! i cut the GDP AT 45DAYS MY LAST crop but i am told by Krowmobe(at AN) that he cuts his at about 62 days. so u have plenty of ripening time to decide how u want the high. also this is the same GDP that was center fold of high times either aug or sept of this year. these clones r from the exact same mother as that plant. Krow did 1 hell of a fine job!
I have only flowerd the NYCD 2 times and both times i had only a couple of em among a hunderd or more plants but i do know that the quality of the NYCD is very impressive, it smells like tangerines when late in flowering and yields well. i am told it is a special breeder strain of NYCD.
good luck w/ em!
also check out my thread here at IC in this forum. show me the money 750hps. it was on page 2 when i posted this post.

Last edited:
blaze only thing left to do on mine is the door, and the reflectix inside. (aside from cosmetic crap.) the thing at the bottom of my screen says i cant post attachments, but as soon as i can, you get to see how you inspired me.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Bushisthedevil1

Hey if you cannot post attachments why not email me so i can see either way??

And if you would like i would gladly post the pics up until your able to do so yourself...

Bongojaz

i know you've heard it before but "WOW!" very nice indeed! how nice it would be to be the jack (i mean blaze) of all trades. k+

Hey bushisthedevil, try going advanced on the post, in there should be a Section under the smileys that says "Upload Photos". There ya go. :)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Bushthedevil sorry here you go buddy i am uploading to here you can just click on the pics once full view just right click hit properties copy the url info and use it to repost anywhere you would like...

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys quick update some pics from about 5 days ago camera battery died on me so i didnt get any shots of the babies in the system but i did get some pics of the babies rooted ready to go into the system...

Anyways more updates coming soon, Until next time be safe and take care!

MTF-Sandman

OG Refugee
Veteran
Damn, almost looks like you've done this before :D

The cuts are looking very nice...this show is about to start getting even better in a hurry :woohoo:

Keep up the good work bro!

G

Hey Blaze :wave: ......I wanted to thank you for making me go on a search mode for my chiller(when marinedepot was so high I found it at custom aquatics)........I found a drop in Aqua-Logic 1/5 hp for 779 w/free shipping...........I could`ve gotten a 1/4 hp inline ecoplus for 449 plus shipping but it would`ve restricted my flow to the buckets during feed.........Thanks again and you lookin good btw.....PEACE....DHF......... :sasmokin:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
MTF you know it lol...

Bushisthedevil1 thats cool man keep me updated!

DedHedFred glad you found one you like gl wiith it...

Ok guys i will be posting some updates on here later tonight. Until next time be safe and take care :)

G

likewise man, be tagging along for sure.

bring it on!

DHF got a link man? your a tree grower reight? :D id like to look if you share :yes:

show us your greens! :D

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High blaze! :wave: Looks good..young'ins are looking well too. Will you be putting them in today? cant wait for the "green action" to start! Do you always clip the leaves like that, or did you trim off dead spots? Peace and luck, TBug

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I always trim like that and them babies were put into the system 3-4 days ago lol, I will be getting some updates today!

Latest posts

Latest posts