What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

jessrabit

picture.php

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spent the last 4 days in San Fran..had a great time, saw a wonderful show and took in alot of sites!!

Heres a few pics of our trip...

The beach in Pacifica....

Heres a head shop in Haight Street, love the name!

A stop at Ghiradelli Square is a must!! ..we did it 2 nights, damn munchies!! lol

before ^

after ^ heheh yummmm

A sweet little chillum I got...made with copper, its sooo cool!

Just some of the doobs we took to the show! hehe

The Furthur Show!!

Hope you all are doing good :D
mrsb

L

LolaGal

Mrs. B, I am plumb jealous over here.

Ice cream, pot, and head shopping... what fun it looks like ya'll had!

jessrabit

yum Ghiradelli sundaes!!!! giving me the munchies!!!! Ghiradellis is magickal!!!

I just had to share this with you girls cuz I think it is really cool.
picture.php

Hope y'all are havin a fine weekend;)
:blowbubbles:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Good morning girls!

Mrs. B, looks like you guys had a blast!
Love the pics Jess!

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! It was a great weekend! I am now playing with a new lappy the birfday fairy left me! Hope your all having a great Monday so far!

L

LolaGal

A new lappy? WOW that is best present for bday ever!

I am on a tie dye t shirt kick again. I love to unwrap them and see what happens.... lol

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hey Lil
Glad to hear that you had fun on your birthday.

Wow is this week gonna be long!
Hope everyone's having a great Monday so far!

T

TrichyTrichy

Saw your beadwork in the group. omg- you are incredibly modest. You ask me how to wrap a cab. :laughing: mean while you can teach it!!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
ahhhhhhh I actually went to class today! lol....
and that *drug* counselor that my doc wanted me to see, basically kinda had nothing to say, she handed me information and a referral to a drug program, I showed her my docs recommendation for the compassionate act & she got a photocopy and said goodbye lol

T

TrichyTrichy

hippie that's crazy talent! Nice! KK: they know mmj is the best rx for many peeps. Glad she didn't give you a hard time. Anyone see the price of beauty with jessica simpsom?
Can't believed she started giggling at a buddhist ritual. Before that tries to eat some bugs at the Wang Tang market(sp?)Thailand and gags/pukes in front of the vending cart. omg

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Well they just wanted you to go through some bureaucracy bullcrap. As usual, of course! :D

Wow TT. I saw a preview for that show..I can't believe she's doing that kinda work and laughing at people in the meantime!

Emmie

hey ladies, i am finally back :D been busy the last couple of months and didn't get the chance to sign in :( anyway, my girls are flowering for 3 weeks now and are taking all my time and energy LOL .... at this stage i'm a lil confused and would like to have a second opinion, should i post my question here or make a new thread? its regarding hermaphrodite plants!! thanks in advance ;)

Emmie

:)

:)

hey Mrs.baba - thanks :) my question would be : at the moment my clones are doing really good but some of them looks weird or maybe because i am new i couldn't tell the difference!! as you can see in the attached pics, some have one ball or a banana so i couldn't tell if it's a female or a hermaphrodite; and would really appreciate ur input :)

P.S. what really confused me is the information that my friend had delivered, some of the mothers (that i took clones from) were hermaphrodites