What's new

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I got some update pics of the 20 bucket system/hidden room. They are starting to yellow up do to lack of nutrients, But the roots are all breaking surface of the nets and should be filling out quickly over the next week. Wont be long and these girls will be bushes....

Last edited:
G

:wave: blaze

yep VH summed it up......

all up from here, :lurk:

you have been very busy indeed! :D

somoz

Veteran
lookin good bro: Nice to see some plants up in the system and even more enjoyabe to see some roots! Lookin foward to seeing you get back on your growin feet dood......take care

moz

<start thread jack/>
thought i would update you on my tribute (blatant ripoff) to (of)
your room blaze.

sorry about the thread jack your stuff is amazing
BTW i am also "tributing" your dwc system.
</end thread jack>

:wave: :friends: :jump: :respect: :smoweed:

Sleepy

Veteran
blazeoneup said:
Ok guys been meaning to post updates but i have been busy and just havent got over to get some updates, I do have some pics of the finished system and stuff, Just didnt wanna post these till i had the pics of the babies in it, But seeing i havent updated in a few i'll go ahead and post them!

man...hospital clean!

very impressive!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys here are the pics of room # 2 nearing completion as promised, The room will be finished tommorow and babies will be in the system, And i will update with pics on room #1 the hidden room!

Enjoy your weekend everyone :joint:

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys got the girls in the system today, One side is much further ahead of the other, Simply cause half the clones were rooted before i even got the 9 urkle cuts, So they were in a small ebb & flow table, And pre vegged a little under a 400w mh....

I didnt get pics of the girls in room #1 the hidden room will be doing that first thing tommorow :)

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok time for an update on room #1 everything is starting to grow, By next week they should be mini bushes anyways here is the pics everyone enjoy :)

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Im going to get started on room #3 later this week, Its been ruff but i am getting everything together!