What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Do you all like my super hot avatar pic? Super Maria cupcakes. Now if only someone would make me like 100 ganja mini-Super Mario cupcakes, I'd be a happy camper.

saint

Hi ladies

Not a girl, Just stopping in to spread some good vibes and have a look see.

Props out to all of ya (=

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yaaaa OM you got the BGC logo, wtg girl!:dance013::dance013:

Hi saint thanks for stopping by and sayin :smokeit:

mmmm ran seems to be mia...ya'll think hes chickened out!! lol :whistling:

THC Angel

Hi girls, just a quick stop to say hello :wave:. I can not join the bad girl club for the moment, don't know why because I have reached the 50 posts :thinking:

It's lunch time now (11h20) and the only think I need is a fat joint...unhopefully I can not be back at the office totally high.

Have a nice day ladies...and randude(tte) :grouphug:

Bruja64

Hi Bad Girls,
Has been a while since I last posted here, just so much going on I haven't had time to get back in the swing of things on the forums.
Someone asked about fertilizers? One thing I learned that helps my grows is molasses. There is forum on it here if anyone is interested. My plants love it.
Also, I sort of stole lil ol me's avatar. That bunny smoking was to cute to resist. However, not sure I added it to my signature correctly. Doh.
My current grows are AD and LS. Love them both for their awesome medicinal qualities. If anyone is interested I will post pics and extol the virtues of these amazing ladies.
Be back soon I hope.
Peace, love and light to all who enter here.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Good morning girls! I woke up super early and couldn't get back to sleep. Blah! Might as well make the best of it and take advantage of the quiet house by smoking a bowl.

Nice to see that bunny smoke'n other people's for a change! Carefull Burja.... She'll smoke you dry! Hope you've got copius amounts of cannabis! Oh.... and if I were you, I'd keep her away from your hash.

I just pulled that off the internet. I've been thinking about trying to get a good shot of my bunny token, but I dont have the right bowl for her.

Her name is Bunny.... Haahaa.... I know...... real orrigional Lil! Hope all you have a great day! Weekend is a'commin!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

well me and IW are arguing... its already been hell the last couple of days... so I guess ima whore, and a c*nt, and a b*tch. I'm so fucking fed up and thinking of moving to az... sorry to dump all this on you ladies, but i dont know who else to talk to...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww shit KK...take a deep breath, it will pass. Take some time to cool off and it will be okay!
Lets smoke girl!!
Teresa!! there you are lady, where ya been??? how ya been?? heheh

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi girls, just a quick stop to say hello :wave:. I can not join the bad girl club for the moment, don't know why because I have reached the 50 posts :thinking:

It's lunch time now (11h20) and the only think I need is a fat joint...unhopefully I can not be back at the office totally high.

Have a nice day ladies...and randude(tte) :grouphug:

THC...you have to be here for a week and 50 posts...as soon as the time goes by you'll be able to join. A cpl more days :D :dance013:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
KK, I feel your pain. I get to go for the all-day family workshop next Friday and miss work. It seems that since I've been busy growing pot and have had some kind of harvest or set up every weekend that my husband has told everyone at his life coaching place that "I'm busy" rather than I'm working my day job, have my small business, AND my hobby so I can pay all the thousands in bills he left by blowing our last harvest on heroin and free base. So I guess they all think I'm a cold-hearted beyatch and he hasn't bothered to defend me b/c I guess he's not REALLY over being a victim. So I get to go sit there and be with all these people who he has subtly led to believe I'm evil. Fortunately, after talking to my parents my father has agreed to attend so that if my husband can't stand up and protect me then at least I don't have to either sprout my infamous smoking black horns or else be victimized and abused again. Hopefully my husband will stand up and be a man or at least finally GET what I'm talking about. I'm a little angry right now, in case you all can't tell. I think I should go smoke some Yumboldt and watch t.v. for a little while. Although removing the nice big leaves that are yellowing up as my Mango Haze and Chem Dog Double Diesel are finishing was somewhat soothing and smelling my fingers is definitely soothing. . . . *grumble grumble* And the jerk won't answer emails. I find out he can use email and think great we can communicate, he asks for some info, I've passed on info 2-3 times and NO REPLY. if you love me so much and miss me so much, how about a freaking email telling me so for the love of God. Oh wait, I can't trust you anymore b/c you are a smooth talker and a master manipulator and there is a good chance that anything you've said that's sounded good is just to worm your way back into my affections. That's right, I need to get my perspective back. I'm working my butt off to keep my house and keep our family going so that he can have the time he needs to get his head straight with no guarantees of anything except that I have a long time to wait before he'll have enough time to get it together and SHOW that he's got it together. Sigh.

I'm sure you all don't want to hear about my problems.

M

MrsEvlme2

Wow! A lot has been going on these past 2 days.

KK-OMM---Sorry you're going thru it with your men. Men are shit. Always feels free to vent, we are here to listen.

jala...we use denatured alcohol most of the time to clean em...if you warm up the alcohol in the micro for like 5 SECONDS it will clean it better but its REALLY dangerous and don't recommend it! But thats how those got so clean...Grundge Off has a new formula thats suppose to be really good, havent found any yet, but Ill try that too.

Hubby does most of the feeding but he uses promix and botainicare products, and LK and Cal mag....thats it. Keep it as simple as possible, less to f*ck up :D hehehe

Hope that helps
mrsb

I concur. K.I.S.S.
My hubby also does most of the watering. We are currently growing in coco and use maxibloom and some boosters. He got a lot of help looking at dongle69's set up. Her grow rocks, she's a bad bitch. :respect:

We use alchol and salt and shake. Viola, clean bowl.
I know there was something else I wanted to reply to, but I forgot what it was. I'm pretty stoned. Our bubba kush finished drying today. :yummy:

Tax return in the mail. Direct deposit in a few weeks.(fingers crossed that I did it right). Amsterdam here we come. Woohoo!!

mscorpsey

i'm sorry to hear that mountainmix. although it sounds like, even though that is a HELL of a lot of stress and work for one person to handle, you seem to have your head in the right place. if your husband is too selfish to realize that, then i hope your dad drops some serious knowledge on that group, haha. enjoy the fruits of all that labor, because from the looks of this club, bad girls can really grow some great medicine. :smokeit:

Bruja64

Just a quick note because I am in love with lil ol me's bunny. ;) Used to have 4 bunnies...they are just the cutest little creatures, and so darn smart.
Be back for more later.

Latest posts

Latest posts