What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys figure I can share a few pics with ya of whats currently growing :)

Bubba Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

White
picture.php

Schrom
picture.php

Chem D (This picture is a little older from week 5-6 new pics comming.
picture.php

Urkle
picture.php

Pali

Mmmm still a nice garden you got here blaze, just wanted to stop by and say HI and see how it's going.

I miss my grow, so it's nice to have a look at your show.

Peace

HydroFarmer

What's going on Blaze...Man you are an inspiration...I think I am totally hooked on DWC...its so simple and the growth rates are ridiculous....BTW....that Bubba looks...SWEET!!!

Nice work...glad to see you back...

Peace...HF....:joint:

SpoCannabis

Hey bro, glad to see some pics posted of the current run!! Is that pre98 Bubba? Looks good brotha, keep on keeping on... :smoker:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The Final Run!

The Final Run!

Hello icmagers, I'm going to share a few pictures with you today of the final run in this room. After this run is complete the room is coming down permanantly.

I'm currently running half urkle half bubba! They were just flipped a few days ago. I will continue to update this thread for the duration of the grow. Upon completion of this run the room will be torn down and this thread will be ready for closure!

Here are some pics kinda low quality I know but I suck with this camera.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
Damn damn damn. I have scanned through those pics so many times and I'm still way impressed. I aspire to that level of scale, attention to detail, and professionalism.
Peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the question is blaze, when do you start setting your new one up? Been by my thread and checked out my success with your system?

C

corkushy

wow just looked over the entire thread i wish i had a room like that.I only have about 2x4 area not enough lol

bron2k

damn bro, shit looks nice! how do you get such a nice canopy? i know lst and pruning helps out but does it really boil down to choosing the nicest plants in veg? or even genetics? thanks in advance!