What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
Well NEVER ASSUME or you make an ass outta you and me....ASS/U/ME

learned that my first day in nursing school.
BUT NOT ALL PEOPLE IN DIXIE ARE RACIST darlin'......these days.

My son in law is CRIOLLA CUBANO........my 2 granddaughters are 1/2 Korean ,,,,my grandson is Puerto Rican with some black blood. YOU ARE BEIN' THE RACIST HERE BY DISSING Dixie. BUT I did grow up in the racist south and I am old dear....I saw it all....Civil Rights....Feminist rights and you have come a long way baby.....and nowadays ALL DIXIE is not racist.....but I empathise with your pain. Go somewhere better....OR WORK FOR CHANGE!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Thisbud :) glad to see ya here...we need as many ladies around here as possible....lets smoke it up girls!!! :D

madrecinco

Veteran
puff puff good shit that I recently grew....it was a thrilling experience growin' those 2 plants and harvesting them. Glad I did not get busted as it was a slippery slope growin' where I live here....but yes definately we need more women here for our cause and bitch about our men to each other.....te he...

L

LolaGal

Wow! The controversy continues...

Oh please put up some naked pictures of girls in pot patches. I do so love me some naked girls in pot patches. When I get up in the morning I say, nothing better than a photo of a hot naked chick, unless it's a hot, naked chick in a pot patch. That was the best picture of a hot naked chick in a pot patch I have ever seen. I downloaded it to my laptop to use as wallpaper. So artistic and beautiful.

Mrs. Steele you are a beauty,
Now you have to do your duty,
Leave that man of yours alone,
Come and stay here in my home.

Through the pot patches we will run,
Naked ladies full of fun.
Rolling in the the summer sun,
Our's is a love that's never done.

Oh, my naked pot patch beauty,
You are my laptop wallpaper cutie.
Come and spend your life with me,
Think how lesbian we could be.

Never assumed that all of Dixie is racist, as I stated previously, I have lived here for 7 years. I am in an interracial marriage, we get shit every once in a while. My family is from Mississippi, I know how bad it was and how far along it has come. All I said was "Dixie, yuk"! What the hell, I mean really, come on now. Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. Also, stop calling me racist please; that is so unnecessary, inappropriate, not true and just overall bad. I didn't call you or anyone you know a racist, so please do not offend me in that manner. Let this be the last we ever speak of this issue again please, I am here to make friends not enemies over petty issues.

Rant is off, I'm over it. Hi Mrs. Babba. I love the pictures of your garden, tomatoes look great! Of course the cannabis does too!

L

LolaGal

Hi This Bud's 4 U!

Glad to have you. Things are getting out of control here in the Bad Girl's Club! I don't think you were being racist at all! Welcome!

I'm from the South too! Great! Another Dixie Chick!

p.s. Ignore earlier post, don't be scared, not a lesbian trying to pick up on you.

Hi This Bud's 4 U!

Glad to have you. Things are getting out of control here in the Bad Girl's Club! I don't think you were being racist at all! Welcome!

I'm from the South too! Great! Another Dixie Chick!

p.s. Ignore earlier post, don't be scared, not a lesbian trying to pick up on you.

Hi Lola,

LOL I read a few pages back and I understood your last post, it actually had me laughing out loud!

--
TB4U

madrecinco

Veteran
Wow! The controversy continues...

Oh please put up some naked pictures of girls in pot patches. I do so love me some naked girls in pot patches. When I get up in the morning I say, nothing better than a photo of a hot naked chick, unless it's a hot, naked chick in a pot patch. That was the best picture of a hot naked chick in a pot patch I have ever seen. I downloaded it to my laptop to use as wallpaper. So artistic and beautiful.

Lola we love you despite you are a Dixie Chick Grower out in the woods that ain't a lesbian I suspect....but has cutting edge humor....
Sorry lady lost in DIXIE,,,,if you read my posts dear you will see that I worked for Civil and Feminist Rights back in the day......mostly for the Feminist Rights though as Dr,MLK Jr was doin' such a great job.....not all Dixie is non-tolerant as Lola and I are quite enlightened and can't be generalized...

Maybe we are DIXIE WOMEN FREAKS as we are not prejudiced like our forefathers and foremothers were.....

I never owned any slaves myself and believe it was WRONG.....There are narrow minded people EVERYWHERE.....AND lots of good folks everywhere also....avoid the assholes and surround yourself with those who do accept you for yourself.

great poem Lola...

