What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

waiting for the next round....purple urkle really kicks me in the face when i smoke it...one of the most potent purple strains i have come across

Wow! your soil really does look better than hydro...How many strains in your hydro? More than 2 right? 2 strains in soil will be more even than many in hydro right? Great Shit!!!

vaped

That was so top of the line brother thanks for this thread couldmt read it all in one setting but that is a nice job.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
This Thread Is Completed!

This Thread Is Completed!

I am posting here to inform you all that, I have taken this room down permanantly. I do have some new work to share with everyone, However I am currently running soil.

I hope everyone enjoyed this growlog, I sure enjoyed the growroom (for years), It was great while it lasted.

Until next time be safe & take care!!!:clover:

bron2k

just want to say thanks for everything blaze! cuz of you my room has never looked better. you took so much time and effort to help everyone on here and that's madd love. i'm trying to pass on your knowledge and hopefully i can help others as you did for me. thanks bro!!

Been reading all your posts for days.. I beilieve i am going to replicate the R+DWC i have ran DWC individual 5gal buckets and compared it to soil 5 gal bags and it looks good for the DWC.

i wasnt sure if there was any updated info for the setup before i purchase the parts.

this will be 12-18 bucket and 8-10 600's

any help would be great.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Sorry for the delayed update everyone, But I am busy and also security is a must....

I got more pics of everything but I will share them at a later date! Here was some shots of the harvest and how it turned out. Until next time be safe and take care! :joint:

My LORD!!!! Blaze you have truly outdone yourself!!!! Super congrats on that wonderful harvest bro!!!!

bigwity

Veteran
and thats how its done, top notch bro.
a question on your old room, is your c02 pumped into pipes that go up the wall and spread out over the cieling to give a even spread or is it just released into the air normally. oh and another thing can you come build me a growroom lmao we could all do with a you