What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

LMFAO LIL
hahahaha.. I've done some messed up SHIOT to a lot of my ex's lol...
I broke out IW's back window with a jagermeister bottle.. lol yea.. we used to be bad, now we just resort to name calling..which is wrong, but its a lot better than physical abuse lol... no im not making excuses, its wrong....

L

LolaGal

hahaahaha LIL... that wuz funny.

But I like men, so I vote NO on changing the name.... but then again, it wuz me who come up with the name in the first place.. hahahaha

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I think women are beautiful(at least some) but thats it....I wouldnt actually do anything with one lol

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
644_evil_grin_and_eyebrow_raising.gif

LOL

Sorry, I like this creepy smiley.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

lolllll Im so f*ckin bored!!!! Lil why doesnt it show you as online?

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

yea I think it does, cause I know if I come back to it, it makes me re-sign in.... its kinda annoying but still safer so that no one can mess around with your account

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Dang Ran! Your ex make me look like a damn saint! Sorry ya had to go through that buddy. I've always said, "Im glad to be a female. I couldn't put up with em as a guy."

Beautiful Mrs. B! ~Hugs!

Ugh.... yard work today. I planted some realy cute bushes and flowers. Had a bunch of weeds to pull. Im freak'n wrecked!

L

LolaGal

I know this is not the place to complain about ex wives and ex girl friends, but my ex put a $400 phone in the toilet because she was having a text fight with my other ex (for sending me a photo of my dog). She also threw away a wine collection, one bottle at a time and threw away 4 grams of bubble hash. She flushed all my seeds (F13 and A11, plus some Thai I got from Mexico). Not long after that she was gone and took all the money I had and valuables. So I am a bit gun shy now. I don't think any of you lovely ladies would do that to the dude. BTW, the reason she got away with all of that is because we were in Louisiana and if she called the cops on me for my weed I could go to prison. She constantly threatened me with the police. Love is grand,

You are lucky man. I would have stole your phone, drank your wine, smoked your hash, stole your seeds to plant later AND then I would have took all your money and valuables.

Heehee, this is the BAD girls CLUB... We are heartless outlaws.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
"She may even be one of you"??

Do tell, Ran!!

I can't believe you're in here hanging out with all the ladies...of course, we bring better company :)

L

LolaGal

Randude: We here at the BGC have checked into your financial statements and since you have already been picked over by your ex, we regret to inform you that you cannot afford to date a girl from the Bad Girls Club.

We will be happy to re-evaluate your case in the future, should you gain a large inheritance or huge PowerBall Winnings.

If he's got skillz with the garden and genetics, it doesn't matter if he has money or not to a single girl in the BGC. My hubby cut clones today while I took a serious nap. It was nice. He also put the grape krush mothers into flowering now that the clones are definitely taking, and filled the reservoir for the 8 O's. All I've got to do this week, is put away some hydro rocks, clean some ez clone collars, and cut 60 more clones. It was nice to catch a break. Also, I got some info/help on a few things. He was SERIOUSLY impressed with the company I'm keeping here. It helps to be a lady grower, I tell you, we're a really small club.

I have to say, ran, I would never ever do any of the things your ex did, she's certifiable. Threatening anyone with the po po is just downright evil unless they are physically hurting you. I did, however, tonight tell my husband that if he ever does those drugs again, I will kill him. And I really mean it. I'm not going through THAT again. Enjoy, not destroy. That's my motto.