The Bagseed Heretic

• huh?

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • what?

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Nice to see you round Weird. Thought you were dead or something.

Nice Indy Bub. thats some serious one hitter quitter. OG who? lol/

i don't need signs for my plants. no one's gonna accuse me of stealing these lol.

ManyManySpliffs

Irene Kush sounds familiar, how is the smoke?

It's fueled up, kushed out, sour is the best way to describe this special bud. It smells a lot more sour than your average OG Kush. Heavy on the diesel. The taste is a lot like the smell. Funky, musty dieseled out sour fuel. There is a definite sour turpentine taste on the exhale. Mouthwatering goodness and some of the tastiest kush in the South. The taste is very delicious!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
It's fueled up, kushed out, sour is the best way to describe this special bud. It smells a lot more sour than your average OG Kush. Heavy on the diesel. The taste is a lot like the smell. Funky, musty dieseled out sour fuel. There is a definite sour turpentine taste on the exhale. Mouthwatering goodness and some of the tastiest kush in the South. The taste is very delicious!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ManyManySpliffs again, lol.

I looked around the threads, cut only strain. You a lucky guy!
Sounds real good.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
This is my champion for this year's outdoor bagseed girl..
She smells SOOOO good! and, Yes, I pollinated her...

Attachments

• bride of Frankenstein.jpg
    bride of Frankenstein.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 77
Bagseeds... well, have grown some so far, but this sativa princess was the finest of all. Sweet fruity orange taste and smell. Should have saved it...

o2rso6g4.jpg

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

Popped 6 more local outdro seeds a few weeks back to test how root riots work for germing seeds after losing close to 30 valuable/ extinct now seeds in coco. 5 came up.

picture.php

seems to be some sort of kush cross based on the leaves.

picture.php

the other half of the cross i think is a blueberry relative.

picture.php

i like this one, the freak of the group doesn't resemble either side of the cross. probably resembles one of the grandparents.

Gist

Hey Boob, I'm a die hard lover of all things bagseed. Although I'm an outdoors man, so I'm feeling a little left outta this indoor loop you got going on but its all good. lol Like 50 Cent once said, "They don't want seeds in they weed, huh gimme them seeds and I'll grow 'em what they need." Most truest words in a rap song. Don't believe in the expensive, named strain hype. Most of these strains started from someone's bagseed. Just grow the herb, love the herb and she'll treat you right everytime..

Could not have said this better myself. :respect:

Boob McNoob, nice grow man, keep on keeping on!~

Boob McNoob

Still a Boob, no longer a Noob

Still a Boob, no longer a Noob

One month from seed, one week from topping under 100w COB on 20/4 solo station

Experimental batch of Ghost peppers two months from seed running under 50w UFOs

Flowering (Two clones of clones + a re-veg + one at a month in + one a week in) via 90w + two 300w UFOs + two 75w COBs

On deck 300w full spectrum unit (another re-veg and two at six weeks)

Back up plan 150w + two 80w at one month

Attachments

• IMG_20190208_053538.jpg
    IMG_20190208_053538.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG 2010
    IMG 2010
    86.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20190206_173627.jpg
    IMG_20190206_173627.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20190208_044051.jpg