L

LolaGal

Thanks Madre Cinco. I'm cooking up a poem for you next....lol

I strive to make this thread a fun place. After all, Mrs. Babba & I did steal the thread and re name it ourselves. We are such Bad Girls...heehee. I think that first page sounds pretty lame. So without consulting Mrs.B... here's a few new questions to see if you can join the Bad Girl's Club. (No membership required to post, in fact posting here makes you a member by choice...heehee)

1) Got any good weed? Tell us about it....
2) Tell us how Bad You've Been....
3) Funny stories about being Bad....and gettin' caught....and gettin' away....
4) Brushes with the Law while being Bad
5) Growing any good weed? Tell us all about it.

madrecinco

Veteran
That is what us bad girls do,,,,,,disrupt the natural process.....but Mrs Babba keeps it all in check and don't let us chicks get out of control.....too much anyway...

I love poems and am not gifted in that area and WE DEMAND MORE!

I just "desausaged" somebody...te he te he... the last couple of days and I gotta chill and get back to Nirvana and learn from my experiences.
Never Mind!!! We all know by now that Nurse Madre walks to the beat of a different drummer.....

Guys keep the SAUSAGES in check.....women can be vicious when done wrong,,,,even us sorta nice ones....

More poems Lola....you can be our weed poet laureat[sp] however you spell it.

But seriously "lost in Dixie Chick" who is new here....we welcome all women here from any race or culture ...we need to legalize pot AND COME TOGETHER FOR THE CAUSE......preferably before I croak off !!!! LOL...

But seriously "lost in Dixie Chick" who is new here....we welcome all women here from any race or culture ...we need to legalize pot AND COME TOGETHER FOR THE CAUSE......preferably before I croak off !!!! LOL...

I will smoke to that! :joint: Puffing on some Apollo 11 as we speak :abduct:

L

LolaGal

I need more photos of the beautiful Mrs. Steele Savage to inspire my poetry. Without my beautiful muse to inspire me, I fear I can no longer write.

Nice looking BUDs! Allright! Good job!

I salute your photo with a puff of my Sweet Seeds Jack 47! I raise my bong to the newest friend of the BGC.

[With that Lola fills her bong with the sticky sweetness and fires it up!] x 2 COUGH Cough, CHEERS

Last edited:

ROJO145

Veteran

ROFLAO !!!!!!! Best Poem EVER!!!!!!!
Bad Girls are cool !!!:smoker:

madrecinco

Veteran
I need more photos of the beautiful Mrs. Steele Savage to inspire my poetry. Without my beautiful muse to inspire me, I fear I can no longer write.

Nice looking BUDs! Allright! Good job!

I salute your photo with a puff of my Sweet Seeds Jack 47! I raise my bong to the newest friend of the BGC.

[With that Lola fills her bong with the sticky sweetness and fires it up!] x 2 COUGH Cough, CHEERS

LMFAO!!!!! INDEED! but I had better not put my ageing bod on here or the site will shut down for sure. Hot bodies! Please report to The Womens Forum for poetic inspiration....te he

madrecinco

Veteran
Damn....I just had to "desausage" that miscreant again......he is a tenacious bastard like
"HYDRA"of Greek mythology......cut off one head and another appears.....weirdest thing I ever saw and stoner women please beware.

I am trying to remember the medical terminology of "desausageing" .....Penilectomy for the laymen here and I like the new lady stoners definition myself.....

Orchectomy if you go for the balls....
Just kidding guys and we luv you comin' here with your comments for the bad girls here... BUT WE ARE Bad Girls after alll.....but not mean!

madrecinco

Veteran
BTW new stoner girl from Mississipi.....ThisBuds4you.....

Some of the best Blues that I love come out of Mississippi.....we owe Miss for that.....Saw B.B. King recently and Buddy Guy and it was thrilling.

We really DO welcome you here to share and learn from each other. Interracial marriages are still frowned on by some......but they are small minded ppl ya know?????

I ain't racist cause' I HAVE THE HOTS FOR OBAMA NOW!!!! He is soooo cute and charismatic........I have hope for America now..... But I would do Obama for sure.....
te he....

BTW new stoner girl from Mississipi.....ThisBuds4you.....

Some of the best Blues that I love come out of Mississippi.....we owe Miss for that.....Saw B.B. King recently and Buddy Guy and it was thrilling.

We really DO welcome you here to share and learn from each other. Interracial marriages are still frowned on by some......but they are small minded ppl ya know?????

I ain't racist cause' I HAVE THE HOTS FOR OBAMA NOW!!!! He is soooo cute and charismatic........I have hope for America now..... But I would do Obama for sure.....
te he....

No worries, I think we should just start over :) By the way, although I have been to Mississippi several times, that's not where I am. I am in Georgia. Don't get me wrong, I love living in Georgia and I love it in the south (especially the weather), it's just some people make it not-so-fun occasionally. Anyway, ThisBuds4You is a Georgia Girl all day. I have even picked up quite an accent :) Oh yes, Obama is definitely a hottie for sure!

And I am a big fan of blues; one of my favorites is Jimmie Vaughan. You can't get much better than Dengue Woman Blues!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts