What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya I see what your saying ..it just looks like normal growth, Ive seen those pod things before, shouldnt have anything inside of em. Pull one off and see, dont know what its called but thats normal.

Emmie

thanks a million, these pictures of the outdoors girls.... i will post the pictures shortly of the indoors project .....

Hey ladies! I've been working hard at my day job and my small business. Worked hard at the business every night for the last two weeks. My hubby is home so he's supposed to be taking care of the girls. Have to say that I'm not totally satisfied. He got upset and busted my chops when I said something, so I picked a fight and convinced him to go to bed. Made a new OMM mother, a new Sweet Blue mother, unclogged the airline on my giant chem dog double diesel (#2) mother, moved all my smaller mothgers so they are getting more light, moved my big moms (sweet blue, mango haze, chem dog double diesel #1 and chem dog #2) so they have more space. removed all dead leaves from the three cloners and the four giant moms. Removed all dead leaves from the 2 giant flowering grape krushes and the 6 giant flowerin O's. removed two mothers that didn't make it: a yumboldt mom that never looked good and a chem 1 that my husband snapped and was too fucking lazy to quickly make clones off of, which REALLY annoys me. we could have had at least 5 or so nice clones off of that. grrr. let's see, unclogged the works on 3 of the O's and one of the grape krushes. also i bent the gk's a week or more ago and my hubby has never lifted them up and put them on cinder blocks, so i did that, too. uhm, i also rinsed the entire 50 lb bag of hyrdo rocks that's been sitting in the hallway for well over a week, baked two pans full, and put the rest ready to bake next to the oven. i cleaned a system that my husband had set up but hadn't cleaned all the way and recleaned another one that just still smelled like old plant. oh yeah, and i got all the dirty towels out of flowering from the last time he spilled a lot of water, and ran them in the washing machine. also, cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the downstairs. in about 3 hours. so i'm not sure why these things haven't been done in well over a week when i am working 10-12 or more hours a day and i could get all that done in 3. now there are about 3 more systems to clean and their rocks to bake, but we're talking about another 3 hours or so of work. if he doesn't have it done when i get home after my day job tom, i'll just do it myself. i don't have my business tomorrow night for once, first week night off in over 2 weeks, so if need be, i'll kick butt and make more mothers. i've got some yumboldt clones going, so i can have a second mother.

well i'm going to play a little while longer and then i'm going to read a book and go to bed very very late and be all tired and miserable at work tomorrow, but WHATEVER. i feel so much better about the state of my plants. i do NOT like any procrastination with them or any neglect. i know they will all grow happier and healthier now that i've touched them all and groomed them. they respond to me better anyhow.

much love!

M

MrsEvlme2

Hey ladies, just dropping in to say hi. Gonna watch the j. simps show soon. got it on dvr. have a smokey day ladies.

beejaybug

good afternoon ladies! how goes it? So i saw 2 minutes of the J. Simpson show last night, what is all the buzz about? and why does she have a show again? Sorry im outta da loop and wondering what its all about, cause I thought she was done after the whole tuna/chicken of the sea and buffalo wings made from buffalo thingy...

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Uh.... who? I dont even know who that is, so I guess Im more outta the loop than you BeeJay! LoL! How are all my girls?

Happy St. Patty's day! I purposly didnt wear green today!

M

MrsEvlme2

Hey emmie that's normal. That is where a seed would have grown. Smoke it. It has triches. They usually fall off when I trim. I make hash out of all the trim. I love to recycle. :biggrin:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ladies..bout to get my bake on!...Ive been sleeping like a baby the last few nights! hehehe Big plans for the weekend? Im going to my nieces baby shower, not what I would have liked to do but oh well. Stay high ladies!! :D

jessrabit

Have to say that I'm not totally satisfied. He got upset and busted my chops when I said something, so I picked a fight and convinced him to go to bed.

Classic. If you want it done right it's easier to do it yourself.
I am sure your girls are going to love you for it and if your like me you wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway knowing they weren't getting what they needed.
Hope y'all had a Happy Safe St Patricks Day! I be nursing my head from a wee bit too much guinness and green bear;) nuthin a little doja can't cure.:smoke:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Wow.... I got a negative helpful post thing for saying that I purposly didnt wear green yesterday. Mabey I wanted to get pinched! But no body did! Damn it, I didn't get pinched once! Must have been my green eyes.

Emmie

Hi to all the bad ladies. i'm nearly 5 week in flower growing, the girls are doing really great. can't wait to show you all the pics :D soooooon

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Dirtygirl!! ...love the name....pull up a chair and lets smoke!! hehehe
Have a great day ladies!!
mrsb

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow.... I got a negative helpful post thing for saying that I purposly didnt wear green yesterday. Mabey I wanted to get pinched! But no body did! Damn it, I didn't get pinched once! Must have been my green eyes.

yea I did too Lil and I cant even figure out why??? oh well some ppl I guess :D

L

LolaGal

What's up bad girls? How ya doing today KK? Feelin any better?

My hands are 14 different colors today from all the tie dying I been up to... :D

Let's get stoned! Tore down! Smoke em if ya got em!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
i'm still cramping really bad... Im trying not to stress. but its kinda not something I can just say "relax"..

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to pinch someone

How bout gettin pinched ran!?!?! hehehe

pinch.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts