What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Mrs. Swamp

Hello there, ThisBuds4U!!!
Nice to have you here. It is great to get more and more women grower's talkin' on this thread!!! We are not "mean girls", so please don't get the wrong idea.

On to another note; my badness wasn't too interesting tonight...I started a job a couple of weeks ago, and it sucks, :)mad: very hard work :mad:) but I am just thankful to have a job, so I work from 3-11pm Mon-Fri now, just got home and got done smoking one (PURE KUSH). Swamp cut a little a week or so ago, so it was dry enough to smoke, but he cut early (needed smoke), so just testing a little out.....so far, soooo gooood!!! :joint::joint::joint:

Well, it officially passed the test!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

That about sums up my badness for the day!!!

Mrs. Swamp

Almost forgot!! I am going to start some seeds tonight of some Blue Satellite x Satori that came from purceville, so we will keep watch on these :smile:....not starting very many (only five) because of the new job...can't take care of the two kids, the housework, the job, and the beautiful flowers, and try to keep it all up, so I won't get too overwhelmed!! :yoinks: :crazy::eek:

FREEwoman

I love the cannabis!

I love the cannabis!

Thanks for directing me to this thread, Mrs. Swamp! I'm still learning my way around the site- slowly but surely.

Anywho, I fell in love with cannabis the first time I ever tried it at age 15. Thankfully, I have an older sister who always knew where to get the best stuff. The way cannabis makes me feel can compare to nothing else. It helps me relax, helps with tummy aches, makes music sound lovely, stimulates my creativity, brings me closer with my friends & family and so much more. Not to mention, it makes just about anything bearable: pain, school, work- haha. I smoke EVERY morning before work and I don't think I could get my day started if I did not.

I smoke every single day. The last time I could not smoke was because I had my wisdom teeth removed, in which case I had my friends shotgun it up my nose (I know, ridiculous - I was in college! So that's my excuse). Since then I have learned how to eat it :yummy: Other than that, I smoke every morning, most lunches and after work until I go to sleep.

One thing that all of my friends and I have in common is that we smoke and we are knowledgeable as to what is good weed and what is not. Luckily, the farmer with the best weed I've ever tasted is the one who is teaching me to grow :D I learned many years ago that I'd rather not smoke if it is crappy weed. So weed is a major part of my life and I LOVE it!

When I am high, I like to partake in all of my favorite activities: reading, bike riding, swimming, hiking, drinking, eating, fucking! haha and just about everything else under the sun.

It is very nice to meet ALL of you! I can't wait to get to know you guys better.

:canabis:

madrecinco

Veteran
Does this mean there aint gonna be a Cat fight :sasmokin: it was just starting to get entertaining :dueling:

Nah no cat fight today guys she is cool and she and I are on the same page essentially. Women stoners have to stick together as we are a minority on these weed board as she says and she and I are not competing but fighting for the same causes Equality and legal weed. We are both strong women discussing cultural problems as they do exist and I am sure she has live with a prejudice I have not her being a woman of color. You have to walk in someones shoes to really understand them. But I did myself grow up in the prejudiced south. I was shown prejudice for being a FEMINIST!!!!!

A dirty word in the old South once.....but I just knew prejudice against women and lower pay was not right.

But my daughter has a husband of color and she gets lots of dirty looks here in the south. And it annoys her as her son is part black and she is very white.

Prejudice is a sickness in our society and lots of pious people in this world.

Oh don't get me started on pontificating people again.

I have an asshole stalking me trying to save my soul....because I myself am a Secular Humanist.....and he has a MISSION to save me from hell...

But I am a good person with good morals and love my fellow man.....
I don't need my soul saved.......at least I have a soul......:wallbash:

But the lady from Georgia is cool and who would not like someone who loves Stevie Ray Vaughn????? She sounds like a classy lady that will add much to the board and keep you sausage obssessed gents in control...we like sassy women here because we are bad girls doncha know????:nanana:

Nah no cat fight today guys she is cool and she and I are on the same page essentially. Women stoners have to stick together as we are a minority on these weed board as she says and she and I are not competing but fighting for the same causes Equality and legal weed. We are both strong women discussing cultural problems as they do exist and I am sure she has live with a prejudice I have not her being a woman of color. You have to walk in someones shoes to really understand them. But I did myself grow up in the prejudiced south. I was shown prejudice for being a FEMINIST!!!!!

