What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
Yeah Lola.....still havin' sex at 60 and my children are disgusted naturally! LOL...

You are never TOO OLD to enjoy a little ol' roll in the hay!

When you get the kids raised and retire you have a sexual rebirth...UNLESS you are inhibited by your BACKWARDS belief systems if ya know what I mean.....LOL...but HELL I am a newlywed.

Life JUST BEGINS at 60. And "being GOOD" is OVERRATED!

madrecinco

Veteran

Repotted my First Clones! California Orange Bud from Nirvana at one month from cutting.

Hey Lola....I am out of here to a more appropriate place for the cause and my commitment to it.

The females here kinda suck and are highschoolish and you know I am way too educated and intellectual to waste time in PMS induced frenzies by the neurotic. I did enjoy our exchange and I believe I gave you my email addy.

Life is too damn short to deal with incompetant sophmoric female ditzes....LMAO! Nurse Madre gets on her horse and rides awawy.....HIYO SILVER AWAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!....LOL...

JesiKat

- Where are you from?
- Why do you like cannabis?
- How often do you smoke cannabis?
- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you?
- What do you like to do when you are "high"?

Hi, I'm Jessica from Houston, Texas. I smoke cannabis because I enjoy everything about it. I work with mentally disabled, emotionally disturbed kids and teens with behavioral problems so smoking also helps me relax after stressful shifts. I smoke every day all day on my days off. Most of my friends know I smoke except the ones from work. When I smoke most of the time I am listening to music but I also do the everyday stuff like clean and run errands. Me and the husband are in the middle of a white widow grow. We are currently in the 6th week of the flowering stage and this is our first grow.

madrecinco

Veteran
Hey Jessi a fellow Texas chick here....you must be a nice person to work with disabled children who need much love...us professional caregivers have to have a way to unwind as we give so much of ourselves as caregivers. Tokin' helps.

I left the Houston area in 84...worked for Shell Oil there 73-84 and lived in the suburbs Pasadena then. Partied in Houston back in the day....lost in Florida now!

Welcome my dear!

G

guest3854

Playin with tha studs !

Playin with tha studs !

Wanted to take a couple pics of tha ol' lady and came up with this .... tastefully done so we hope not to offend anyone. Mrs. Steele is a pretty heavy toker and has been known to out smoke some pretty heavier puffers .....

Here she is "Playin' with tha studs".

Enjoy,
Steele

Last edited by a moderator:

madrecinco

Veteran
Darn Mrs Babba what did he say? Must of been a good one. it must not be easy being a mod on a pot site ////

L

LolaGal

Thank God for Mrs. Babba! Why would a bunch of Bad Girls want to see some naked chick in a pot patch? That one blew my mind!

Hey guys....wanna see this hot, naked dude I have posed in my grow room? Let me know where to post it.....lol

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Lola, your funny, I love a womans body as much as the next guy hehe :nanana:
but yeah, it wasnt the right place for it, altho I do appreciate the effort Steele :D

norcalkell

LMAO!!!

Thank God for Mrs. Babba! Why would a bunch of Bad Girls want to see some naked chick in a pot patch? That one blew my mind!

Hey guys....wanna see this hot, naked dude I have posed in my grow room? Let me know where to post it.....lol

L

LolaGal

Saw a Blue and White Chopper fly over this afternoon....out here in the sticks....miles away from civilization....directly over my house......

I may have been too Bad! Hope the PoPo ain't after this Bad Girl....lol.

Gotta go smoke all my stash and hide the moonshine still. Do ya'll think these illegal Cuban immigrants will get me in trouble? I couldn't resist...they all look like Desi Arnez.

L

LolaGal

LolaGal dances with Cuban refugees who all look like Ricky Riccardo. Smoking all her stash, she dances into the forest with the Cubans to move the still. Coming from the forest are sounds of music and someone singing Babbaloo.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
lol Lola, your funny, I love a womans body as much as the next guy hehe :nanana:
but yeah, it wasnt the right place for it, altho I do appreciate the effort Steele :D

And the guys appreciate steele's open mindedness. Mrs B, too much? Never :noway:

G

guest3854

Lola, I thought this was tha "Bad Girls Club" , lol. Guess not ..... As stated, we hoped not to offend anyone. It was more of an artistic thang. She ain't just "some chick" , that's my wife and posted in tha thread together .....

"Why would a bunch of Bad Girls want to see some naked chick in a pot patch? That one blew my mind!"

Well we are on a canna site, in tha Womens forum, in tha "bad girls thread" New member, check yerself ....

Again, our interest was not to offend but to inspire ......

Steele

madrecinco

Veteran
Lola, I thought this was tha "Bad Girls Club" , lol. Guess not ..... As stated, we hoped not to offend anyone. It was more of an artistic thang. She ain't just "some chick" , that's my wife and posted in tha thread together .....

"Why would a bunch of Bad Girls want to see some naked chick in a pot patch? That one blew my mind!"

Well we are on a canna site, in tha Womens forum, in tha "bad girls thread" New member, check yerself ....

Again, our interest was not to offend but to inspire ......

Steele

Your wife has a beautiful body....tell her I hate her for it as I am jealous......LOL...
Wish I still looked that good...

The human body is beautiful.....ARE WE PRUDES HERE??????