What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

Yes, you are right. There are worse allergies, like my bee allergy! :D

Nothing worse than being stuck at a job or someplace you can't escape when there is perfume making ya sick. There was a nurse at work, she wore so much perfume, I started sneezing when she was 300 feet away. She would not stop.

I can't even tolerate scented candles, air freshener, etc.

It sucks.

M

Marywanna

Have you ever broke up some real pollen-y weed and started sneezing? My favorite smell is fresh-cut hay and grass.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Things is good..... just brought home a baby hass avacado tree. Must nurture it and give it lots of love, so I can make guacamole!!!

M

Marywanna

Hey to ya Mrs. B, how are ya! I love guacamole too,Lil.....hmmmm........another MJ recipe??? Now liddle Trichy,how would you know about POLES????:chin: And hello BeeJay,nice ta meetcha:wave:

skunktoker

I agree with ya BluntO, dating sites can be useful especially for people who have social anxiety issues.

:wave: skunktoker

My favorite perfume is currently by Burberry (for women..I guess the men's smells good too)...Get the small bottles because the perfume in the big ones tend to have less "fragrance holding power." You get more for your money with the small bottles.

That new Prada cologne for men smells awesome!! At Sephora it was only $75 for a big bottle.

:tiphat: Back at ya Hippie hope your week has been wonderful so far..........ST

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Things is good..... just brought home a baby hass avacado tree. Must nurture it and give it lots of love, so I can make guacamole!!!

Our old avocado tree took a long time to make any fruit. After like three to four years of tending it, my parents decided to give up. They just started throwing compost onto it, and forgot about it...then one day there were three avocadoes!! lol and that was about it...Good while it lasted.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Our old avocado tree took a long time to make any fruit. After like three to four years of tending it, my parents decided to give up. They just started throwing compost onto it, and forgot about it...then one day there were three avocadoes!! lol and that was about it...Good while it lasted.

My Dwarf Navel Orange tree is blossoming and fruiting....I hope the little oranges actually make it. Citrus in Michigan, hahaha.

An avocado tree would be sweeeet...I still don't really know what I'm doing with this orange tree, hahaha. I've shocked the shit out of it about 3 times....it was abandoned for weeks. It must love me:)