A dirty word in the old South once.....but I just knew prejudice against women and lower pay was not right.

But my daughter has a husband of color and she gets lots of dirty looks here in the south. And it annoys her as her son is part black and she is very white.

Prejudice is a sickness in our society and lots of pious people in this world.

Oh don't get me started on pontificating people again.

I have an asshole stalking me trying to save my soul....because I myself am a Secular Humanist.....and he has a MISSION to save me from hell...

But I am a good person with good morals and love my fellow man.....
I don't need my soul saved.......at least I have a soul......:wallbash:

But the lady from Georgia is cool and who would not like someone who loves Stevie Ray Vaughn????? She sounds like a classy lady that will add much to the board and keep you sausage obssessed gents in control...we like sassy women here because we are bad girls doncha know????:nanana:

:yeahthats Very well said! Thanks Madre Cinco!!!

--
TB4U

madrecinco

Veteran
Thank you darlin' and I think we will be good stoner friends. I relate to you as a kindred spirit sister who tells it like it is from her perspective....we all here lead differnt lives and have life stresses and comin' here to kid around with women is a good thing. I hope myself and another female poster here find some common ground still. HATE IS TOXIC!!!!!

W.OW. of the day....te he....

I don't do hate anymore because then the person you hate WINS![ Nixon said that but not verbatem.....

Much love to my new stoner sister in Georgia.....

L

LolaGal

Bad Girl Lola fires up her bong!

What's up Bad Girls? Anybody else wanna get high with me?

L

LolaGal

Let's get high then! You are a little late, I'll have to get the bong back out....heehee

What's up this morning? Afternoon? I'm recovering from putting up some new walls in the grow and separating a bloom/veg area.

I'm being lazy, I need to build a new micro cloner today. Once I get done building the cloner, I have to build a box (with lights) to put it in, and then I have to take clones! Ugh, oh well, beats sitting in a cubicle...

L

LolaGal

You would be better off to wait until Saturday! The Moon is not right for cloning today. Barren Moon sign right now.

PUFF PUFF....i am hIGH heehee

You would be better off to wait until Saturday! The Moon is not right for cloning today. Barren Moon sign right now.

PUFF PUFF....i am hIGH heehee

Oh yeah? Okey dokey, I will build everything and wait till Sat. to take clones. Good info Lola!

--
TB4U

L

LolaGal

I love cloning! I just learned how to do it right a few weeks ago. When I saw that first root, I went wild and started cloning everything in site.

Now I'm running out of room and planning to let them go free into the wild. LOL.

We should give Madre Cinco, weed more often! Look how quiet she gets when she is stoned....LOL :D

madrecinco

Veteran
Let's get high then! You are a little late, I'll have to get the bong back out....heehee

What's up this morning? Afternoon? I'm recovering from putting up some new walls in the grow and separating a bloom/veg area.

Well I am babysitting my 14 month old grandson a Holy Terror! And my new mans 4 year old grandson. :1help::1help: te he

I informed my children last year that 2012 I resign as granny nanny and am running away with my new love....tehe....

I got married at 15 and gave birth to 5 kids by 24 years old and had 2 successful careers and helped babysit all seven grankids so far! Sent all my kids to college and was a good wife for a semi whacko!

But I am in the "last phase" and determined to have fun and look to positive ventures and adventures. But I can't do white water rafting no more per Coumadin on board....limits my sports. Don't wanna do a Natasha Richardson! Subdural hematomas are a bitch.

I just love us bad girls comin' together with the luv here.:jump::jump:

I missed my childhood and am ready TO LIVE AND KICK UP MY HEELS before I croak.

L

LolaGal

Howdy Mrs. B!

M5- Sounds like an exciting life you've had so far! Married at 15! I don't think I'd even seen a pee-pee yet at 15....haha You are a Bad Girl.

Hey, does anybody think I'm crazy? I put up some new walls yesterday. I made them out of styrofoam. The styrofoam is translucent. Do ya'll think painting it white will do the trick? Finally got the bloom room I need.

Latest posts

Latest posts