• huh?

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • what?

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Boob McNoob

IMG_20230618_014255899.jpg

Boob McNoob

Two very robust efforts from the 2nd generation of my cloning experiment and the following wave including a pair of Chocolate Mint committed to soil after around ten days trying to form roots in the test tubes.
IMG_20230618_043721523.jpg
IMG_20230618_043539148.jpg

Boob McNoob

IMG_20230620_173841519.jpg IMG_20230621_094358204.jpg
Feels like I'm getting a little more adept at the flop and drop; took about fifteen minutes with a minimum of clean up to get this pair into their forever homes. I'm incredibly tempted to forego the 3 gals on the coming wave as they've both already shown a much cheerier profile than the first two waves.

Boob McNoob

The Baby Momma looking so much better since I removed about half of the old growth; tempted to pull down the rest just to have its energy focused on new shoots. Flanked by the remaining pair of the first wave of cuts that are outshined by the first pair of 2nd gen clones from the leading pair pictured above.
IMG_20230623_153201129.jpg
IMG_20230623_074916093.jpg

Boob McNoob

Swapped the more promising pair into the spotlight and shifted the more sluggish ones into one of the GP1500 cabinets.
IMG_20230702_230937603.jpg

Boob McNoob

The shallow end of the pond; need to buy a couple more 5 gal buckets for this pair in order to squeeze them into flower in the closet. Their need to move ahead is dictated by the pace of the wave behind - a total of six cuts combined from newer growth from the Baby Momma and Gen 2.
IMG_20230702_215220609.jpg

Between those six and this pair is a very promising specimen who is quickly filling the Fortress of Solitude.
Image863.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The shallow end of the pond; need to buy a couple more 5 gal buckets for this pair in order to squeeze them into flower in the closet. Their need to move ahead is dictated by the pace of the wave behind - a total of six cuts combined from newer growth from the Baby Momma and Gen 2.
View attachment 18861342

Between those six and this pair is a very promising specimen who is quickly filling the Fortress of Solitude.
View attachment 18861343
will you remove the dying leaves?

Boob McNoob

will you remove the dying leaves?
My cosmetic maintenance is rather sporadic; pull off dying leaves as the whim strikes.
I have more focus on ongoing (sometimes daily) repositioning of the pipe cleaners and folder clips that I use for LST. Initially, side branches are spread out and drawn out to the edge of the containers; adjustments are made constantly so that offshoots from these lateral branches join the competition for dominance. From the only topping (after fourth node) I'm usually able to craft about a dozen viable mains.
Prototype copy.jpg

This is the first of my new system of clones to make it to Electric Lady Land; currently running short hours in the closet and one cabinet with a combined four more working towards this ideal.